[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did modders ever get this piece of shit undubbed, uncensored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: otryyxqvpfh9nrejk8ky[1].jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
otryyxqvpfh9nrejk8ky[1].jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
Did modders ever get this piece of shit undubbed, uncensored and compiled into one game yet?

Didn't want to give it the time of day until it was restored back to how it should have always been.
>>
>>341686503
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
>DID PEOPLE FINISH WORKING FOR /ME/ FOR FREE YET?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Insufferable fags, jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: ignoremode.jpg (55 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
ignoremode.jpg
55 KB, 500x482
>>341686698
>you're never allowed to inquire about progress if you're not working on it yourself

Were you born out your father's ass?
>>
>>341687476
>I'm upset with a product and refuse to give it the time of day, but also I want constant updates on when I can play it.
>I demand to be coddled and spoonfed instead of searching for things and doing things myself.

Kindly kill yourself. You remind me of those dipshits in grocery/retail stores who exclaim, "WOW, I AM NEVER /EVER/ COMING BACK TO THIS STORE AGAIN." Then the next week they come right back in. No one fucking cares, you're not as important as you think.
>>
>>341688016
Calm down nigger the OP was just asking a question.
>>
>>341686503
>undubbed

What's the point? How many scenes are voiced?
>>
>>341688614

She is the point, anon. Always.
>>
>>341686698
>>341688016

Treehouse shill pls go. Your work is a stain on the industry.
>>
>>341686503
There's an undub + restored swimsuits + gay marriage option pre-patched cia out there. No facerub because that shit is hard to add into the game.
>>
>>341686503
>Did modders ever get this piece of shit undubbed, uncensored and compiled into one game yet?
No, because it turned out they did a shit job of translating and ended up giving up on the whole project. It turns out that the anti-SJW outrage wasn't enough to keep people interested.
>>
>>341686503

>undubbed
it was undubbed within launch week
>uncensored
i'm sure they've finished the uncensor patch by now, they were like 90% done 2 weeks after launch
>all in one game
you should've bought the SE like i did, i've been playing all three routes with JP audio for months.
>>
>>341688835
Who?
>>
>>341689149

Sawashiro Miyuki. She's in everything but in FE she's FeMC and Morgan in Awakening and Camilla in Fates.
>>
if you got the special edition you got the three games in a single cartridge :3
>>
>>341687476
that what are YOU working on?

collecting anime on your HDD is NOT work
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.