[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fix my franchise up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14
File: Halo_Guardians.png (133 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Guardians.png
133 KB, 275x350
How do we fix Halo 6?

https://www.strawpoll.me/10506713
>>
Keep MP the same in terms of mechanics, Halo 5's mp gameplay is brilliant. Add more maps developed by 343, more content on launch.

Play as chief in the main storyline, make it cool and hearken back to Halo 3/4 while also balancing in some of the cooler, newer elements. The promethians/guardians are cool in concept but shitty in execution, should only be kept as background players in a larger counterattack by Cortana. Something like that.

But like I said: more MP content on launch, more maps, and ALL the game maodes we've seen over the course of Halo's existence.

There, I fixed Halo 6
>>
>>341868407
>Halo 5's mp gameplay is brilliant
that must be why 8 million people quit since 3
>>
>>341868001
>bring back arena style gameplay
>fire entire writing staff and replace them with joeseph staten and eric nylund
>fire entire art staff and replace them with isaac hannaford and the rest of bungie's art team
>fire jinnouchi and replace with marty o'donnel and michael salvatori
>fire bonnie ross
>fire kiki wolfkill
>fire josh holms
>fire frank o'conner
basically just reassemble old bungie and give it back to them
>>
>>341868001
Halo 5's multiplayer is the best in the series. However I doubt Halo's storyline can be saved...
>>
>>341868407
What do about negro spartan? Most people seem to hate him.
>>
>>341868776

They brought it back already. They learned from Halo 4.
>>
>>341869378
Halo is about large map vehicular warfare and they're ignoring that now with their arena focus. Btb is all forge maps. Not 1 dlc map has been a btb map (a real one, not forge).
>>
>keep mp from 5
agreed
but for the story
ALL CHIEF AND TANA
NO PROMETHEANS
FUCK THE PROMETHEANS
>>
>>341869639
Oh but I thought they needed to bring back arena? Now you say they did?
>>
>>341869858
I'm not the guy you replied to.
>>
>>341868001
We start by burning 343 to the ground and finding a new developer to work on it preferably bungie but honest anyone other than 343 will do at this point.
>>
>>341870171
Certain Affinity should do all of Halo 6.
>>
Completely remove anyone ever associated with 343 and ban anyone that enjoyed 4/5 from playing future Halo games.
>>
>>341870310
Oh fuck no did you not learn your lesson from Halo 4 or the DOOM multiplayer?
>>
i would love to see behind the doors at 343i
with the catastrophic failure that was MCC and the lukewarm reception of H5 microsoft must be watching them like a hawk through a microscope to make Halo work
>>
>>341870570
Didn't they do H2 anniversary multiplayer?
>>
>>341870678
and whats your point? all they had to do was remaster the ground work that bungie had already laid out how hard could that be? but history shows us anytime they do anything from scratch it turns to shit.
>>
>>341870598
Microsoft would've told them to give us all our modes if they gave a shit. Once the game sells that's all they care.about.
>>
File: 1368880853172.gif (2 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1368880853172.gif
2 MB, 848x480
>>341868776
>tfw Hannaford did some freelance work for 343i
>343i canned all his concepts
>only the 1 book and 1 issue of the shitty comic use his art for cover
>Bungie keeps ignoring most of his designs

Why does he waste his art and ideas on companies that don't respect him or his art at all? He is talented enough to get hired by any other company.
>>
>>341870889
Who knows, perhaps they'd learn from H2A for Halo 6.
>>
>>341868001
Campagin-fired the dude who wrote 5, make chief the main protagonist.

Multiplayer- give out everything that should be in the game at launch, at launch. then do free dlc updates that actually add stuff that isn't stuff that should have been in the game at launch.

free dlc of things that should have already been in the game is the new friendly version of releasing an unfinished product.

people are more than willing to receive a delayed product if it means a better one.

also more armor options. most of the armor is just a different armor with some paint. and the option of just helmet and body isn't as fun compared to being allowed to choose legs, arms, body, shoulders, and helmet.

If halo 5 did that it would have been a great game. most people that play the campaign don't stick to it and move onto multiplayer. but the campaign is one of halo's biggest hooks surely 343 should have seen that their obvious attempt to write off master chief would be met with the biggest of backlashes
>>
>>341871031
And Doom multi is good.
>>
>>341868001
>the vote is still this close

Okay anons I'm dying to know. For those who like sprint tell me why you like it. For those that hate it tell me why you hate sprint. It's pretty amazing how one simple little gameplay mechanic can divide so many people. What's also amazing is this one simple gameplay mechanic greatly changes the game.
>>
>>341868497
Halo 5 has the biggest retention rate out of all the halos.
>>
>>341871290

is that why i can never find a game
>>
>>341871191
Like Deus Ex Mankind Divided, delaying it is giving even more content for a complete game.
>>
>>341868001
Keep the MP the same as H5's. Make the SP primarily Chief. Problem solved.

Alternatively, make it primarily Arbiter and his Swords of Sanghelios. I can't be the only one super interested in what they've actually been up to.
>>
>>341871254
I liked it on Halo: Reach as a limited powerup pickup thing that you could do.

I don't really think it has a place in general gameplay (on all players at all times) though, although I'd be fine with its permanent inclusion in the campaign
>>
>>341871365
No that has to do with your internet connection.
>>
>>341871365
No, that would be your shit internet. Or your shit country.
>>
>>341870906
This is true. Microsoft isn't the ones making the games. People tend to forget this. As long as things are making money then all is good. However the dwindling popularity of Halo is definitely probably making them worry a bit.
>>
>>341871235
shit taste confirmed
>>
>>341871254
Idc anymore its staying cod-halo forever now, will never be pure halo ever again. All I care about now is 70% of the games content for a game that cost 60 bucks.
>>341871728
Not better than halo but still pretty fun.
>>
Reminder that the cash req packs have made quite a nice profit and MS/343i will make H6 have it them well.
>>
>>341871676
Didn't you see their E3 presentation? Microsoft doesn't care about making games, only tech. If you want console games, buy a PS4.
>>
>>341871254
Reach sprint was fine because you had a choice between a bunch of different armour abilities. 343 sprint is shit because everyone has it.
>>
>>341871815
they made an insane profit
and i dont mind
whales paid for my dlc
literally the perfect solution
>>
>>341871676
Perhaps they'll give us a full game for Halo 6 cause they're worrying now.
>>
>>341871815
It's a good thing there isn't a single thing exclusive to purchased REQ packs, huh?
>>
>>341871290
LOL you're a fucking liar
>>
By realizing the story can't get interesting now that the war is over

All that's left as plot points is Ancient Hoomans
Muh Shattered Cortana
Possible Civil war or whatever
>>
>>341871961
You do realize req money directly went to 1 kid who won a halo championship, and not 1 cent of it went towards dlc right?
>>
>>341871815
So?
>>
literally just take Halo 3, make it look a bit nicer, and slap a 6 at the end. P E R F E C T
>>
>>341872239
that was only one of the packs
unless he won 500.000.000 dollars
>>
>>341871815
You're one of those underaged bandwagon faggots who screams about microtransactions without actually understanding why they're bad, aren't you?
>>
>>341872064
>free dlc

You mean stuff that other Halo games had from the start like forge, objective gametypes, BTB and infection?

>>341871961

The problem is that they will keep doing the random armor unlock (good luck trying to get armor that you wanted instead of some shitty warzone weapon) instead of going for the best system of by armor that you want with ingame currency
>>
>>341872447
>The problem is
ok, thats true
its Almost perfect
>>
>>341872447
>You mean stuff that other Halo games had from the start like forge, objective gametypes, BTB and infection?
Those aren't in the REQ system. What are you talking about?
>>
>>341871831
Becasue they don't make games. They were never that kind of company in the first place. They are a company that has other companies making games for them. Microsoft themselves aren't making games. Their strongest first party IP for their consoles was a second party developer. That should tell people all they need to know right there.

Not bashing Microsoft here either. Just saying facts is all.
>>
>>341872391
343 didn't make 500 million dollars on reqs. All of the money was given to kid(s) winning their halo championship series.
>>
Make the Xbox suck less
Part of the Halo experience was how great the 360 and the OG Xbox handled those games and the multiplayer service.
The Xbone has connectivity problems, bad graphics, and all that - it feels off.
>>
>>341868776
They did this in 5. Halo was always at its best when it was 8v8 though. They need to bring that back. Warzone sucks.
>>
>>341872737
Halo 5 made 400 million, including reqs
>>
>>341872593
Granted. But I dunno, this year's E3 kind of put shit into perspective for me more than previous ones have. Microsoft's whole event amounted to "Here's two new pieces of hardware. Look at these new controllers. And four games you already knew about that you can play on our three systems with these new controllers." Meanwhile, Sony was just "VIDEOGAMES VIDEOGAMES VIDEOGAMES. Oh, and here's our VR. With some VIDEOGAMES AND VIDEOGAMES AND VIDEOGAMES." Microsoft's tech is nice, but I don't see the point if you have no games to play on it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have an Xbone as well as a PS4, and I love the shit out of Halo 5's MP. But it's pretty much the only thing I love about the Bone, and E3 did shit-all giving me a reason to care.
>>
>>341872856
8v8 defines Halo, what were they thinking. Vehicular combat/ large scale warfare is what Halo is.
>>
MAKE THE AIMING NOT GARBAGE
>>
>>341872974
Yeah the game made that much, not reqs.
>>
>>341872526

Mixed my replies, basically all the "free dlc" is just stuff that should have been in H5 to begin with like Forge, BTB, many objective gametypes and infection.

343i just tries to justify req packs by saying that they are paying for the "free dlc" but in reality the dlc is nothing but removed content trickle released later to try make players come back to their game.
>>
>>341873080
BUT THE GARBAGE AIMING IS WHAT THE PROS WANT

WE LISTEN TO OUR PRO TEAM VERY CAREFULLY
>>
>>341872447
THEY TURNED BTB INTO DLC?

THOSE BASTARDS!!!
>>
>>341873379
Fair enough. But at least that cut content IS being released for free. More than you can say for a lot of other developers nowadays.
>>
I feel like E3 presentations should be less often than once a year. I don't even remember any new game announcements from this year besides spiderman.
Maybe if it was once every two years we would see way less repeat content.
>>
>>341873621
It also encourages rushed development but who cares right?
>>
>>341873621
>>341873621
God of war, infinite warfare, days gone, lots of good stuff for sony, dead rising 4 was announced at xboxs.
>>
File: 1462662535218.jpg (54 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1462662535218.jpg
54 KB, 640x760
Make the story less fucking complicated for one.

CE had a "good" story because it was simple and strait forward. 2 fucked everything up by making it a second rate space opera. All these modern studios feel the need to make their stories so bloated because they need to make sequel after sequel.
>>
>>341873621
There was some good stuff. I noticed that the problem with E3 is how much they have changed it over the years. If you waited until E3 was over and just see the game trailers it's far more enjoyable and exciting. The way they do their presentations for each company is just so awful now. It's become unwatchable.

Look at Nintendo for example. It was pretty much all Zelda. You wouldn't think they were making any other games. So next time just youtube this shit instead.
>>
>>341874475
With how much the autists have invested into their books, I don't see a simple story ever coming back.
>>
Weapon range is what is H5's problem.

You can get 5 shot from across the map with the magnum off spawn.

MLG babies did this.
>>
>>341875029
Majority of Halo players haven't invested in their books.
>>
>>341875061
You can get a 3 shot from across the map in Halo 1, a 4 shot in Halo 2, and a 5 shot in 4. I don't want 3babbies to ruin the series again.
>>
>>341875061
This is so true. Halo always had it's precision weapons but they really escalated this with 4. 4 had 4 main precision rifles. On top of other precision guns. Way too much.
>>
>>341876020
1's multiplayer is overrated. CEfags just hyped it up all these years.
>>
>>341876208
I would say something's overrated if I didn't understand it, too.
>>
>>341868001
They should have never put all that movement in Halo 5. They could have kept it limited to jumping, sprinting, clamber and maybe the roll that the elites/spartans did in reach and the game would have been much better received.

It would have suited the spartans far more than the inferior iron man armors do with the ground and pound and thruster boosting does.
>>
>>341876380
3 shot pistol kills are stupid no matter what game.
>>
>>341876823
Not when it's actually difficult to land those shots.
>>
Make another Halo Spinoff that is out Big Team battles and vehicles where you can select from various units/Troops to fight.

Remove Promethians, I have honestly stopped caring about the whole origins of the Forerunners when I went to Solo Legendary Halo 5. They are annoying pieces of shit that ruin what should be fun moments in the game into certain 'Alright, I will hide her and have them funnel on me'

They are nothing more then a flashy boring enemy that is overpowered and taught the finest of fucking warfare from DEVIENTART ROLEPLAY

Halo 5's story is taking say an old RPG story line you did with your friends and giving it to THAT GUY for the new game where you roll/pick new characters.

>Alright, I brought my sheet for Chief
>"Actually, I know you had fun last time with him... But I thought of something cool if I can use him for this villain/misunderstood hero thing..."
>"Alright... So, Do I..."
>"Roll someone new, Yes... I was thinking of a story with a new Spartan IV team"
>"You, Can I use Buck from that ODST game we did last year"
>"Why not, Sounds like it could work..."
>"Okay, I made this Locke character... He isn't really developed right now..."
>"Doesn't matter, Anyway... You guys open up sledding down a hill and blowing up Covies and Promethians as you are close to taking out the evil Elite that Chief didn't kill before."
>>
>>341876020
This
3/Reach babies don't seem to understand they are the exception, not the rule. Their games were made to cater to casuals.
>>
>>341879605
Reach was the funnest Halo though. It also had the best version of Blood Gulch, Coagulation.
>>
>>341873016
>8v8 defines Halo
What
2v2 defined CE
8v8 defined CE PC
4v4 defined 2
4v4 defined 3 (slayer was always the most played)
4v4 defined reach
4v4 defined 4
4v4 defines 5

8v8 defined Halo literally once ever.
>>
>>341879836
It wasn't though.
It had the most casual pandering mechanics, slowest and floatiest gameplay, worst maps in the series etc.
The only things it did best were armor designs and (at the time of release) forge.
But now 5 has a far better forge mode.
>>
>>341879936
>4v4 defined reach
Infection defined Reach.

>4v4 defined 4
BTB was the most played in 4, but fuck 4.
>>
>>341868001
splitscreen
>>
File: 1465820474105.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1465820474105.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
>We now have Halo 4 apologists
>People still think sprint didn't kill Halo
>DMR and BR both exist in 5 instead of only one
>Warzone and REQ packs are acceptable
>Forerunner art-style forever butchered
>Armor designs are trash
>Lore is destroyed by 343i self-inserts
>Music is generic and stale

Wew lad
>>
>>341876729
>Keeping sprinting and clamber
>Removing thrusters
Thrusters need to have their distance nerfed and cooldown extended, but otherwise they're a decent addition
>>
>>341880927
DMR > BR

Single shot weapon to me seems like a more skillful weapon. DMR also looks better as a gun.
>>
Just remake master Chief collection and include reach instead of 4 to repopulate the game. Don't make another shitty halo I'll never play
>>
I wish I could go back in time to when I was cringing about the powerup equipment things in halo 3 and tell myself just how bad it would actually get
>>
You don't.

Bring the MCC to Steam with Steam Workshop support.

Mods and the PC community will keep it alive.
>>
>>341881119
The DMR is redundant when we also have a good Magnum that shoots at the same rate, takes the same amount of shots to kill, but is more difficult to use and has less ammo.
>>
>>341881104
No thrusters was always a dumb idea. If they wanted some sort of dodge mechanic then rolling would have been better. It was in Reach and worked fine. It works fine in many games including GOW. You shouldn't be able to dodge while in mid air in a FPS game. Especially since Halo used to be about high bunny hop like jumps and shooting. Thrusters kills this kind of gameplay.

I think regardless there was no way sprint wasn't going to become a main thing in Halo and clamber would have eventually been a main thing to since it's simply a very logical thing people expect in shooters now. Thrusters and ground and pound are absolutely gimmicky even if they work.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>They won't bring back the Falcon
>You will never enjoy the Sky Warthog ever again
>Halo Wars makes a completely new unit that looks like it but is just a 'Medivac' from Star Craft repurposed
>>
>>341881857
Other shooters typically have air control.
>>
>>341881857
Nerfing the range and the cooldown would fix that issue making it so you can only use thrusters ever so often rather than every minute. It would add an interesting dynamic to aerial combat and gunplay. Sprint and clamber on the other hand really do not need to be added, especially with something like CSGO being one of the top shooters. Sprint and clamber promote shitty movement physics because of the reliance on buttons to move for you.
>>
why is master chief having a staring contest with genji
>>
>>341882251
CSGO's knife is essentially a sprinting mechanic. You trade shooting your gun for faster movement.
>>
>>341881849
People like their rifle guns though. So DMR is definitely better. Pistol is fine since it can be used as a last resort weapon when you need to reload your DMR. Magnum should work as an inferior version of the DMR. To me that sounds like a good balance between the two weapons.

AR babies could have of course still had their own variants with pistol/AR starts. BR is the redundant weapon.
>>
>>341882362
Yeah and not having sprint would set it apart from the rest. Sprint kills map size by making it overly large to compensate for the movement. Clamber also takes the fun out of learning how to crouch jump which was a unique mechanic despite being relatively basic.
>>
>>341882101
>Other shooters typically have air control.
Yeah because it became a trend. CoD fanboys are pretty tired of all this future stuff and are begging to go back to modern warfare without all this movement. It's over done already.
>>341882251
>Nerfing the range and the cooldown would fix that issue
My issue is that I do not like it in the first place so it doesn't matter how much it's nerfed. I'm definitely not the only one. All the extra movement killed Halo and it's why 5 isn't that popular. People can get even better movement in the new CoD games and Titanfall with better gunplay. So what really does Halo have to offer anymore? It was supposed to be an arena shooter yet feels and controls more like what modern shooters have been doing.
>>
>>341882527
I prefer the Magnum because Halo was initially defined by a powerful pistol, and Halo's downfall began when they nerfed the Pistol for Halo 2. The DMR serves no other purpose than to be an easier version of the Magnum. In both Reach and 4 it was mostly fine because the Magnum was treated as a less-accurate weapon with a higher DPS. But this also happened in games with reticle bloom, which should truthfully never again return to weapons that don't spray.

>>341882891
>Yeah because it became a trend.
No, games like Quake allow you to move freely while midair.

>>341882857
I can go either way on clamber. H5 has enough skill jumps even with it.

The BR works fine under the current mechanics because headshot weapons get no bleedthrough on their bullets, giving the BR a small niche where it can clean up weakened foes more easily.
>>
>>341883006
That last line should be up with the first reply.
>>
>>341883006
Bloom was an okay mechanic actually. Just that bungie messed it up. Precision rifles didn't need to have overdone bloom but for the magnum and auto weapons I think it works fine. Also it might have been better for the plasma guns to maybe not have too much bloom since they are projectiles anyways and could benefit from being a bit more useful. So say if we take Reach I think it would have worked better had the plasma repeater had much less bloom or perhaps none while the AR needed it since it was hitscan anyways. Bloom overall just needed to have a good balance to it and title updates for Reach eventually fixed the bulk of the problem. I grew to appreciate the single shot rifle more than the BR honestly so it's just a preference thing here.

>>341883006
So did the older Halo's.
>>
File: Halo-Wars-2 brute leader.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Halo-Wars-2 brute leader.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>341868001
>Keep MP the same as H5
>Developer made BTB and asymmetrical arena maps
>All classic gametypes on launch
>Forge on launch
>Firefight/WZF on launch
>File browser
>Custom games lobby browser
Have these and you already got your GOTY. Now for the campaign:
>Change writer (Joseph Staten would be amazing)
>Focus on the new Brute faction
>Make Cortana awake the Flood or something
>Master Chief (solo) for 75% of the campaign
>Blue team/Osiris (squad) for 25% of the campaign
>More open battles missions with vehicles
>>
>>341871254
It's not that like it, i see it as just another mechanic that doesn't really have that HUGE impact on the game like crouching, zooming, de-scoping, etc.
>>
>>341883705
It has no reason to be on precision weapons at all. It only goes to make those weapons work better up close than they do at long range, and long range weapons are practically required to be in the starting loadout or else the game turns into a snowballing shitfest.

We also already have a spammy precision weapon in the Carbine.
>>
Make Halo CE 2

>>341871290
No it doesn't, Halo 2 had a better retention rate.
>>
>>341884354
I want a hybrid of ODST and CE. That would be the perfect Halo game in my book.
>>
>>341884354
Of course Halo 2 had better retention rate, it didn't have competition back then, where would everyone go anyway?
>>
>>341884205
>It has no reason to be on precision weapons at all.
And I agree. Except for the magnum.

>It only goes to make those weapons work better up close than they do at long range
Which the magnum doesn't need if there is other precision rifles in the game. There needs to be a balance here and the magnum should not out perform the rifle. You should be forced to pace your shots with the magnum.

>and long range weapons are practically required to be in the starting loadout or else the game turns into a snowballing shitfest.
Long range is fine. If you really want to "fix" it then I suppose you can give the DMR scope less zoom. You can always also go back to projectile based bullets instead. I think this is the issue you might be having here. With a DMR you can instantly hit anyone from pretty much anywhere since Reach and future games were hitscan.

>We also already have a spammy precision weapon in the Carbine.
They could have always also did this with the DMR to. Make it basically the human version of the covenant Carbine. I liked the Carbine. In H3 beta it was actually noticeably better than the BR. Spikers and dual wielding in general was also better in beta. However Reach is my favorite Halo so I definitely prefer dual wield out.
>>
>>341884895
There doesn't need to be anything to "fix", the weapons are already fine in 5. The only thing I truly dislike about the weapons in that game is that the DMR is redundant. It's just an easier to use Magnum and really serves no purpose.
>>
>>341885158
All precision rifles are redundant in 5, they're all easier than the pistol. There's a reason why they've been reducing rifles in Arena maps.
>>
>>341885492
They are, but the DMR takes it a step further by functioning exactly like the Magnum. The BR, Carbine, and LR all at least function differently.
>>
>>341884886
Unreal Tournament, Quake, CoD, Battlefront, Battlefield were all still around back then.
>>
>>341885158
Well 5 and 4 were shit anyways. I wish they would doing a Reach anniversary although going to have to wait on that.
>>
>>341886147
>he likes reach
>>
>>341868001
>Make the campaign Master Chief and Blue Team exclusive
>Make the Warden easier to fight while giving his fights some variety
>Remove non combat missions
>Have longer campaign missions
>Write a better story
>Add split screen
>Make sure multiplayer has all features
>Make better maps
>Add a fucking classic playlist
>>
>>341885997
Normies didn't care about those games back then, Halo was THE console multiplayer game while nowadays we have monsters like CoD, Minecraft and GTA.
>>
File: 1465185658340.jpg (13 KB, 275x297) Image search: [Google]
1465185658340.jpg
13 KB, 275x297
>ITT : I HATE CHANGE!
>STAGNATION IS THE FUTURE

Kill yourselves
>>
>>341868407
>Harken back to Halo 3/4
Would you idiots fuck off with this shit already?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ms2toqQqZ41qz4rgp.gif (491 KB, 499x428) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ms2toqQqZ41qz4rgp.gif
491 KB, 499x428
>>341868001
You end it
>>
campaign wise:
>NO MORE FUCKING ETERNAL WARDEN I GOT SICK OF FIGHTING HIM
>LONGER CAMPAIGN
multiplayer wise
>MORE GAME MODES
>A LITTLE BIT MORE MAPS
>FORGE
>>
>>341886363
I forgot
>Give is more Forerunner vehicles
>Bring back UNSC flying vehicles
>Bring back either the spectre or revenant
>Give is some new Forerunner weapons with some variety
>Bring back the Scarab and give us a Forerunner equal the War Sphinx
>Make Promethean fun to fight and add more never before seen units
>>
>>341886421
>he thinks those games weren't popular back then
>>
>>341886832
>forge
What do you mean by this? 5 has the best forge.
>>
im sorry lad i meant firefight*
>>341887453
>>
>>341887180
Not nearly as popular as the games i listed.
>>
>>341868001
>release on steam
>make it free-to-play
>make skins and items tradeable and marketable
>make drops or cases
>make keys
>make it an esport
>single player is DLC
>>
>>341887837
I really hope you're joking because you just triggered the shit out of me
>>
>>341886832
I like everything you suggested except I liked fighting Warden although he appeared a little too often
>>
File: Nigga.jpg (63 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
63 KB, 800x800
>>341887837
>>
>>341888328
kek
>>
File: sexualfilipinoman.png (146 KB, 380x347) Image search: [Google]
sexualfilipinoman.png
146 KB, 380x347
REBOOT
>>
File: halo-wars-2.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
halo-wars-2.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjN1eWhzPeA
WHY DO THEY HAVE THIS GOD TIER AESTHETIC IN HALO WARS 2 BUT NOT IN 5

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE MARINES AND SPARTANS LOOK GOOD
>>
>>341891905
I was wondering this same thing myself. It's especially noticeable how awful 343 alien designs were. The grunts looked so awful in 4.
>>
File: imiss2004.png (394 KB, 444x453) Image search: [Google]
imiss2004.png
394 KB, 444x453
>>341884886
>it didn't have competition back
>>
>>341893741
also no you see? you simply weren't around back then
>>
Utilitarian designs again.
>>
>>341893741
There are 3 other FPSes on that list with online, 4 if you include Killzone (but that's PS2 exclusive anyway). Not much competition.
>>
>>341894160
what's h5 competing with? bo3? battlefront?
they're not even good at least doom 3/hl2 were dece
>>
File: 1334616475187.jpg (352 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
1334616475187.jpg
352 KB, 1280x896
>>341868001
Honestly, I feel like nothing they do at this point can rejuvinate my interest.
But maybe if they focused on hugeass, outdoor levels without going full open-world, and brought back Covenant missions, that would at least make me turn my head.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.