[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that this year's e3 was the most boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: peggle2.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
peggle2.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Can we all agree that this year's e3 was the most boring one yet?

>mostly old shit we've seen before
>all the new stuff is either just a pre-rendered trailer or a shitty movie masquerading as a game
>vr-shit
>retarded paid shills making it hard to take anything seriously
>literally nothing new or exciting

Can we just declare gaming as being dead and move on to something else
>>
>>341818707
Nahh you're just full of shit who has no more passion for vidya games.
Keenly interested in Last Guardian, having survived limbo hell an dit will have the atmosphere of Ico & Shadow of Colossus.
This generation has been absent of entertaining shooters, COD's story potential going galactic wars would create interesting scenarios, BF1 actually looks damn smooth, reminding me of my love for semi-automatic weapons.

Sony has a dozen games being cooked up, Persona 5 getting no attention from E3, otherwise Nier footage has been great.

God of War never got into it despite having Sony consoles, for someone getting into the franchise there will be a new formula and the PS4 upgrade versions to enjoy for comparison.

VR will be interesting enough since it's going to happen, can experience feedback before getting it. Big chance it will flop, yet it would be hard for RE7 since VR works hand in hand with horror.
>>
I had the same reaction anon. This E3 made me decide to jumo to PC gaming.
>>
>>341818707
There was too little cringe this time.
>>
>>341818707
Yes.
>>
It was pretty forgettable. Most of the conferences were just bad enough to not be fun but not bad enough to be memorable.

Sony's was good at least. They at least realized no one wants to listen to business men talk about bullshit for twenty minutes in between each trailer.
>>
Microsoft = Good
Nintendo = Great
Sony = Mediocre

I will never forgive Sony for ruining GoW
>>
>>341818707
Do you have the FUCK YOU version? I've forgotten to save it.
>>
There was the standalone Gwent game
>>
Nah that year where ubisoft revealed watchdogs was most boring e3, aside from ubi it was a complete snore fest
>>
>>341826430
The mere fact that an E3 could be so bad that people would call Ubisoft the winner really does cement that one as the worst.

Of course I always just remember it as the year that Nintendo spent the whole show talking about New Super Mario Bros and Nintendo Land, then ended on a fucking make believe fireworks show, all while they had motherfucking Wonderful 101 waiting in the wings to be shown off but just decided not to for no fucking reason at all.

Fuck I still get mad thinking about it.
>>
>>341818707
>Can we all agree that this year's e3 was the most boring one yet?
Agree.

>Can we just declare gaming as being dead and move on to something else
Not agree.
>>
you clearly dont remember the old E3s, I dont remember the specific year, but boy was it a giant piece of shit, the showed almost nothing but fucking FPS shotters, and they all looked the fucking same, it was one of the worst E3 that I have ever saw, that and the one were the showed fucking wonder book or wathever the fuck it was called, this E3 wasnt bad at all:
>new zelda that looks amazing
>new re
>new god of war (tough I hate the franchise)

and a lot of interesting crap.
>>
>retarded paid shills making it hard to take anything seriously

This is honestly the worst part.
Fuck you Yucky Hero, bring moot back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.