[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEARN HOW TO FUCKING PLAY LUCIO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
Tired of seeing you fucking faggots pick the nigger and then just stay on the goddamn ground all game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVQY9Xcm41A
>>
I try, but I keep getting stuck on shit or just lose momentum while trying to ride up a wall.
>>
>>340823956
alright, those are some L33T SKILLZ and all, but what are
>needing to be next to your team
>not getting shot in the face by widow
>being on the objective

aside from a few shortcuts and niche applications, the wallrun is pretty pointless, nearly every game I play as lucio I'm gold in objective time, because you better bet if I wasn't on the point, my team certainly wouldn't be

also, this really didn't need it's own thread
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 480x270
ok but why would i do that when i could just play best support
>>
>>340824507

He doesn't heal enough to solo support.
>>
>>340824710
He does though. You just gotta git gud at tossing orbs between teammates and prioritizing who needs them and when. Also he has mad range on his side, unlike any of the other supports.
>>
>>340823956
And the point of that would be...? With so many heroes able to climb/jump/get up high, everyone's always lookin' up.
>>
First off doing this montage shit almost never works in matches against good people. You're a huge target because many classes look up, and one mistakes and you're in a mess. Plus doing this puts you out of range of people you're supposed to be healing.
>>
File: 1455339566907.webm (178 KB, 602x624) Image search: [Google]
1455339566907.webm
178 KB, 602x624
yet another overmeme thread...
>>
>using speed instead of healing

wew
>>
>>340823956
I fucking love that video
>>
>>340824356
This, mostly.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool floating along walls and shit, and if I need to make a hasty retreat, speed boost combined with some quick escalation is certainly in order.

If you're in the midst of helping your team, however, and trying to cap or retain a point, it has limited usefulness.
>>
>>340824356

This. Unless you're able to Music the ground, Lucio is better near his team.
>>
>>340823956
>wall riding character can ride walls when no one is shooting him

You should write articles for Kotaku
>>
I just had a Genji scream at me for taking a health pack I didn't take who died trying to deflect Symmetra's beam. He died 3 more times that way.
>>
>Hey guys, wallride away from your team and don't heal them. That's how you play Lucio

Fuck off, retard
>>
>>340823956
Nigga I love wall skating around and causing chaos. However, I have to stay on the ground because, even at high levels, a majority of players are shit and need a babysitter.

>>340824507
Wish I had the patience because I fucking love his design.
>>
>Do all that cool stuff
>Team loses because I wasnt healing them on the objective
>>
>>340824507
I enjoy being able to live through someone looking in my general direction
>>
File: Lucio.webm (2 MB, 1272x718) Image search: [Google]
Lucio.webm
2 MB, 1272x718
>>340823956
I wall ride all the time
>>
Lucio's songs have incredible range guys. I don't know why you think it's impossible to be in the air and healing
>>
>>340828269
This
>>
>>340824507
>pick widow
>click on your body
>you die
woooooooooooooow
>>
Zenyatta's not the best because he heals the best.

Zenyatta's the best because he heals well, debuffs enemies so they die faster, and deals headshots that rip through enemy health.

remember: you don't have to heal damage that your team isn't taking.
>>
>>340823956

Give me a reason to wallride and I will. Otherwise my job is to help hold the objective.
>>
>>340828290
The wall ride did nothing there.
>>
>>340828629
Also remember. You die to a stiff breeze.
>>
File: rein the super grand dad.webm (2 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
rein the super grand dad.webm
2 MB, 680x383
Imo, a Lucio doesn't need much but good timing, take this as an example, as soon as I go in he pops up the buff and we destroy the enemy team (we lost the match though)
>>
>>340823956
>lol get on a wall lmao
>sym m1 lucios down constantly before they realize their masturbatory bullshit won't save them
>they always either
>stay on the ground because all their attention is on doorways looking for me
>repick Mercy and heal from as far back as possible
>either case opens them up to my team killing them
>sometimes team drops the ball
>just use shortcuts, get behind, suicide on healers
>I can typically beam them down before their team kills me
>they can't heal but 80% of my character still operates autonomously during respawn
Get shit on.
>>
>>340829032
Yeah, and Symmetra's shield buff got nerfed during beta because of Zenyatta.

A team that doesn't counter or attempt to control Zenyatta is a team that loses. Fuck, just watching out for and bodyshotting Zenyatta's is amongst the very best things Widowmaker can actually do.
>>
>>340829270
what were you trying to convey with this post
>>
>>340829446
That he can kill shitty Lucios that don't know how to M2 apparently.
>>
>Ilios
>Wallride pillars and walls above the capture point shooting down on people and dropping down to harass or finish enemies
>Enemies distracted trying to shoot me
>Friendly team almost always in line of sight/range
>12k healing done by the end of the match
>2 deaths
If you think wallriding around like a faggot is bad you're fucking retarded
>>
Anyway, everyone in the game with the possible exception of Roadhog is good provided you play them correctly and in the correct situation.
>>
>>340824843
>Get Djinnyatta skin in a crate and decide "why not"
>Torbjorn on team
>get enough health to not get shredded
>become god
Zenyatta is fuckin' gr8
>>
>>340829687
If a hitscan hero like Soldat, Widow, Bastion, etc. can't kill you in a reasonable amount of time, then your team probably would have won anyways.
>>
>>340829687

That's one of like three maps where doing that is feasible.
>>
>>340829687
If the enemy team was too retarded to snipe/hook you, you guys would've won no matter what.
>>
File: Tyrone Keks.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone Keks.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>340823956
>Console plebs will never be able to accomplish this with a controller.
>>
>>340824356
That bit at the end on Route 66 was a legit usage, except that he was locked into speed boost. On some maps, getting into high and unexpected place that are on/adjacent to the objective is a good way to contest for a long time.

But yeah, most of that video was more of a demo then a practical.
>>
Wallriding custom maps when?
>>
this looks like a great way to not heal your team, i'll have to keep this in mind
>>
>>340828950
It's a good habit to be in. If he'd come in on the ground they might've locked guns on him. If he'd jumped off at a different angle he could've forced himself behind the Rein. Which, sometimes, is what you want.
>>
>>340829713
>roadhog is possibly not good
Huh?
>>
>>340829270

Good lord this post is a total fucking nightmare what are you even fucking saying jesus christ dude.
>>
>>340823956
While cool and all, you won't be helping your team much. Lucio does well at applying pressure with his M1 shots, warding off enemies trying to poke out of corners, or doing minor damage to easy targets like roadhog to build ult.
>>
why is Lucio so fun to play lads
>>
>>340824967
you don't know how hard this woman gets me, like i am hard just seeing the thumb
>>
>>340834632
the video just shows wallrunning routes mate. If you're not shit you can easily wall run + shoot from the sky, all while healing your teamates down below
>>
>>340835049

>i will never see her armpits/underarms
>>
>>340834825
Overpowered, extremely mobile and has a tool for every situation.
>>
>>340824843
He really doesn't though. Harmony Orb simply doesn't heal quickly enough to keep up with the sheer healing power of Mercy or the AOE healing of Lucio. No one at higher levels considers Zenyatta to be viable as a solo healer.
>>
>>340834825
I wish I liked played as him but he's so boring. The only two supports I like playing are Zen and Symmetra and Symmetra is next to useless on anything but defense and Zenyatta gets shut down hard by any half decent sniper.

Mercy I can sometimes play.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.