[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't touched LoL in 3 years and all of a sudden I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Haven't touched LoL in 3 years and all of a sudden I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Please convince me not to install it again.
>>
File: 2.jpg (322 KB, 1280x1585) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
322 KB, 1280x1585
>>341736826
Playerbase is slowly being absorbed by Overwatch. Meta is currently a shitfest, Guinsoo's got changed into Sated Devourer, and even though it has 80 AP on it, Vayne's are building it so they can apply 12% Max HP True Damage every two auto attacks due to it.
Zed's ultimate got placed on an item that has armor penetration and IE tiered amounts of AD, meaning he can just fuck you in the ass the moment he presses R on you.
AP items and champs recently got changed, Veigar is now a nightmare and mana regen is non existant, you're forced to build either a Morello's, RoA or an Archangels Staff.
But hey, at least I have my baby Jhin, build full ArPen on him and watch as you last shot someone for nearly 2k damage + missing HP damage.
>>
>>341736826
It sucks and you'll have even less time to be done with your backlog
>>
>>341736826
Riot is one of the most scary, shitty developers out there owned by a Chinese hell company.

>bro stops playing for some time
>somehow gets hacked, never happened either of us in any game before because our sense of security is tighter than a nun's anus
>gets his account back after hassling support for two weeks straight (they should have been able to fix it within hours)
>he plays a few games
>suddenly, account is locked and permabanned, with the reason being that there's been fishy activity or some shit
>all that time and money down the drain because of incompetence from the developers/support
>>
They are introducing voice chat
>>
>>341737141
Zed's winrate is tanking, he can't work properly in this meta of tanks and teamfight, there are no targets he can safely focus

>>341736826 Here's a question. Do you actually enjoy the game? Because if you do, play it. Its an alright game with a good skill ceiling you can really get into. I prefer Dota over it, just for the depth of mechanics but that doesn't make League bad. If you don't enjoy it, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
Nothing feels more like a bummer than spending the past 3 hour-long games losing
>>
>>341737420
That would be an improvement. Mute buttons always exist
>>
>>341736826
Its a fun game with lots of new mechanics from 3 years of development, lots of fun new champs with new items implemented, Even added a rift herald and different elements of drags being the elder dragon giving the strongest tempoary buff
>>
>>341736826
Torrent hentai games instead.
>>
>>341736826
Just play Overwatch instead. It has better waifus, shorter games with the same level of satisfaction, and it isn't balanced by a team of retarded monkeys like League is.
>>
>>341738020
>Overwatch
>Balanced.
O am I laffin.
>>
>>341736826
You can install and play around with all the new champions and changes you missed, if you have a friend or two to play with you might actually have fun.
A lot of people are getting kind of burned out on League though and I wouldn't be surprised if you get bored of it again pretty quickly in it's current state.
>>
>>341736826
Just play Smite.
>>
>>341738103
He never said Overwatch was balanced however
>>
File: 1443504215234.jpg (697 KB, 904x1280) Image search: [Google]
1443504215234.jpg
697 KB, 904x1280
Just fap to Ahri and leave it at that.
>>
>>341738150
Already did, got burned out after only 30 hours though.
>>
>>341738193
You implied it was anywhere near more balanced as LoL.

The problem is that both Overwatch and LoL right now are fundamentally unbalanced but for two completely different reasons.

Unbalanced champions in LoL right now happen because their kits are blatantly overloaded with a shit ton of cc/damage.

Overwatch is broken because you'll have one character in one class that can do everything the others class characters can but better.

>>341738310
Basically this.
>>
>>341738103
I mean, moreso than League, yeah. McCree and Widow got nerfed, so everything's more or less in a good spot right now.
>>
You have to download/update it again. And that shit was fucking slow if i remember correctly.
>>
>>341738492
I wouldn't say overwatch is broken.
Jack-of-all-trade characters always suffer this problem, its a fundamental balance. The more you can do the weaker those have to be.
>>
File: Continue.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Continue.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>341738310
/thread
>>
>>341738310
only thing the game is good for
a good fap
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.