[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon game patch .27 is garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Paragon Banner.jpg (113 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Paragon Banner.jpg
113 KB, 1024x576
New game released a patch. Anyone who is a good player hates it. Low elo garbage players love it.

And they only plan to keep ruining it.
I want to show the game developers that making another moba that is turning just like lol and dota is bullshit and that hopefully reddit agrees. And to the last number who says " we are not your army" You are not included in the we, so how can you speak for others? Dumb bitches always assume people are talking to them. Good job dumb bitch.

I am just tired of game developers ruining games and just making them all a like and similar. What is the point of making the game if you copy 3/4 of what other games before it are doing. I wish there was some originallity. But fuck.
PLEASE Make accounts for the free beta weekend and crash the fuck out of the match making. They installed bs draft FOR VS BOTS. u fucking kidding me? So i can't even lvl the character I want for the mastery points.. yay great game.

Not.

Please help put this game into the grave it deserves.
>>
>>341667894
thanks for the fresh copy pasta.
>>
considering 7/8th is nothing that was in the post. not really a copy pasta.

but thanks for being an idiot
>>
File: Overwatch Banner.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Banner.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
New game released a patch. Anyone who is a good player hates it. Low elo garbage players love it.

And they only plan to keep ruining it.
I want to show the game developers that making another moba that is turning just like tf2 and battleborn is bullshit and that hopefully reddit agrees. And to the last number who says " we are not your army" You are not included in the we, so how can you speak for others? Dumb bitches always assume people are talking to them. Good job dumb bitch.

I am just tired of game developers ruining games and just making them all a like and similar. What is the point of making the game if you copy 3/4 of what other games before it are doing. I wish there was some originallity. But fuck.
PLEASE Make accounts for the free beta weekend and crash the fuck out of the match making. They installed bs draft FOR VS BOTS. u fucking kidding me? So i can't even lvl the character I want for the mastery points.. yay great game.

Not.

Please help put this game into the grave it deserves.
>>
>>341668465
try typing something actually coherent for once in your miserable fucking life you dweeb.
>>
do people like you actually think saying anything to someone on the internet gets under their skin?? I can see why you are on 4chan. Its the place where people of no value go to gather. But don't worry, you are one of the 4chan wannabes. 4chan used to have real mother fuckers on it. Now I see you are the pale imitation of what is left. Later bitch
>>
>>341667894
i was interested in this game, does it suck? the graphics looked nice, i thought
>>
>>341669362
fuck off retard
>>
>>341669476
It's an honest to god creep killing mid or feed moba
>>
>>341667894
tl;dr
>I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it! Copy and paste into your sig if you are too.
>>
or what the fuck you gonna do bitch? NOTHING because you are on the internet. Ill give you the chance to do something. Send me your address please. I very beg of you. Ill give you the chance to say it to my face. We will see if the police can search through the VPN's to find me :). Also affter I get you, i will take your ID find your whole family and Im not gonna kill them. I will pretty much embarass them socially to the point where they dont even want ot go outside and they will kill themselves. SOO PLEASE I DARE YOU TO GIVE ME A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND UR ADDRESS and i will give you the chance to say it to me face. Bet you pussy out
>>
>>341669362
are you done? can you leave now? thanks bud.

your posts make no sense, stick to posting on facebook faggot.
>>
Just another keyboard warrior I see.

Typical bitch. Sit, good dog
>>
>>341670791
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.