[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shantae Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 530x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 530x903
I watched the E3 footage, but I can't seem to match everyone's excitement for the new Shantae. I get the series has always been Shantitties with mediocre platforming, but I feel like it's especially evident here. I also feel like the art direction isn't amazing. Not very excited about it. Anyone else feel the same? Or am I crazy.
>>
>>342150886
Ever played the other 3 games?

Honestly, this game's pretty wild for the series. Looks like warp points are going to be forced (because people that didn't like backtracking didn't use the Pirate Flares like retards), the visuals are more bombastic than ever, even the lewd is toned down for the mass audience/just the right amount, the new gameplay might be replayable without being Risky's Revenge short, new transformations, new costumes and abilities, can play as Risky and Shantae's friends,

It's an interesting twist on the entire series.
>>
>>342150886
it suck because its not sexy just cute
>>
>sandnigger
>>
I'm not a fan of the 3D platforms.
It looked really ugly in DuckTales Remastered and it looks ugly here.
>>
>expecting good platforming on Shantae

Shantae is the same shitty game as mighty failure 9, except it has titties and good visuals.
>>
>>342150886
It's much better than the shitty first game.
>>
>>342150886
Im not playing a sandnigger.
>>
>>342152814
Half-Sandnigger
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 670x376
>>342151750
I've played bits and pieces. I dunno. Regarding the art, do they have completely different artists? I feel like pic related looks so much more nice generally. The visuals are okay, they just don't seem super amazing to me. I'm not a fan of how she's animated.
>>
File: Hips bouncing.gif (2 MB, 399x407) Image search: [Google]
Hips bouncing.gif
2 MB, 399x407
>Not a single picture yet
What are you faggots waiting for?
>>
>>342153569
>I've played bits and pieces

What does that even mean? There are only three games, 4-8 hours each. Either you played them or you did not.
>>
>>342153913
I played the beginning of all three and would sorta watch and play sometimes over my friends' shoulder
>>
>>342151750
>World Clear!

FUCK THAT, IT'S NOT A GOOD CASTLEVANIA 2 ANYMORE, IT'S MARIO.
>>
>>342151885
Agreed. It just looks sorta off
>>
>>342153569
That one uses japanese art.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.