[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game fun? Is it going to die soon? Is it possible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is this game fun?
Is it going to die soon?
Is it possible to enjoy this game on a level beyond "lmao look at my KDA"?
Is this game ruined by having shitty teammates in the same that MOBAs are?
>>
>Is this game fun?
Fun is a buzzword.

>Is it going to die soon?
Literally how? Blizzard has shit out worse abortions that still have playerbases just because they're made by blizzard. Considering how fast the queues are I doubt it's dying anytime soon.

>Is it possible to enjoy this game on a level beyond "lmao look at my KDA"?
You can't see KDA except for yourself and your relative performance to your whole team, so not really. Either you enjoy FPS or you enjoy being a skinnerbox faggot and grind lootcrates.

>Is this game ruined by having shitty teammates in the same that MOBAs are?
If you play solo and expect a competent team you're gonna be disappointed. Make some friends.
>>
>>341907939
>If you play solo and expect a competent team you're gonna be disappointed. Make some friends.
Welp, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>341908136
that being said they're introducing ranked mode soon so if your in it for good people you can sift through the shit if your good
>>
>>341907604
>Is this game fun?
Yes it is.
No. Blizzard is going to update the game to bring new things. Competitive mode is coming back soon.

Yes it is. Kill and death ratios aren't shared with other players during the game.

The only problem I see is teams lacking support characters, but it's usually just a 50% chance of happening.
>>
File: OorWinnie.jpg (678 KB, 809x1231) Image search: [Google]
OorWinnie.jpg
678 KB, 809x1231
>>
>>341907604
Fun? Without a doubt, assuming you liked vanilla TF2

Going to die soon? Bitch, Blizzard's marketing is fucking perfect and even if it was a shitty game (which it isn't), people would be playing this game for years to come. Not to mention they've confirmed they'll be adding new modes, maps, and characters for free down the road

Once again, it's TF2. If you enjoy working together with a team to outsmart an opposing team by shooting shit, you'll have a great time

Unfortunately, it is pretty frustrating having a shit team and you'll probably lose more than a few games due to people loving to pick snipers when you're on Attack, but most players try to win
>>
>>341907604
It literally just dethroned League of Legends as the most played game yesterday. It's going to be around for a long time.
>>
>>341911214
>It literally just dethroned League of Legends as the most played game yesterday
... in its post-launch hype period. Really doesn't mean much.
>>
>>341907604
>Is this game fun?
very
almost impossible, Blizzard games stay supported and active for over a decade on average
completely, KDA clearly has no consistent highlight or focus, whereas stuff like time actively playing the objective, ammount of healing done, shild upkeep time, skill accuracy, etc, do
oh yes, you can't solo through a team of retards easily, unless the opponents are too, but soon we'll get ranked mode and teams will balance a lot better
>>
File: 1466206933352.jpg (17 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1466206933352.jpg
17 KB, 480x354
>>
>>341907604
Yes
Probably not
Yes
Yes
>>
What do you mean "kda isn't shown"? That sounds kinda dumb
>>
>>341907604
I have fun
Probably not with ranked coming soon and resets every 3 months
You can say fuck kda and go for objective time if you want
You can get grouped with shitty randoms but playing with friends helps prevent that
>>
>>341907939
>Fun is a buzzword
kill yourself
>>
>>341912881
You can only see "Eliminations" and "Deaths". Eliminations are kills and assists rolled into one. You can't see the rest of your teams scores, but you can see if you're in top 3.
>>
>>341907604
>Yes
>Doesn't seem like it's gonna die anytime soon
>Yes
>It relies heavily on teamplay, so i'd say yes, mostly. Tho you can pull some good carries
There you go
>>
>>341908136
>hurr durr i'm too much of a dumb fucking retard to play the game and carry
>>
File: 1464027066348.jpg (13 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1464027066348.jpg
13 KB, 366x321
>>341907939
>fun is a buzzword

Woah there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.