[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so who did you bully?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bully.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
so who did you bully?
>>
>>341977563
Petey.
>>
>>341977563
I just bullied whoever the bullies bullied
also

>modding bully
>put Petey into the Bullies faction because thats where all your bros are
>turn non cliques into some shitty faction that "follows" Gary
>every character spawns, even that faggot bob

Its so weird seeing the shit that rockstar intentionally left out like the interactions, its also funny watching Petey bully nerds and watching Johnny beat the shit out of Gary every now and then when he tries to talk shit
>>
>no bully 2
guess it's better, considering the business model nowadays
>>
>>341978547
>they make a bully 2
>completely focused on "BULLY ONLiNE"
>shitty grind for shit instead of just letting us use it
>add new content only to online that you can't use in single player
I don't think I would enjoy this
>>
>BULLY 2
>Completely shitted on by single moms and SJW

no thanks
>>
>>341978862
still, made me think why no-one else has made a similarly themed game - school life is comfy and fun as shit

bully was cool and early harry potter games were the shit
>>
>>341979053
Its weird, I don't even think theres a japanese made bully-styled game, which is weird to me considering how much the nips like their high school setting.

A game thats pretty much bully but with shonen elements and more school shit and romance would sell like hotcakes for them
>>
>>341978862
You COULD grind for items OR you could pay 2.99 for it .
>>
>>341979419
>Its weird, I don't even think theres a japanese made bully-styled game, which is weird to me considering how much the nips like their high school setting.
nobody likes bullying. they play games to escapes there beta life that's why there isn't
>>
>>341979472
>pay 2.99 for the CLASSIC JOHNNY BEAT DOWN GRAPPLE
>OR GET TO LEVEL 120

I don't think I would like this at all
>>
>>341979640
yeah but bully is about standing up to bullies, hell I can't think of a single high school fighting series for them that doesn't address bullies in some shape or form
>>
>>341979419

Eva Xephon did make the Yandere Simulator.
>>
>>341979723
they rather want awkward bumping each other and accidentally getting there dick on the pussy than standing up to bullies
>>
File: tfw.jpg (69 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
69 KB, 550x733
>no unlockable gary halloween outfit
>>
>>341979651
anon if you don't want to grind you have to buy it
>>
>>341980494
What if I don't want to fucking grind or pay to play as fucking EARNEST
>>
The soundtrack was amazing
>>
>>341981460
Anon, that's not a possibility.

You better pay up goy.
>>
so who's gonna shoop this to say 'jew kid' instead and edit the kid's face?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.