[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rhythm Paradise Megamix gets an immediate eshop release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: SI_3DS_RhythmParadiseMegamix.jpg (214 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
SI_3DS_RhythmParadiseMegamix.jpg
214 KB, 1000x500
>Rhythm Paradise Megamix gets an immediate eshop release
>but only in america
I'M MAD
>>
File: 13314112395.png (107 KB, 467x345) Image search: [Google]
13314112395.png
107 KB, 467x345
>no physical
>>
File: 34878634.png (216 KB, 643x698) Image search: [Google]
34878634.png
216 KB, 643x698
luckily you are not missing much. This is coming from a Rhythm Heaven fan since the GBA title.

1/3 of the game is literally a tutorial and they are 5 times easier than the stages of the original GBA, DS and Wii versions.

Tons of songs are less than a minute long.

The pointless story dialogue between each song you complete.

The menus are a clusterfuck and slow to navigate through.

I wanted a nice little rhythm heaven package for my 3ds but it's unfortunately made even easier and it's not very challenging.

Sure I have played previous titles but I still struggle with some of the minigames from the older titles even to this day.
>>
Do the bugs in the chameleon game have troll faces when you miss?
>>
>>341559959
Yeah, it's annoying that they made easy versions of the games, but you do unlock the real versions later. Still, those levels are pointless in the grand scheme of things.

But seriously, FUCK CALLIGRAPHY. BANE OF MY EXISTENCE FOR YEARS.
>>
File: 1455898556315.png (287 KB, 447x555) Image search: [Google]
1455898556315.png
287 KB, 447x555
Will play this as soon as I'm done with the new Taiko no Tatsujin.

>mfw when it has Gigantic OTN as a track
>>
They knew you were all going to steal the game anyway so they didn't bother printing physical copies
>>
GUYSI BOUGHT THE DS GAME FOR FIVE BUCKS AT WALMART BUT I CAN'T FIND THE CARTRIDGE WHAT DO I DO I WANTED TO PLAY IT
>>
Just as a reminder/PSA, apparently they didn't bother to dub any of the songs this time around. Luckily(/probably due to this), there's dual-audio so might as well make sure to switch to the Japanese audio immediately so you don't miss the nice vocal songs.
>>
>>341559959
It doesn't matter. There's no reason for them to release this only for the burgers.

But apparently Nintendo doesn't like mone.y
>>
>>341563431
Fever sold pretty terribly so it's not too surprising that they didn't go the extra mile.

Though treehouse for all the shit they've pulled do seem pretty enthusiastic about the game. It feels like they sincerely want it to succeed despite how niche it is.
>>
It's revenge for you Eurtrash getting fucking everything early last year

You got Xenoblade half a year earlier you fucking assholes
>>
>>341564321
>once in a blue moon murrica gets fucked in release dates
You have no idea on the pain of waiting for releases over and over and over again.
>>
>>341563431

>they didn't bother to dub any of the songs this time around

Be specific, new songs? What about the old ones that had dubs? and remixes?
>>
>>341559959
Once you power through the garbage you can just cafe -> museum and it's like the older ones at that point.

But yeah it is awful to have to force yourself to play a game to get to the good parts.
>>
>>341563994
You were going to pirate it anyway
>>
>>341558740
Why does a game like this have so much pointless talking with annoying characters? The games themselves are pretty fun though, but much easier so far than they were before.
>>
File: 6514561.png (289 KB, 521x434) Image search: [Google]
6514561.png
289 KB, 521x434
>>341564827
The story is the most unnecessary part of the entire package. The earlygame would have been more bearable if it the pointless dialogues didn't exist so much.

I kept pressing the A button so much to the point where I accidentally selected the same song that I just beaten.

Story and long dialogues should not be part of the main menu of the Rhythm Heaven game.
>>
File: laughing snakes.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
laughing snakes.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>>341558740
>only in america
>>
How do you change to the Japanese soundtrack?
>>
>>341564417
They reuse old dubs, the new ones that don't have English are instrumentals in English vocals
>>
Posting this in every RH thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1icgDiDYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSZG7YpE8Ew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GvuycQqx38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9PRgjzNbM
>>
File: 1452893298407.gif (329 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1452893298407.gif
329 KB, 256x256
>Just got to the first remix
>Mfw the awful instrumental they replaced the vocals with
>It sounds like some midi instrument I could literally find in my 90s electronic keyboard

Thank god they put the dual audio option. I don't understand how they didn't bother making a dub when Fever and DS had them. And those took less to localize than this one. Maybe europe will get the dubbed versions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3alfqJu3w
>>
>>341558740
Hope it is phisical over here, we got already fucked with ZTD
>>
>>341568607
>aybe europe will get the dubbed versions
That'd be nice but why haven't we heard anything about it yet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.