[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was this so painfully awkward?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: whatthefug.png (299 KB, 843x436) Image search: [Google]
whatthefug.png
299 KB, 843x436
why was this so painfully awkward?
>>
SPORTS
>>
>>340939980
The Special One was there just to receive his paycheck.
>>
>>340939980
>>340939980
>>340939980
Body language:

on the left you have a corporate zen man, powerstancing his way through a teleprompter. On his right, a man from another trade taken out of his comfort zone, detached as his hidden hands showcase. Despite being juxtaposed they share no common theme, color, cred or reasoning. The white chested outsider looks wayward with a fatherly squint of a cheek. The jacked up EA representative keeps his palms firmly pressed against each other, not quite forming a fist towards the consumer but with enough force to emphasize the severity of his company's business decisions. There, he says, is the celebrity, sharing the stage. We brought him here and he will stand there until the text stops scrolling. I once had sad droopy tits but then they installed a gym next to elevator lobby.

I didn't actually watch it but that's how it went.
>>
Who is this literal who they brought on stage?
>>
>>340939980
Based mou BTFOing EA
>>
Is Peter Eurasian?

There was a time I actually liked him, that being at the tail end of DC and beginning of 360 desu
>>
God damn that whole segment was cringeworthy, everyone was so confused.
>>
was he pronouncing that dudes name correctly or not?
>>
>>340946094
no

for some reason americans and the english start speaking spanish whenever pronouncing words with J
>>
File: 1456356746388.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1456356746388.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
Se alguem me tivesse dito que o mourinho iria á E3 não acreditava
>>
>>340947042
??? What does that even mean? He was pronouncing it with a "J" sound. Not an "h". He was pronouncing the name "Joh-say" or "Joh-see". Can't remember which, but I don't know that dude's name so maybe we was pronouncing it right.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about though.
>>
>>340939980
>JOE ZAY
>>
>>340942397

Jose Mourinho.

World class football (the real one, not burgerclap rugby) couch.
>>
>>340948016
>world class
>>
>>340947042
I'm pretty sure Americans know how to say Jose, Juan, and Jesus now after being ridiculed by South Americans. But I like how you pivoted and mentioned other westerners so you wouldn't look retarded.
>>
File: 1460215723590.jpg (64 KB, 284x297) Image search: [Google]
1460215723590.jpg
64 KB, 284x297
>>340948086
>Real Madrid, Chelsea and now Manchester United
>not world class

ok
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.