[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sony conference is nearing its end >Some cool games have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: canstock20907744[1].jpg (10 KB, 270x194) Image search: [Google]
canstock20907744[1].jpg
10 KB, 270x194
>Sony conference is nearing its end
>Some cool games have been announced but nothing ground breaking
>Stage goes dark
>Eerie music starts playing
>Out of the dark Hideo Kojima, Guillermo del Toro and Junji Ito walk onto the stage
I want to believe
>>
Ape Escape 4 needs to fucking happen
>>
>>341137075
me too anon, kojima is the only reason I'm watching e3, I will live stream my suicide if he doesn't at the very least just talk a little on stage
>>
>>341137075
>Out of the dark Hideo Kojima, Guillermo del Toro and Junji Ito walk onto the stage
>Guillermo del Toro grabs Hideo and Junji's faces and puts them closer slowly
>Hideo Kojima starts liking the face of Ito, they kiss passionately
>They go down near Del Toro Crotch
>You barely understand wtf is happening, the audience is in completely disbelief
>Toro puts down his pants, spreads his ass to the audience
>Ito start sucking his balls
>Hideo gets close to the anus and when he is about to lick it Del Toro farts and then shits the most liquid, rancid and abundant diarrhea you ever seen
>Kojima starts liking it from the floor
>The words Metal Gear Solid appear on the screen
>Its a pachinko port for the ps vita
>>
>>341137075
How many hours left before the sony conference?
>>
>>341137226
FUCK OFF NO ONE CARES
>>
>>341138902
2 hours and 15 minutes
>>
File: heart_attack.jpg (23 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
heart_attack.jpg
23 KB, 250x251
>the screen is dark
>muffled helicopter in the background
>"baws...."
>"we found eli"
>>
>>341139037
Except someone who cares enough to reply
>>
>>341137075
just give me BB2.
>>
Kojima was talking to geoff on youtube stream before ubi conference, don't even think they've started development yet

Maybe next year.
>>
>>341137523
No you won't you dumb pathetic weeb
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.