[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there a worse LP in all of youtube than Walking Dead Season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: GcVPNda.jpg (197 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GcVPNda.jpg
197 KB, 1366x768
Was there a worse LP in all of youtube than Walking Dead Season 2? I don't there is
>>
>Danganronpa
>Her Story
>Astro Boy
>Mad World
>Pokemon Leaf Green without the stream ending

TWDS2 is hardly their worst LP. Maybe the worst one Matt and Pat did, but even then.
>>
Their Final Fantasy X LP is a complete fucking tire fire. I was skipping to the cutscenes up until Bikanel Desert, and even then I had to bail.

>Over-level to the point that even Pat would say enough's enough
>Have a strategy guide open at all times and refuse to do anything without consulting it
>Still completely fuck up everything

I remember one point where one character was dead, Lulu had like five HP and was confused, and Matt decided to use a Remedy on Lulu just so she could get obliterated immediately after, then act like, "Well what the fuck was I supposed to do!?"
>>
So I've been listening and watching these guys for a couple of months, and I think everyone is fine besides fucking Matt.

I swear to god, he's always being so fucking passive aggressive and whiny about every little thing. I don't really get the how people call these guys SJW's, but Matt is just always acting like a bitch.

Also what's with him wearing one-sies? It's the creepiest thing

My favorite LP of theirs is definitely "I have no mouth and I must scream" one of my favorite games growing up, and Pat and Wollie are a great combo.

Liam's cool too
>>
Yeah their superhero month videos
>>
>>342604234
>worse LP
well it is one of their worst seri-
>in all of youtube
you've never seen an actually bad lp.
>>
>>342605064
I agree
>>
>>342605064
Yeah, I think so too
>>
File: Fatt and Liam7cXB8cM.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
Fatt and Liam7cXB8cM.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>People still watch TBFP
>>
File: Patgo and Wooligo.png (319 KB, 1280x917) Image search: [Google]
Patgo and Wooligo.png
319 KB, 1280x917
>It's a Pat stumbles around doing nothing episode.
>>
>>342604234
>Pat avoids conventions

I don't know if he's just on the level or really awkward so he avoids them for that reason.
>>
>there will nevet be a LP as good as their RE2 or Downpour

Why even bother anymore? Also, I miss when they did more quick pkays over full pkaythroughs too.
>>
File: l_349.jpg (18 KB, 554x455) Image search: [Google]
l_349.jpg
18 KB, 554x455
>>342604234
>It's a video without matt
>>
>kennyfags are still this delusional
>>
Nier when
>>
File: 1403536123477.jpg (75 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
1403536123477.jpg
75 KB, 480x533
>>342609498
>It's a Matt is out of town podcast
>>
Reboot is still going on, but that's gotta be the worst

Why do I keep watching it though?
>>
>>342610169
schadenfreude heightened becuase its woolie
>>
Haven't watched them in months. Whenever I do, the newest playthrough that interests me always has fucking Matt and Liam of all people.
>>
>>342605064
Matt is cancer to his own channel but has too much of an ego to let them take over, so he'd much rather drag them down with him.
>>
>>342610169
It's fun watching him slowly die inside after jerking off his 3d cartoon for so long saying it could never do wrong.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.