[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since e3 was a total let down. Post what your perfect e3 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1459407901858.gif (460 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1459407901858.gif
460 KB, 500x366
Since e3 was a total let down. Post what your perfect e3 2016 could have/would have looked like...

Maybe some of the disappointment will go away.
>>
File: sip.png (70 KB, 145x244) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
70 KB, 145x244
i disagree, last year was much worse
>>
File: 1464114868899.png (267 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1464114868899.png
267 KB, 500x626
>>341512856

My perfect E3

>Dreamcast 2

>marvel vs capcom 4

>Half-life 3

>These are the only sequels announced

>The rest are brand new interesting looking IPs that aren't indie games, and aren't cinematic games. Just VIDEOGAMES. You know, the kind they used to show back in the early days of E3. Where they used to show off brand new interesting looking titles every year, some of them forgotten, some of them turned into large franchises (some are still being beaten like a dead horse now). but there was always LOTS OF A FUCKING GAMES.
>>
Devil May Cry 5
>>
>>341512856
>Since e3 was a total let down.

>Being this butthurt just because Ubi won again.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 424x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 424x505
>Camelot Software Planning announces Golden Sun 4
>Capcom announces Dragon's Dogma II
>Hideo Kojima reveals Norman Reedus by speakinh Japanese instead of English
>Nintendo announces Tech Demo: 2011: The Game
>Square Enix announces Final Fantasy XII: Director's Cut with Matsuno returning to finish what he started
>Ubisoft announces Far Cry

Any of these and I would have been happy.
>>
At least the South Park game will be good

Right?
>>
File: NoLife.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
NoLife.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>341513856
I pre-ordered it, am about to start my third playthrough of Stick of Truth and have started a series re-watch

So I fucking hope so
>>
>Elder Scrolls Oblivion genuine remaster with all mods still functional.
>Severance: blade of darkness reboot with same mechanics and more adventuring.
>Dark Lord sim strategy game made from the design doc I made
>Warcraft 4 made by Blizzard North
>Dragon's Dogma 2 PC
>DMC 5
>Sidescroller 2d Castlevania game.
>Vampire: the Masquerade revamp.
>WRPG maker Kinda like Morrowind meets RPGmaker, with all sorts of comfy edits, scripts and mechanic changes./spoiler]
don't h8
>>
I wasn't even aware that E3 happened
>>
>civ 6

>dishonored 2

>mafia 3

>e3 sucked

go fuck yourself
>>
>>341513856
The last game was created by Obsidian Studios. While there was years of delays, they did make a solid RPG.

In all honesty, the magic system being tied to the control sticks was horrid. So hopefully they approach it with a more traditional system.
>>
>Devil May Cry 5

>A proper Resident Evil 7...not a gimmicky VR spooky walking simulator

>A Dreamcast collection much like the Rare Replay featuring dynamite cop, zombie revenge, house of the dead 1, house of the dead 2, soul calibur, power stone, power stone 2, marvel vs. Capcom 2, rayman 2, ready 2 rumble, sonic adventure.

>Jet Set Radio Future remaster / sequel

>Dragon Quest localization for the ps4

>ps1 classics, ps2 / ps3 backwards compatibility on ps4

>341514946 An oblivion remaster and a new 2D castlevania would be sexy as well

>new and actually good IPs for all consoles
>>
File: time to stop.gif (858 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
time to stop.gif
858 KB, 480x270
>>341516915
>"""mafia""" 3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.