[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EA Live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: EA.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EA.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
What went wrong?
>>
they were just talking to the wrong audience, their actual audience was watching something else
>>
http://www.ea.com/play2016/play-to-give
>>
>>340953995
I think it went how pretty much anyone would expect it to.

God all that Madden esports stuff was terrible though. I've never personally met the kind of person that plays that shit because most real football fans I know never shut up about fantasy football.

And I had no idea there was a large competitive scene for that, do people even go on twitch or wherever and watch that? Even in the small town I'm from I've seen a Guilty XX tournament, but I have never heard of people playing that at a competition.
>>
It's EA

What did you expect?
>>
I'm glad I didn't bother to watch EA.
>>
>>340954481
>Deploy a squad of some of the most powerful female characters in Star Wars™ against the droids.
Ayy
>>
Besides the uninteresting swedish indie game, did they really reveal anything we didn't already know?
>>
>>340953995

Nothing

EA has always been shit

The only good thing was the Battlefield One footage that wasn't part of their conference

The only time they were good were 2013 and last year when Garden Warfare and it's sequel were revealed and the first time we saw battlefront
>>
>>340953995
I can't imagine how people play those shitty sports game. Holy fuck I cringed so hard when they mentioned that these sports games have their own e-sports/competitive players/tournaments/prize money.
>>
Oh boy E3! Just video game marketing and no politics bullshit, SJWs or feminist cancer! I wonder what EA has in store for..

>>340954481
> http://www.ea.com/play2016/play-to-give

I want to die!
>>
>>340954932

Of course not

That's what made it shit

Even worse was that unlike past years, they didn't have cringe and kek to balance it out and make it funny

It was a fucking snore fest

Atleasts Ubisoft still has Ayisha Taylor
>>
>>340955089
>Ayisha Taylor

The cringe...
>>
>>340955089
b-but Jade was there, will you buy her game?
>>
>>340954932

Oh yeah

3 different EA programs which are all early Access and Origin in disguise

EA wants to be an origina
>>
Supercut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSQD3TvptI
>>
>>340955089
>Ubisoft still has Ayisha Taylor
Ubisoft really can't do anything that's not trash
Can't wait until they get bought and die
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1066
>Switching to the London conference to talk about American Football
>>
>>340955089
>Ayisha Taylor

"LET'S MAKE A MEME!!! XDD"
>>
It wasn't cringey, but the celebrity stuff at the end was hilariously awful.
>>
File: 1465183248533.png (93 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
1465183248533.png
93 KB, 251x245
titanfall2 looked good
bf1 looked decent until the gameplay stream where it looked just like cheap bf4 dlc they decided to make a full game out of but didn't develop enough so its not just a reskin. seriously NOTHING about it felt WW1 at all
didn't care about anything else
>>
>>340954932
FIFA STORYMODE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>340955310
>>340955556

That's the point

Atleast with Ubisoft we'll have a laugh at how terrible they are

EA was just fucking boring
>>
>>340957072
I don't know, I'd rather have a serious but boring conference than another cringe-fest in E3.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.