[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone knows what the formulas written on Reedus' dog tags mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (19 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
19 KB, 800x525
I don't recognize this from anything I've ever seen, but I don't know shit about maths or physics. You're smart /v/ help me out
>>
Books are for NERDS
>>
The first is The Schwarzschild radius:

>The radius of a sphere such that, if all the mass of an object were to be compressed within that sphere, the escape velocity from the surface of the sphere would equal the speed of light.

The second is The Dirac Equation:

>In its free form, or including electromagnetic interactions, it describes all spin-1⁄2 massive particles such as electrons and quarks, for which parity is a symmetry, and is consistent with both the principles of quantum mechanics and the theory of special relativity
>>
One is the equation for the schwarzschild radius of a black how. The other is the dirac equation.
>>
File: 1450493507552.jpg (54 KB, 900x566) Image search: [Google]
1450493507552.jpg
54 KB, 900x566
>>341349949
WHOA WHOA

HOLD ON, ZOOM IN GUYS
>>
are we pretending this will have any affect on gameplay and isn't kindling for pretentious discussion?
>>
File: 1465689488505.jpg (9 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
1465689488505.jpg
9 KB, 238x211
>>341350934
MAXIMUM KEK
>>
File: face.jpg (26 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
26 KB, 615x461
>>341350934
>>
>>341351115
No no, I'm just curious about this stuff. Half the fun is to think about the crazy shit behind Kojima's trailers for me
>>
WAIT A MINUTE THAT CARD
>>
>>341350507
Thanks man, appreciate it
>>
>>341350934
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>341350934
Genius
>>
>trailer better than the game
here we go again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.