[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zestiria 60 fps mod is out. http://steamcommunity.com/app/35
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: bestgirl.jpg (720 KB, 772x1200) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
720 KB, 772x1200
Zestiria 60 fps mod is out.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/351970/discussions/0/490123938441506815/

How come some random nerds managed to make this when scamco cried that it would break the game?
>>
Too bad I already beat it, pretty cool though.
>>
>>316831153
>How come some random nerds managed to make this when scamco cried that it would break the game?
99% of the time FPS locked games break when they go above the lock one way or the other.

Doesn't matter since Zestiria will remain shit either way.
>>
Gonna give it a try in a bit, I'm like halfway through though.

Doing some of these sidequests atm and seeing Alisha get shit on time and time again is fucking hard though. I really want to kick Sorey in the balls, every time it's like "Ohh we should let her be alone now." or some bullshit. Especially with them not telling her about the Blue Valkyrie being a traitor and using her as a toy. It's like jesus, I'm sure glad you fucks aren't my friends.

And I don't even care about either Rose or Alisha drama, I prefer prefer Edna and Lailah by far.
>>
>>316832984
Wow I need to proofread before hitting Submit something fierce.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_63xeO-8KI
looks good. now if only someone could mod the fucking camera.
>>
>>316833104
The button has said "Post" for more than two years now.
>>
>>316832984

Yeah, the game as a whole sees everyone suffer but it really goes out of it's way to mess with Alisha. The worst part is they never give you the chance to help or comfort her, Sorey just moves on.
>>
>>316831153
Can i run it on the pirated version? Because fuck scamco.
>>
File: Untitled.png (34 KB, 1237x294) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34 KB, 1237x294
>>316833694
That's nice

>>316833728
Pretty much this. I mean if he at least tried and got shut down or it didn't help I wouldn't care. But him just being a pussy about it was annoying.
>>
>>316834046
it should work. make sure you have version 1.3 or it will crash.
>>
>>316831153

Because it probably does break the fucking game.

It'll be VC all over again with enemies doing a stupid amount of damage and your unable to go uphill.
>>
>>316835723
It works perfectly fine however, no issues.
>>
>>316835723
see
>>316833494
doesn't look broken.
>>
i used the previous version without the 60fps fix with no problems. new version with 60fps fix crashes the game after the opening cinematic. not sure this is because of pirate copy or not. going in the .ini and changing targetfps=60 to 30 stops the crash but what's the fucking point. i want that sweet 60 fps. anyone with a pirated copy who got this working?
>>
>>316835723
It doesn't.
However the windstepping skill and mystic artes have double speed.
>>
>>316833694
>The button has said "Post" for more than two years now.

what the fuck
How did I never noticed that
>>
>>316831153
Does it not work with pirated copies?
Game just crashes on me when I insert it into the folder
>>
>>316837068
do you have version 1.3 of the game? does it crash on launch or before the main menu?
>>
>>316837156
How do I check? I remember patching the game a while ago though

It gives me the logos but once I skip the intro video the game crashes
>>
>>316837354
same problem with me. it probably doesn't work with pirated copies. or there is something wrong with the version. i downloaded some update with the latest dlc up to the evangelion costumes but i was some gook release. i'll probably try downloading the game again with 1.3 preinstalled if i can find a torrent.
>>
>>316831153
pc wins again :o)
>>
>>316837354
some guy answered on the steam thread that if you crash after intro it means you are on 1.2.
>>
>>316831153
Is there mod to change characters?
I want to play as best girl
>>
>>316838314
I see

Does anyone know where to get a 1.3 patch for pirated versions? Or is that not an option so far?
I've only found a 10gb file which just seems to be the whole game again, or is that seriously the patch alone?
>>
>>316838803
It should be somewhere on KAT
>>
>>316838803
>>316838920
repack by xatab. that's all i can find. i hope this is the fucking 1.3 version. don't try the 3gb 1.3 patch by ali123.
>>
Does 60fps make the combat not boring anymore? It feels so slow. Even PS2 Symphonia that was also 30 fps didn't feel so sluggish.
>>
>>316839535
60 fps won't magically fix a shitty combat system, what the fuck are you on about? It will improve the framerate and make the movement feel much smoother, that's it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.