[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEW LAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image[1].jpg (43 KB, 492x480) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
43 KB, 492x480
Injustice 2 looks like shit
>>
>>340839594
At least that looks like a human female. The "women" in Injustice 1 were something else entirely.
>>
u looks like shit
>>
File: 1465717188122.jpg (50 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
1465717188122.jpg
50 KB, 469x700
>>340839594
Rorschachs gonna be in it, screencap this post you fucking dipshit goons, you all know it'll be true.

In the very foul fibres of your eternal pedophilic piece of garbage souls, you know this will occur. You KNOW DC is mandating that they include the Watchmenâ„¢ in some capacity. Rorschach will show up and be top tier as fugg, the main event holler dollar, the niggar to surpass the the nigga. You know my boy Eddie "Got Them Designated-Street-Brows" Boonie Babe got me covered in all fine kinna ways nigga. This fuck nugget of a munchcruncher is destined for the Turquoise screen and you all know that it aint for naught. Nigga gonna show up like "blat blat blat fuck you possible homosexual must check further". Gonna blast all kindsa holes in Batmans sexuality and cumdump ontop of all your tourney games.

The Nigga Richael J. Shachin be in this fuggin bastich and there aint no question about it. Check em fagioli, and know the meme magic to be true.

The Watchmen are makin they comeback, niggas, startin with my boy Splatter Face. Ha, sounds like MARTHA to me, amiright? Fuck yeah!
>>
>>340839674
She looks like someone pasted a picture of a woman's face on a flat surface, and dressed it up with hair
>>
File: 1465717255025.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465717255025.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1200
H"ahahahaha fuck yeah my nigga yu PUH-REECH the muthafuggin :DD word 'bout mah plut plut hrmigga Roary Shark.

Aint no fuggin El Lahmaymo May May gun take down mah fuggin el the one.

Dis ol' nigga even wrote a song 'bout Rorschach bein in the fuckin splurtle turtle of Boonie Dunes baby blaster.

Lyrics go as follows my nigga:

When you walkin down the fuckin street.
Gotta stop, give ya dog a treat.
The gutter they be fillin wit crimson
Politicians, they lyin.
Whores and skanks, theys tryin.
Sinners and freaks, dead and fryin.
Sewer drainage fillin wit blood.
Yo boy Splatter Face rockin that.

[Verse: the eennndd issss niiigghhhh]

Uh.
Uh.

Kickin it back beaten the criminal element
Spririt a' 77 get fucked ya'll nuthin but a revenant
Names Kovacs, never not gonna be relevant
Dreiberg, N to the I - T - E, spin heads round he an owl, spittin rhymes most fowl, kickin teeth out for speak in drowl, cuckin blue dick while i watch and growl.
We cummin to fuck you up nigga, no games no gimmicks no frames no limits.

Faggots on the lookout for the fistfuck of the Watchmen.
>>
>>340839769
because its not finished
>>
>>340839769

It looks fine. Have you never seen a woman in real life?
>>
>>340839594
Injustice also looked like shit so it's just carrying on the tradition.
>>
>>340839872
They are not gonna change her face, all the work from now on will be for DLC characters.
>>
File: 1452326788209.jpg (117 KB, 821x320) Image search: [Google]
1452326788209.jpg
117 KB, 821x320
>>340839594
meh, the game will give me a few more years of the Injustice comics, i am thankful for that.
>>
File: 1407322634081.gif (3 MB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
1407322634081.gif
3 MB, 400x255
>gear
>>
>>340839924
>Have you never seen a woman in real life?
Not all women look like they have Downs. Most act like they have Downs though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.