[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be just as bad as Mighty No. 9 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: ReCore-PC.jpg (494 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ReCore-PC.jpg
494 KB, 1920x1200
Will it be just as bad as Mighty No. 9 ?
>>
Has some competent developers behind it. Even with Conman I think it will be fine.
>>
It isn't looking good to be honest.

https://youtu.be/UrBLkvJklN8
>>
I liked what I saw honestly, brought to mind GunValkyrie a little.

>>342093583
Supposedly this is what that weird attempt at a Western MMX reboot from a few years ago turned into after it was officially cancelled.

>>342093712
His involvement is general producer and doing the character and robot designs. He won't have the opportunity to do anything dishonest with the funds like MN9, since M$ are funding it and overseeing the project. Inafune can still churn out some decent stuff if he's kept on a leash; see Soul Sacrifice which was done under Sony and Japan Studio.
>>
>>342093993
That looks like some janky early PS2 shit
>>
It looks good to me actually, i dont know what people have against it. It looks like a fun little action/shooting 3D platformer with some shit to collect and will be done in 8 or so hours. Not worth $60 and the budget is obviously not huge but it looks like one of those AA games but in hd. I like it
>>
>>342093993
The platforming seems like it could be good based off the trailer, but yeah.

The focus on just standing in arenas shooting at enemies while matching the colour of your ammo to theirs in the demo seems super concerning.

I'm hoping the PC version will be better than how the Xbone version looks due to the lack of auto-aim and kb+m input letting you get a teeny bit cuhrazy with your mobility while fighting.
>>
>>342093993
>autoaim

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>342094443
It's $40, actually
>>
>>342094607
wow really? Even better then, now its worth getting at launch
>>
Looks fun to be honest

Better than Sony movieshit
>>
>>342094774
>Dogshit is better than diarrhea
>>
>>342093993
To bad multiple good impressions say otherwise I know not to listen to /v/ after Doom 2016. Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions, you play the damn game when it comes out and judge it for yourself.
>>
>>342094328
Ratchet and Clank 3 had better aiming than this shit.
>>
>>342093993
No procedural movements
No smooth aim
No skills needed

I think, lost planet is 100x better in every aspect.
>>
>>342096601
You can turn auto aim off on pc, at least
>>
Recore impressions
https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/17/recore-e3-2016-hands-on/
http://attackofthefanboy.com/articles/e3-2016-hands-recore-metroid-prime-successor/
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/recore-hands-on/
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/recore-may-be-the-mega-man-successor-youre-looking/1100-6440901/

These are only some of the game's impressions maybe /v/ should learn how to stop judging games based on one demo video.
>>
>>342097127
>don't judge based off the literal gameplay footage linked above!
>listen to a bunch of stranger's opinions on it instead!
>>
>>342094774
>>342097127
>>342096001
t. Xfag
>>
It looks even worse desu
>>
It looks like a throwback to mid 2000s platformers.

This is not a bad thing.
>>
>>342098712
This is exactly what I was thinking. If they can smooth up the controls to make it flow a little better, that would go along way. Of course it all boils down to level and encounter design after that.
>>
>>342093583
that fuggin robot looks like it was made in Besiege
>>
Probably not. Mighty No. 9 has been a train wreak.
>>
>>342093993
didnt look all that good in the trailer either.
Shame, because I like the team behind it and was expecting something much more impressive.
>>
too much shooting
>>
>>342093993
Having to color match. To create artificial difficulty.

Into the trash it goes. For those of you who don't get it, the enemies can be one of 3 colors and you can only hurt them if you change the color of your pew pew blaster.

Making the already boring gameplay, tedious and unfun at best.
xbox just can't catch a break.
>>
Combat looks bad. Hope the game keeps it too a minimum and instead focus on exploring and puzzle solving with your core dog thing.
>>
>>342093712
Isn't Armatur the developer that made Batman Blackgate and was working on that Mega Man: Maverick Hunter aka Metroid Prime - Mega Man Edition?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.