[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't mind the redesign for Skylanders. but I do mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: djfxbgrqxyroj8fh1h7i.png (504 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
djfxbgrqxyroj8fh1h7i.png
504 KB, 800x450
I don't mind the redesign for Skylanders.

but I do mind it for the remasters - the design in Crash 2 and 3 is still miles better

Should we remain hopeful?
>>
File: jc.png (117 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
117 KB, 444x440
>>
>>341562109
I would remain hopeful but manage your expectations.

The reboots are being done by vicarious visions. the same developers who put this crash into skylanders..

They have 1 year.. to remake all 3 crash games from the ground up....

Reaslistically speaking this game isnt going to be on the same level as ratchet and clank.

and imo these "remasters" are going to be from the same level and quality of the crash cameo in boulders.

So basically its going to look the same, the same ps1 game but its going to feel completely different with a higher frame rate, better resolution
>>
>Crash was NEVER wacky guys!

lol
>>
>>341563575
sorry i meant the crash cameo from uncharted 4
>>
>>341562109
I think that given the potential options, this is the absolute best they could've done for Skylanders, and had to have been done in-part to amend their fuck up with Spyro. I still can't fucking believe they thought turning Spyro into a goblin was a good decision.

Personally I fucking love it, he looks great in game, but his figure isn't so hot. I hope they can just go with this design, and change his proportions up a tiny bit for the remaster.
>>
>>341562109
>no arm tattoos
automatic 9/10
>>
>>341562109
At least they kept his eyebrows, that's the best part.
>>
File: Crash Landed.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Crash Landed.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
I actually would have taken Crash Bash
>>
File: 1340438058685.png (225 KB, 429x422) Image search: [Google]
1340438058685.png
225 KB, 429x422
That's not his remaster design, you silly.
>>
>>341562109
It looks more like his design from that scrapped animated intro(but with a bigger head).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_4YclrGqM
>>
>>341562109
What redesign? This is basically how Crash from the PS1 era woulda looked in 2016.
>>
>>341562109
Crash's redesign is brilliant, I don't understand what people don't like about it. I design characters for a living so I'm interested; I completely understand Skylanders is shit but he doesn't even match that style. He looks like that concept art that was floating around and the current-gen texture work on his red parts actually goes really well with the rest of his colour design. He looks better than he's ever done. Even the original Crash was too skinny and looked too weaselly for my taste, almost like some teen ska band had designed him as their logo. Now he looks fun and relevant again.
>>
>>341562109
Are those stretch marks all over his body? too much spinning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.