[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of the last video game character you played. You are now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13
File: 1392102094473.png (1 MB, 1000x796) Image search: [Google]
1392102094473.png
1 MB, 1000x796
Think of the last video game character you played.

You are now that character's sidekick, and must accompany him/her through the entirety of the game, helping in whatever way you can on the field. No pussying out and hiding away in a safe area. You must to be within 50 yards of the character at all times, or you will be smitten by a bolt from the blue. These restrictions are removed once you and the protagonist beat the game, and you may choose to either leave the game's world or stay in it for the rest of your life.
If the last game you played was an MMO or something with no true ending but does a level cap, just consider reaching level cap to be the end of the game.
Otherwise I guess you're fucked.

How fucked are you?
>>
File: B&W.jpg (154 KB, 870x494) Image search: [Google]
B&W.jpg
154 KB, 870x494
>>341408759
>Geralt of Rivia in Blood & Wine
Really, really fucked.
Geralt is fast, but not as fast as a bruxa. Not as strong as a higher vampire.
I'd die when Dettlaff sends his vampire goons to murder the city guys or when he goes to see the Unseen Elder. At the latest when you have Dettlaff boss battle.
In short, majorly, majorly fucked.
Do I get any of the protagonists powers? If I get Witcher mutations of faster reflexes, stronger physical body, slowed metabolism, immunity sickness and the ability to drink potions (in this case Black Blood and only Black Blood) maybe I'd have a chance. Otherwise I'd get torn to shreds as soon as you go to Corvo Bianco the first time
>>
>>341409101
Are Witcher mutations something you can gain, or something you're born with?
>>
So if im in dark souls does that mean i cant die?
>>
File: Proba_traw_komiks.jpg (69 KB, 371x498) Image search: [Google]
Proba_traw_komiks.jpg
69 KB, 371x498
>>341409192
You can gain them by going through the Trial of the Grasses which has essentially adds genes from animals and other creatures that enhance your abilities. The procedure is extremely painful, must be done without anesthesia and has a survival rate of 3/10. The rest die in writhing agony as their innards are torn to shreds.
If you survive, you get the abilities of a Witcher, but the Trials render you sterile, as they change your physical make-up.

"On the third day all the children died save one, a male barely ten. Hitherto agitated by a sudden madness, he fell at once into deep stupor. His eyes took on a glassy gaze, incessantly with his hands did he clutch at clothing, or brandish them in the air as if desirous of catching a quill. His breathing grew loud and hoarse; sweat cold, clammy and malodorous appeared on his skin. Then he was once more given elixir through the vein and the seizure it did return. This time a nose-bleed did ensue, coughing turned to vomiting, after which the male weakened entirely and became inert.
For two days more did symptoms not subside. The child's skin, hitherto drenched in sweat, grew dry and hot, the pulse ceased to be full and firm — albeit remaining of average strength, slow rather than fast. No more did he wake, nor did he scream.

Finally, came the seventh day. The make awoke and opened his eyes, and his eyes were those of a viper..."

You also have to be a kid in order for the Trials to work, so if I was born and raised in the Witcher universe, I'd have a 30% chance of survival.
>>
>>341409426
You're not undead.
And even if you were, you would probably just go hollow.
>>
>Marisa in DDC
I'm confident in her danmaku abilities, and she can probably just take me along on her broom. Sounds like a good time.
>>
Multiplayer marine in DOOM 4. Hah, easy. The multiplayer mode is heavily implied to be nothing more than a UAC Combat Simulation.
>>
File: when he proposes.png (240 KB, 409x410) Image search: [Google]
when he proposes.png
240 KB, 409x410
>runescape

think I'm good

already max'd in combat. I wouldn't mind watching her grind out the rest of the skills, then I retire to our house in the forest where she keeps me safe and in return I give her complete ownership of my body.
>>
>>341411559
>Multiplayer
>Having an ending
Have fun simulating combat forever
>>
>B.J. Blazkowicz
>Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Man, I am IN for some shit.
>>
>>341408759
Rogue legacy guy. Pretty fucked
>>
>Sorey from Zestiria
I mean, since I can never leave his side, he can have two serephim battling at the same time. Do I become a serephim or am I forever to be a normal human? Can I fuck Mikleo?
>>
File: 1450628352436.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1450628352436.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
>Zero from Drakengard 3
Better prep my asshole for that pegging.
>>
>>341408759
>My fledgling king in Warband who has pissed off almost everyone in the realm
What happens if I'm captured and forcibly taken out of 50 meters?
>>
>>341412151
>Do I become a serephim or am I forever to be a normal human?
You're still you.
>Can I fuck Mikleo?
Can you?

>>341412319
Bolt from the blue. Better hope you don't get captured anon.
>>
>>341408759
>The Simpsons Arcade

fuck year

I get the diamond

>>
File: 1460699276558.gif (842 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1460699276558.gif
842 KB, 500x540
>Factorio
>know jack shit about engineering
>the engineer just gives me a gun and some armor and has me follow him around and drive him places until he completes the rocket and we both leave
Boring, but I survive.
>>
>Ocarina of Time
>This makes me Navi

I am so, so sorry.

HEY!
>>
>Corrin in FE:Fates
I can literally just be his pair up buddy for the entire war. I'm guaranteed to survive and get a waifu
>>
>>341412970
>Expecting a good waifu while paired up with Corrin the entire war.
>>
>>341413089
I don't always have to be in defense stance.I'll go attack mode when I can beat an enemy near one of the best girls
>>
>Sydney in Payday 2

If I keep my head down and don't fuck up I could just be the bag guy and get away okay.

Last heist netted us 24,000,000 offshore and 6,000,000 spending cash per person, so I'd be set for life.

Plus Sydney looks like she's into butt stuff
>>
>>341408759

Marshal Law's partner in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

As long as he doesn't expect me to do any tag assaults, I should be ok. I actually did some martial arts but this is Tekken where grown up people fight bears, robots and get launched several meters in the air so no luck for me.
>>
>Kirby
ultimate comfy
>>
File: monochrome__knight.png (201 KB, 636x468) Image search: [Google]
monochrome__knight.png
201 KB, 636x468
>Meta Knight in PR's MKR

My only wish is to serve and protect his Lordship.
>>
>>341411746
>rs3
end your life fag
>>
File: userImgA.png (310 KB, 746x720) Image search: [Google]
userImgA.png
310 KB, 746x720
>>341408759
>Stranger of Sword City Custom Imaged Character
>Dungeon Crawler
>Permadeath
I'm fucked. Though getting to hang around characters with sexy art before I get murdered, could be worse
>>
File: 1414347400421.jpg (217 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1414347400421.jpg
217 KB, 800x600
>>341413484
>Played Kirby for most of the day
>Decided to play Overwatch before sleeping
>Mfw I picked Mercy
The fuck am I supposed to do, be a bullet shield?
>>
>>341413538
good luck not getting obliterated by any of the bosses,especially the last one in MKR
>>
>>341411746
if you're maxed in combat wtf are you doing in barrows
>>
>>341408759
>Nero in DMC4

This is actually my first time playing the game and I've only completed 3 levels so I don't know exactly how fucked I am. I assume extremely fucked,
>>
File: phoenix-coffeed(b).gif (88 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-coffeed(b).gif
88 KB, 256x192
as long as he's not falling from a goddamn cliff I guess I'm fine.
>>
File: a game for gay babies.jpg (253 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
a game for gay babies.jpg
253 KB, 1200x630
>i am my own sidekick
>i must live a horrible, boring life with myself in a shithole furry village surrounded by natural walls and kept locked up by overzealous dog cops
>there is no beating the game and no level cap
>the toil is unending
>trapped forever in a world where everyone is basically the same handful of people with different appearances and catchphrases
>can't even fug the whyfoos
>can't even fug myself
>it's not in the game mechanics
>nothing to eat except fish and fruit

did i deserve it for playing this at all y/y
>>
>The Ottoman Empire in Europa Universalis IV
Well, first off being within 50 yards of it shouldn't be too difficult seeing as most of the time the Ottomangs blob out and cover like 10% of the world at least.

Also I get to live for almost 400 years. That's pretty sweet.

Thanks, OP. This is great.
>>
>once you and the protagonist beat the game
>reaching level cap
>in permanent hardcore path of exile league
we are fucked
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.