[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Widow and Mcree are getting nerfed by the end of the week. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
Widow and Mcree are getting nerfed by the end of the week.

I can't wait for the tears from scrubs who can't play without a crutch
>>
>>341239365
Bastion tho
>>
>>341239365
Can't wait for the D.Va buff. I always liked rocket-punching people then shooting them in the face
>>
As someone who was in the beta i can attest to them doing frequent patches. I can also attest that every nerf/buff they did was always complete overkill and either completely gutted the character or made them ridiculously OP, and they always had to go back and do another shot at it. The only character they didn't give another sweep was Zenyatta which is why he's still trash.

This does not bode well for McCree and Widowmaker. I'm sure shitters will rejoice and be happy, but people who actually understand the game will be surprised to find out these nerfs will probably be overkill and ruin the characters for a while.

But hey, let's hope maybe they're actually small little adjustments and blizzard learned their lesson from the beta.
>>
>>341239365
>(hopefully)
you wont get anything this week cuck.
>>
>>341239504
stop playing sub 20s
>>
File: 1465364958190.png (182 KB, 555x740) Image search: [Google]
1465364958190.png
182 KB, 555x740
>>341239707
If only shooting them did anything with D.Va
>>
File: 1465208629388.webm (1 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
1465208629388.webm
1 MB, 1536x864
>>341239365
Whats does Blizzard say about the dogshit tickrate and shit tier hit boxes? Why not fix this broken shit?
>>
>>341239812
Coming from someone that played WoW for years, nope that's exactly how Blizzard balances. They always overdo it
>>
>>341239812

I was also in the closed beta and that's exactly why the game ended up so well balanced (outside of a few heroes). Their technique was to push something too far in one direction so they had a very clear idea of where the middle ground should be, that way they would nerf something too hard then go back and give it a slight re-buff into a balanced state. The only real issue is that they ended the beta without ever re-buffing Zen and never addressed the overpoweredness of Tracer.

It's a great way to do things instead of doing constant little ticky tack changes that never amount to anything, unfortunately they probably can't do that now in retail because shitters would lose their minds at the process.
>>
How about they fix the 20 tickrate first? It's disgraceful.
>>
>>341239812
Blizzard can't grasp balance.

They constantly struggle with the idea that COMBINATIONS of variables produce over powered or under powered character/classes.

For example, they see that macree is too good. To everyone playing it's obvious that his fan need to have drop off, this would make him a close range character, who can still blow people up in close range, and with his stun, and his roll, he'll be the quintessential close-range dps. Which is perfectly acceptable.

Blizzard doesn't see this. Blizzard will just nerf everything.

His stun won't stun anymore, it'll slow or some shit,
His roll will have an absurd cooldown
His fan will be slower have a longer CD and have damage falloff
Then they'll nerf his damage just to make sure on top of all that.

This is how blizzard operates.
>>
>>341240008
Because Hanzo player need a compensation for his shittiness. Even even with this he is still an aweful character.
>>
File: 1465293356203.webm (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465293356203.webm
636 KB, 1920x1080
>>341240201
its not only hanzo literally every fucking hero has these problems.
>>
>>341239707
>>341239916
The problem with D. Va is that she was completely overnerfed, as >>341239812 was saying. When she first appeared in the open beta last November, she was a complete monster that needed to be reined in, only they subsequently made her borderline useless.
>>
File: This is not okay.png (282 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
This is not okay.png
282 KB, 853x480
>>341240052
>The overpoweredness of tracer

>run up to a mercy who is currently healing someone.
>unload full tracer clip into her
>the mercy turns around
>looks at you
>begins slapping you with her staff
>one hit takes off 2/3rd of your hp so you need to blow your CD to escape from this powerhouse offensive mercy.
>She shoots you with her gun twice killing you once you pop out of your time bubble.
>>
>>341240194

Actually it's not, they managed to balance things in the beta quite well, I'll call them out on not being able to balance any of their other games, ever, but they did a really good job with OW.

Probably needed another month of balance passes in the beta though, iron out tracer and fix zen. There weren't enough mainers in the beta for McCree and Widow to show their strengths unfortunately.
>>
They need to tweak bunch of shit. Mei freeze should take longer or possibly freeze on a hp percentage (tanks take longer to freeze for example). Could up dmg of her attack to compensate. She isnt OP. Just annoying to lose control of character if she touches you once.

Bastion should have smaller magazine in turret mode and remember the bullet count when swapping stances. Healing only in recon mode. Larger spread on turret after set distance. Improve his recon to compensate and round him out better.

Widow needs smaller magazine and longer charge time. Maybe global call for ult and longer charge on ult.

Mccree just needs lower fan dmg and spread or dmg drop off on his pistol. Hes close range master. Shouldnt be able to snipe level length with the pistol for 2 hit kills.

Dont know what to do with dva. She does no dmg. Not great tank. Something needs tweaking. Maybe move faster while firing. Would need testing.

Lucio needs to be less good and all encompassing. Pretty much free win if your team.has one and they dont. Maybe zenyatta hp?

Everyone else is pretty good spot. Bastion and mei dont need tweaks but they are not fun to play against in any way.
>>
>>341240450
>They managed to balance things in the beta quite well....

>Release zen
>best hero in the entire game
>Nerf so badly hes now the worst hero in the entire game

>Lucio is looking slightly weak...
>Lucio is now 2 per team sometimes 3 lucio lmao literally the best hero in the game

>D.va is killing supports too quickly...
>nerf damage so badly that she can't hurt anyone at all

>Macree is just too good
>buff him again

>Tracer/bastion/Mei/Roadhog still so bad an unplayable averaging 30% winratios if your team has the misfortune of picking one of these heros.

Anon... its okay that you didn't play the beta, you don't have to pretend.
>>
>>341239365
>whining about widow and mcree
>calling others scrubs

delete this thread you dickless scrub
>>
>>341240418
>melee does 30 damage
>her pistol does 20 damage on bodyshots, 40 on headshots
>shots fire every half second or so

You have little reason to lose to a Mercy.

t. Mercy main
>>
>>341239365
What you're doing by making this thread is the exact definition of what a scrub would do.
>>
File: doodle.gif (235 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
doodle.gif
235 KB, 680x680
post >yfw D.Va is your best tank
>>
>>341240194
That's really spot on for how they handle heroes of the storm. I played HoTS for a bit and that is exactly how they did things, it was baffling. For example they did a big overhaul to the hero Rehgar and he suddenly became too strong. His biggest problem being that his lightning shield did too much damage.

So what did blizzard do? They nerfed one of the talents that gave lightning shield extra damage. Okay, fine. It didn't seem to be enough for them though, so next patch they went back and nerfed literally EVERY talent for lightning shield. They nerfed every single one which obviously resulted in a massive overkill of a nerf. It was so dumb.

Not sure how they can be so dumb with that kind of shit, if something is OP you just do a single nerf to it, you don't nerf 3 different parts of the ability all at once, that's just retarded.
>>
>>341240943
>he thinks D.Va is getting buffed this week
They said multiple times they are not ready to buff D.Va yet.
>>
>>341240704

>Release zen
>best hero in the entire game
>Nerf so badly hes now the worst hero in the entire game
They nerfed zen because of Genji, his orbs used to be permanent so every game devolved into Genjix2 and Zenx2 and it wasn't fun at all. They re-buffed Genji but never got around to fixing Zen.

>Lucio is looking slightly weak...
>Lucio is now 2 per team sometimes 3 lucio lmao literally the best hero in the game
Lucio actually got nerfed hard in the closed beta, he used to do a LOT more damage and was basically the 1v1 king. In pubs he is only top tier on koth while being utterly useless on defense and only useful in specific offensive setups.

>Macree is just too good
>buff him again
They nerfed him many times in the beta, gave him damage dropoff and near the very end of beta they increased the delay between firing fans.

>Tracer/bastion/Mei/Roadhog still so bad an unplayable averaging 30% winratios if your team has the misfortune of picking one of these heros.
Tracer was the single most overpowered hero in the beta and single handedly defined the games meta, every single competitive game saw 2xtracer, 2xlucio, and 2xwinston on every single koth round. Mei got buffed by a lot, Roadhog got slightly fucked over with the hook distance change, and Bastion has always either been insanely overpowered or just outright too easy. Be thankful you're not playing against the shield version of Bastion you shitter.
>>
>>341241090
I don't care about buffs to her, I really like playing her.
Granted I'm sub 20 because I can't play a lot
>>
>>341240704
You missed out my favorite one from the beta.

>shitters were complaining about roadhog, tracer, and genji getting off melee hits easily and raping them
>better nerf all melee damage across the board from 50 to 30 which severely hurt good players who were aware of positioning and could get in close for punches whenever possible on normal characters
>also resulted in a nerf to d.va's already shit damage to even worse because one of her only ways of dealing damage was to fly into people and punch them

I'm still pissed about that change. I used to get so many kills from melee attacks cause bad players would jump around me thinking they were slick but i would just do quick turns and punch them out of the air. Now melee damage barely even tickles people and feels almost pointless.
>>
>>341241474

That was a wonderful change, it was absolutely retarded to let Tracer and Genji get easy 1 shot kill combos. It made no sense any way you look at it to let all heroes have 50 damage melee strikes, completely retarded.
>>
>>341239365
They're only nerfing his fan damage. He'll still instagib anyone that isnt a tank.
>>
File: 1465694609662.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1465694609662.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>341239365
Widow and McCree need obvious nerfing.

Mei needs nerfing too, her freezing is too fast. Should at least vary from character to character, Reinhardt shouldn't freeze as fast as Tracer for instance.

Pharah needs an HP buff and maybe a little splash damage buff. HP needs to be up to 250 at least, do armor if you gotta.

D. Va needs a buff because her head hitbox is a joke and she can't tank or do damage so she's worthless "tank."

Bastion will probably get a nerf with how much hate he gets, Blizzard will cave to public outcry despite Bastion being the easiest hero to counter.
>>
>>341240559
Widow does have a global call for her ult just like everybody else.

It's just really quiet and in French. If they upped the volume on it by default it may be fine, but most people think she doesn't call out her ulti, which is false.
>>
File: 1465878181289.png (404 KB, 588x598) Image search: [Google]
1465878181289.png
404 KB, 588x598
>>341242039
>bastion
>getting nerfed
Yeah I'm sure the 900 replies of the Overwatch twitter consisting of "switch to X heroes, Overwatch's key mechanic is hero switching" were just for show.
He needs a rework, not a nerf or a buff. He absolutetly destroys bad players, but against semi-decent players, or dare I say, competitive enviroment, he's unplayable. Literally just a pub destroyer.
>>
>>341242293
You have to be close to her to hear it. The trouble is, you're almost never close to a Widow
>>
>>341242293

It's not global, it only plays to people who are within a very short range of her and even then it's still quiet.
>>
>>341239365
Can't fucking wait for the widow nerf. Most snipers have some downside or handicap they have to work around, but not her. Should have just given her a bolt action and than most of her problems would be solved.
>>
>>341239504

He needs buffs, but I think his kit is just too bad to do anything but punish retards. Too bad because I like Bastion.
>>
>>341239365
>This balance problem has been a thing prior to launch for literal months
>Now address it post launch
What a bunch of idiots. Can't wait for them to decimate Mcree, and love tap widowmaker like they did last time.
>>
>>341240008
because it was built with consoles in mind
>>
>>341239365
Play shitty game get shitty results
>>
>>341242804
>>341239504
for some reason i've always wanted bastion to be way more tanky with a bit of a DPS hit. like give him

>increase hp from 300 to 450 hp
>decrease turret form dps from 330 to 250
>decrease recon form magazine size from 20 to 15 as well

now he's an area denial hero that doesnt blow up the instant someone sneezes on him, and recon form is actually worth using
>>
>>341239365
>Widow and Mcree are getting nerfed by the end of the week.
Can anyone actual argue against the nerfs? Other than "get good"
>>
File: 1464854682219.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464854682219.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
just dodge his stun
>>
File: mccreeagain.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mccreeagain.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>341243998
>just dodge his stun :^)
>>
>>341242315

Except on Anubis, but that's because Anubis is literally the worst map in the game.

>2x Bastion 2x Mercy Reinhardt and Roadhog
>Meme for 6 minutes
>>
>>341242039
>Pharah needing a buff
>At all
Nigga she is literally easy mode. No one can be assed to try and shoot at her when she's flying. 60% of the projectiles can't even reach her. You don't even need to fucking aim, just fire in random directions and the splash damage will take care of the rest.
>>
>>341244256
Of course, no map can compare to Nepal
>>
>implying widow is getting nerfed

Blizzard is fucking retarded, they built her for consoles and probably have their statistics in mind.
>>
>>341244696
They've already said both that she's getting nerfed and that PC/consoles will be balanced separately.
>>
>>341244696
Blizzard has stated consoles and PC have separate balance patches
>>
File: 1308226758380.jpg (244 KB, 988x978) Image search: [Google]
1308226758380.jpg
244 KB, 988x978
>>341242039
>Bastion being the easiest hero to counter

Okay. I've recently had a pub game on Temple of Anubis with Reinhardt, 2x Bastion, Torbjörn and Widowmaker on defense situated on the first ridge right behind the first chokepoint. We, the attackers, had literally zero kills and could not move past the chokepoint. I've tried bouncing grenades as junkrat, found no angle that works. Pharah gets shred instantly. Our own Reinhardt melted like nothing when trying to shield. What's the counter supposed to be? I'm not trying to be cynical, I seriously want to know.
>>
>>341243998
>>341244162
Reminder McRee is intended to counter both Tracer and Genji.
>>
>>341244957
Reaper tp into left room then over and behind?
>>
>>341244957
I've encountered those too and I'm a bit lost.
I thought about it and it would be hard in a pub game but getting a Reinhardt to put up a shield and using one or two junkrants and maybe a pharah. Even getting a Reaper or Tracer behind their lines as a distraction. It requires teamwork which you won't get in a pub. Genji might work too with reflect.

The map is honestly broken and needs a path along the side. It's the only map where you encounter a choke that bad, even the choke on Volskaya isn't that bad.
>>
>>341245338
it's not good game design to first make 2 very elusive characters and then go "shit no one in our casual ass audience can hit these guys" and then add a hero that has an "i win" button designed for the sole purpose of instantly ending these guys' existence.

blizz doesn't know how to balance or design heroes beyond the surface level, so you get these situations where tracer stomps the enemy backline on her own without taking a single point of damage, but then she accidentally runs into mccree and instantly dies. that's not good game design. no one is having fun in that situation or really being challenged. it's just preordained encounters playing out.

mccrees flashbang shouldn't be so stupid against most of the roster

tracer shouldn't be both incredibly elusive and deal a billion damage

i think genji is mostly fine, he actually stomps most dogshit mccrees
>>
>>341239812
>>341240052
>>341240414

Can you guys tell me what made D.Va so good when she first came out? I'm having a hard time imagining it.
>>
>>341245338
but why is he allowed to do 450 dmg with fan to a tank
>>
>>341244817
All I've seen is that she's on their radar. Did they actually guarantee a nerf?
>>
>>341245872
That's where he's being nerfed.
>>
>>341246004

Yes, her and McCree are confirmed nerfed this week.
>>
>>341245778
>>341244957

You shoot the shield via corner peeking or you simply switch to mei and wall spam them. With 6 players on your team it's not difficult to exploit the 3 paths around that chokepoint and the ability to fly over the wall on the left side.
>>
>>341246119
With 6 players on your team it isn't, but every player in pubs is on a seperate team.
:^)
>>
>>341246004
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745045439?page=2#post-30
>>
>>341239365
I'm seriously interested in what they could nerf about widow without making her absolute dogshit useless - except for her firerate which isn't the problem in competitive play.
>>
>>341246407

It can easily be done by global warning of her ult, longer charge time and lower body shot damage.
>>
>>341246407
They need to change it so she cant rely entirely on bodyshots to kill 90% of the cast since her double tap can kill anyone with 200 health.

She should be doing 50 damage bodyshots no matter the charge and the charge increases her headshot multiplier to x6 at 100%
>>
>>341240559
As a Zenyatta main, i canattest that Zenyatta doesn;t needmore hp.
All zenyatta needs is to move a little faster. You get that, he;s perfect.
>>
>>341246492
Ergo making her useless.

She's already a weak sniper that can only onehit with headshots and only on certain targets. There are heroes with shields, tanks and high mobility in the game. Nerfing her ability to deal damage (even if slowy) will make her even more toxic for her whole team because she can't cap spots or stay at the payload.

Everyone will still pick her and be even more useless with her.
>>
>>341246649
50 damage is a bit over kill.
100 damage body shot AND roughly double her charge up weapon rate.
>>
File: confused black man.jpg (40 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
confused black man.jpg
40 KB, 505x431
>>341246737
>She's already a weak sniper
???????????????
???

??? ?????????????
>>
>>341246737

>she is already a weak sniper

She is literally the most overpowered sniper in gaming.
>>
Remove McCree's reload from his roll and give it I-frames or speed boost or some shit that every other offense character has.

He can still kill low to medium HP people in close range but he can no longer melt tanks or have a get out of jail free card with his roll reload.
>>
>>341246881
>>341246850
Have you ever played other shooters? She isn't even instagib on upper body shots.
>>
>>341245548
>torbjorn is probably gaurding that room.
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>341246737
Hanzo is a guy dude
But to be serious
>Has a sniper that is close to AWP levels of damage
>Has an AR for close-to-midrange engagement if her grappling hook is on CD and it also does decent damage
>Has a mine that tells her if someone wants to flank her
>Weak
>>
>>341247019

Reaper chews through Tor and her turret.
>>
>>341244957
Eat shit, ubermeme
>>
>>341246119
Corner peeking got me killed instantly as junkrat. Mei walls might be a """cool""" idea though. Does anyone know how long they hold up against bastion fire?
>>
File: youre hurting him.jpg (44 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
youre hurting him.jpg
44 KB, 505x431
>>341246962
????????????????????????????
>>
File: 1463830068246.png (298 KB, 364x405) Image search: [Google]
1463830068246.png
298 KB, 364x405
>>341246962
Have you played overwatch you shitter
>>
>>341239365
mccree is still going to destroy everyone who isn't a tank
>>
>>341247038
>Has a sniper that is close to AWP levels of damage
No it really isn't, it's more of a scout level.

>Has an AR for close-to-midrange engagement if her grappling hook is on CD and it also does decent damage
If you're using it for more then finishing enemies off you're a bad widow. Nobody would miss it if they just remove it entirely.

>Has a mine that tells her if someone wants to flank her
Which fucking blinks like a stupid LED-Toy.
>>
>>341239365
>met a total dudebro recently who only plays Widow
>he sucks shit at every class, can't beat Winston as Widow, has no idea how to use mine or hook to avoid flanks, and generally can't aim
>smug superiority every game he is carrie in
>raging idiocy when he isn't carried
>now he must truly git gud
Eat shit, Jake.
>>
>>341246962

I can only believe you say this because you play Widowmaker. Usually people who choose to see past something being overpowered is the people who play them.
>>
>>341247237

Your sub 10 level is showing.
>>
>>341246737

She's probably the most broken sniper of any competitive FPS released in the past decade.
>>
>>341247237

>Which fucking blinks like a stupid LED-Toy.

I actually put it along the doorframes or just around corners so it forces it to trigger when it's too late to get away from it.
>>
>>341247340
>>341247309
>>341247145
You should probably go back to hearthstone, learn to deal with onehit snipers - widow isn't one. OW already gives you enough abilities to counter her.
>>
>>341240559
>>341246734
I think Zen could use some sort of extra mobility option.

Given the tranquil fucker can hover, I think he could use a moonjump. Imagine being able to jump several times higher than he currently can for as long as he holds space. If he continues to hold it, he'll drift slowly down like Mercy.

Then combine that with his 5x Orb attack and you have a guy who can pop up from unexpected angles and show Pharah how it's done.
>>
File: hanzo arrow.png (1 MB, 1191x669) Image search: [Google]
hanzo arrow.png
1 MB, 1191x669
>>341247038

The lack of hard counters in the game is the worst thing about it. The only hard counters are McCree and widow

If someone gets close to a Widow or Hanzo they should easily be able to defeat them but Winston actually loses against Widow at close range if she can get one bodyshot on him before he gets close because of how strong her assault rifle is. While Hanzo can fight everyone by randomly spinning in circles and getting headshots with his massive hitboxes and autoaim.
>>
>>341247237
?̸̸̵̸͈̯̝̱̲̮͈̰̹̞̼̖̭͕̠̯̏͂̌͛ͬ͒ͧ̆̋̅ͥ̎ͦͤ͋ͥͅ?̞̞̝̹̘̋̇ͭ̏ͦͪͪͨͫ̈́͋̀ͅ?̇ͫͯ̇҉̞̙̞̯͇̱̪̰͖̘?̵̢͍̣̭̞̭͕̮̤͊ͣ͋ͩ͛ͫͥ͊̌͊͂͆̉̎̅?̴̣͇͖͓̹̰̟͉̱̱̟̼̪̘͎̦̱͗̾̆ͯ͗ͨͯ͋̒̇̊ͮͩ̚͢͟ͅͅ?̸̸̬̩͓̟̱̗̗̠̻̪̎̆ͩ͆̂̔̎ͬ͋̎̓́͋͊ͮ̒?̶̢̢̜̠̺͙͚͈͙̺̪̟̱̫̺̋͐̍ͫͫ̈̄ͩ̍̈̋̀͝?̷̨̱̬̤̠͙̣̳͓̣̫̣̪͕̞͕ͮ̈̽̋̔̚͘͝?̮̲͙̞͕͎̫͚͚͙̩̜̱̺ͣ̍̈́ͥͥ̆͛̔ͣ̏͗͆̌͂ͬ̚̚͢͡?̵̴̶̨̲̬̞͔͓͈̉̈́̅̍̑̓ͫ̔̏̒̆̿ͧ͆͘?̨̛ͫͨ̏̎̓ͥ̆ͬ̒̏͑͗͌ͫͪ̇̚͜҉̟̠̥̮ͅ?̓̄ͦ͂̓͗̆͂̌ͭͤ̏ͬͨ̈͂̔ͮ́́̚҉̟̣͍͖̲̱̟͈͓̯͘?̵̧͚̬̦̯̻̹͎̦̦̤̣̹̟̩͚̪̹̰̥͒̉̂ͫ͊̔̇̽̂ͨͮͤ̂ͫ̚͡?̶̢̼̬̺̭̳̝͓̻̤̠̟̝̞͙̯̭̱̠̣̇ͨ͗̓̽̊̆̈̋ͤ͐̀͌ͪͪ̽̆?̷̢̧̧͙͕̟͖̳͕̲̺̻̙͊̏̋̊̈́̈́ͨ̽ͭ͊̉ͩͣ́̔̌̈́͠ͅͅ?̷̸̧̛̱̤̙͙͒ͬ͆̉ͨ͋ͩͣ̽̔͋ͮ́̚
ͥ͛̔͗̉̾ͯ̽ͣ̾͏͡҉̖͔͎͈͇̻̳͎̙̗̺̗̘̬̲
̵̨̲͇͖̯̬͎̤̟̬̗̱̞̤̲̦̮͉̀̏͗̅ͥ̏̓̕͝?̜̫̜̲̭̳͇̝͓̯̙̭̱͎̑͊̔͒̒͊̽̇̓̈́̿ͪ̊́̚͘͜͠͞?̵̭̬̫̺̱̪̟͖̞̯̙͉͇̞̏ͨͨ͛ͨ̀́̀?̧̨ͧ͂̐̑̀҉̱̦͙̼̳͓̦̠͔̺̞̺̤͔̺̦?̛ͧ̌̄̾̀̈̂̋͒̽ͪ̊ͬ̈̋҉̵̤̫͕̞̞̝̼̤͔̙̫͔̺̥͖̫̥̳̀?̢̝̱̱͕̲̝̲͗͐̐̊̓ͬͭ͂ͨͩ̔̍͌̾̂̄́̎́͟͝͞?̟͉͚̭̯̪̭͎̖̼͈̎͑̄̎͛ͨ̽ͮ̃ͨͬ̔̋́͡ͅͅ?̵͎̼̦͚̻̰̙̪͙̼̻̖͙̽́ͦ̔͛͒͗̎͢͠?͎̝̦̻̭̪̟̹̬̣̮̮͛̀̔̌̀͝?̴̣̦̻̯̩͕̥͎͎̹̫̖̈̍̎̃ͮͨ̚̚͘͘͝?̴̷̰̥̦̪̘̗̌̽̾́̑͝
>>
>>341247237

Her damage is absolute bullshit

>is supposed to be countered by Winston
>she can easily turn around and shoot twice and kill Winston before he can kill her

A good Widowmaker has only 1 counter, another Widowmaker and that is it.
>>
>>341246962
In other shooters the sniper doesn't have a hook to escape easy, the health of a frontline hero, poison mines that do damage and tell you where people are and in other games snipers dont have a SMG that instantly transform back and fort between a automatic sniper and SMG.

Reducer her health to 150 and increase the time to recharge to full and reduce the ammo she has before reloading.
>>
Pretty sure they said mcree nerf is just so he can't right click tanks anymore, but he's still able to kill squishies

Will just be a minor right click dmg loss
>>
>>341247490

Maybe you should play more than 20 games.
>>
>>341247608
Other shooters don't have tanks, flankers, mobility abilities, ultimates and obviously the casual blizzard crowd.
>>
>>341247637
winston will be able to hard counter MC Cree very easy.

I hope widow gets nerfed into the ground.
>>
>>341247517

Okay, I need to know what's going on in that pic. It doesn't make sense to me. It's obviously in the file name but I don't understand the orange line and why that's happening.
>>
>>341247490

Looks like we found the widow player.

She is dead fucking easy to use, not only because of the shit tick rate and headshot hitboxes the size of the moon, but also because of her absurd charge rate and mobility. You can gib tanks in less than a second with her.

There are no characters in the game more braindead to play than Widow, with the possible exception of McCree.
>>
File: 4a4.gif (676 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
4a4.gif
676 KB, 255x170
>>341247637
That's fine, though, the most BS thing about McCree is that he can solo tanks in my opinion.
I'd remove the reload from the roll though, too.
>>
>>341247709

Widow easily 1-shots almost all of the things you just listed. Are you ready to bullshit some more about the shit people you play with?
>>
Can someone fucking tell me how the fuck D.VA was so OP in the beta to have this kind of iteration of her now?
>>
>>341247709
You have a wallhack wtf you even want more?You can literally see flankers and your venom mine can help you to see if they are coming to flank you.

Please give a 1 good reason why a sniper class should have the same health as a frontline hero?
>>
>>341247637
I'm okay with this

Not sure how they'd nerf widow, her attack speed is the most annoying thing
>>
>>341247803

I don't know much about her in the beta, but it seems like her biggest problems is her ass damage, how slow she is when shooting and how long it takes for her ult to go off.
>>
>>341247728
the orange line is a particle effect on Hanzos arrow. the arrow turns mid air to hit the tracer
>>
>>341247068
sure. but when you spawn in, torb is going to see your image materialize and line up a headshot.
>>
I actually don't think McCree is as broken as everyone states. He's good but a wrong nerf would render him completely unplayable. I think a bit of reduced damage on fan the hammer will be fine.

Widowmaker is actually legitimate cancer though. He dominance at long range is completely unparalleled. The thing that really kills me about Widow is that the only really counterpick to a dominant Widow is...well Widow. She's also not weak enough at close or midrange to make her absurd long distance play fair.
>>
>>341247918

We can argue semantics all day, what if you had ult? What is Tor had ult? What if Tor had someone behind him? Can't answer all the hypotheticals.
>>
File: GAMER GIRL.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GAMER GIRL.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>341247861
>slows down during firing
>big ass spread
>biggest damage faloff in the game
Now, this wouldn't be an issue, but...
>head hitbox is the biggest in the game
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make the ENTIRE FUCKING COCKPIT a headshot hitbox?
Even if you go in to shred people up close (because that's how you use her confetti launchers), you get destroyed because every hit they do to you is critical.
>>
>>341247910

Holy shit, seriously? So his fucking arrows ACTUALLY change direction mid-flight? That's some fucking horse shit right there.
>>
>>341247984
this is exactly why I said that she needs to have 150 health and reduced magazine size.
>>
>>341247984

McCree really does need some nerfs, and I say this as a McCree player. Nerf how big flashbangs explosion radius is, reloading on roll and fans the hammers damage and he will he completely fine.
>>
>>341247984
>start playing mccree to see what the fuss is about
>wow this left click is pretty good
>kill tons of people with left click headshots
>get into a close fight
>somehow actually fuck up the flashbang + fan combo multiple times, especially against other mccrees
>the same mccrees cant touch me at midrange while i'm just popping them in the head with my somewhat ok hitscan aiming skills

i'm like a reverse mccree shitter i guess
>>
>>341247858

People who are good at Widowmaker don't bother with headshots, just throw out constant bodyshots because they do high enough damage and the charge is fast as fuck.

So either double the charge time or lower the bodyshot damage by a reasonable amount.
>>
>>341248098

It's really weird she is a much better hero outside of her mech.
>>
>>341248098
not to mention her head hitbox is near the centre of mass so even if your aim strays away from her head, you're still gonna hit her body.
>>
>>341248170

McCrees left-click and his ability to stop peoples ultimates near him is why I really like playing as him.
>>
>>341247858
She needs multiple nerfs, none of them too large to bring her in line. She has the best of every possible world right now.

Nerf damage to 125 bodyshots at full charge so she's in line with Hanzo, the other sniper.

Nerf her rifle to be bolt-action in terms of chambering rounds so she cant just rapid-chain shot an entire team. OR nerf her ammo consumption to use significantly more ammo like 10 per sniper shot so she has to actually reload in a team-fight scenario.

And remove her ult, no god damn reason it should even be in the game. Zero downsides, all benefits and its the most powerful thing in the entire game.
>>
>>341240418
how bad are you holy shit
>>
>>341247858

Hopefully charge speed. 90% of Widow's problem is that she can land two fully charged shots on a leaping Winston before he even hits the ground.

McCree is a pain in the arse, but at least he has some counters. The only way to stop a Widow is with a better Widow.
>>
>>341240418
>run up to a mercy who is currently healing someone.
>unload full tracer clip into her
>she is fucking dead because my aim isn't shit
>>
>>341240278
Hanzo has an immensely huge hitbox to compensate for no Zoom and Mercy has the best weapon in the game in terms of hitbox and damage allowing her to headshot people. It's only a few of them have large ammo hitboxes to compensate how weak they are.
>>
>>341247984
>I actually don't think McCree is as broken as everyone states.
he will win every single close quarters engagement with anyone thanks to Flash Fan Roll Fan (of which he only needs the first 2 to kill non tanks. When he's cool downs are on cool down, he can still Fan to kill any non tank at close quarters.
The Peacemaker's left click is hitscan, dealing 75 damage a shot and only has drop off at long range. There are very few characters that can counter him when fighting him outside of his preferred range, and none that can do it up close.

and one of his best counters is the equally broken Widow maker. How either of these characters made it to live in there current form is beyond me (especially Widow, since McSkill has already had a nerf)
>>
>>341240418
how are you this bad?
a tracer can kill mercy without needing to reload.
>>
>>341240418
weebshits are shit at games who couldve thought
>>
>>341240201
>people still think its only hanzo with generous hit boxes

all the hitboxes are larger than models, but ALL characters but the largest have significantly larger hit boxes vs projectile weapons
>>
>>341239365
>don't expect balance to change every week
>expect it to change 2-3 times a month though :^)
This is the same problem with hots. If you're that desperately forcing e-sports how can you not fucking understand basic balancing?
Someone needs to get fired there.
>>
>>341245820

She had really high concentrated damage with her fast mobility. She could pop behind enemy lines and utterly destroy the supports and then fly out again.
>>
>>341243882
My idea is to give his sentry mode a motor bike mode so I can go zooming around the map and rolling up walls while turreting retards.

It'd be more fun for me this way
>>
>>341240201

>Because Hanzo player need a compensation for his shittiness.

Protip: Widow benefits from the same hitboxes. It isn't quite as extreme as Hanzo, but you can miss a Widow headshot by a good foot and it'll still register.
>>
>Playing with Genji players.
>They jump about and get anally wrecked by anyone they get close too.
>Automatically lose because my team mates aren't good enough to pull Genji off.

Genji is good when played decently but when played by shitters you may as well have one less player on the team.

It's not the same with other characters which can deal damage even if the player is shit.
>>
File: HANZO.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HANZO.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>341240008
That probably why I got this potg
>>341240201
Hanzo isnt that bad
>>
>>341247121

It's not really about blocking them infinitely but rather annoying the shit out of them and making them move. Even if you can block their fire for a second or two that's enough to maybe lucio speedboost in and turn the situation into an all out scrum. I don't know if they changed it but putting a wall under Bastion used to knock him out of turret form, might have been a bug though.

The main issue here is the general public is scared of Bastion and refuses to just shoot at him, it's a simple concept.
>>
>>341246407
increase scoped charge time and give a better indication of when her ult is active.
>>
>>341248828
>Hanzo isnt that bad
I am 99% certain that after the widow nerf Hanzo will be king sniper.
>>
>>341249032
if the McCree nerf was anything to go by, she will barely be affected by it
>>
>>341247737
top fucking kek
did YOU ever play widow? maybe you should before flinging shit. it's like your playing a whole different game
>>
File: csgo hitboxes.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
csgo hitboxes.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
60 tick is barely better than 20 tick.
>>
>>341249032
yeah but even if that is true he will still be bad compared to the rest of the roster
>>
>>341249213

So you admit you're bad with Widow then?
>>
I actually don't think Widow should be nerfed at all. She's easy enough to kill once you get up to her.

>But she snipes me to death every time I'm out in the open away form her.

If they have good aim, then yeah, that's exactly what should happen. If you nerf her charge ratio or rate of fire or damage then it's going to be just people getting hit with a bodyshot then having plenty of time to hide behind the millions of corners in the chokepoint filled maps. She'll be fucking useless unless you're an aimbot who can hit headshots every time. This feels like a bunch of people who are salty that there are people out there with great aim and want to handicap good players even more, removing yet another element of skilled play from the game.

With all the movement abilities and closed spaces in the game she pretty much needs to be a monster at long range. If she acted like more of a basic sniper then she'd just be underwhelming and fucked.

Maybe rework her ult or something. Similarly I don't think Mcree is that bad. He fucks people up in 1v1s but I really don't think he's hard to deal with at all if you're playing the game like it's supposed to be played. You know with team coordination and shit. But his damage output is insane so I can see where they're coming from there at least.
>inb4 people accuse me of maining mcree and widow.
My most used characters are Genji and Reinhart by the way.
>>
File: counter strike is skill based.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
counter strike is skill based.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>341249230
>>
2 bastions, 1 Soldier 3 Reinhardts would be enough.
>>
How to make the game viable for competitive play:

Reduce hitbox size
Reduce or eliminate headshot hitbox size.
Retain ultimate charge when switching characters
Make all weapons hitscan, or none at all.

Other suggestions I can't think of at the moment, and balancing issues are too many to think of.
>>
File: 3.jpg (20 KB, 300x353) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
20 KB, 300x353
>Make all weapons hitscan, or none at all.
>>
>>341248367
> The only way to stop a Widow is with a better Widow
Except that's not true at all.
I'm getting real tired of this meme. Literally 1 in a million widow players can even land 2 headshots on a moving target. Literally 1 in a million winstons are that fucking retarded to come at her right in the face.
>>
literally every single person who plays this game is a fucking moron

torbs on offense, widows on offense, no mics=no communication, often times no heals...

and they call ME toxic for knowing how to play the game and asking them to play it the right way
>>
>>341249489
>hitscan rockets
>>
>>341249367
did that guy have spawn protection
>>
>>341249490

Why are you basing how good Widow is on bad players? Is everyone retarded?
>>
>>341249309
Finally somebody with some reason.
This.
just add a global warning to her ult and gg. Widow is golden (also buff hanzo so he's a viable pick too)
>>
I LOVE D.VA
>>
>>341249489
If you have two teams of extremely good players who will manage to hit every single shot they fire with a hitscan weapon, are those players going to play with a weapon which is slower and does less damage?

No, they'll all play hitscan hero's, which would cut out half the roster.

ergo, all hitscan or none.
>>
File: 1457888924935.jpg (44 KB, 316x641) Image search: [Google]
1457888924935.jpg
44 KB, 316x641
>>341249490
>hitscan Hanzo
>hitscan Pharah
>>
>>341249663
If it's the same mongoloid who balances hots expect to have a nerf every patch :^)
>>
>>341249663

Her damage is still absurd.
>>
>>341249707
meant for >>341249489
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>341249707
>hitscan junkrat
>>
>>341249309
Good, snipers in team focused games are always cancer, no ifs ands or buts about it.
>>
>>341249693
Except projectiles do more damage.
>>
>>341249620
You mean like you are doing with brain-dead winstons?
>>
>>341249490

>Literally 1 in a million widow players can even land 2 headshots on a moving target.

Lol no. It is dead easy to land headshots with Widow.
>>
>>341249792
No, it's actually fine. Most non tanks in the game die extremely quickly against most other heroes, and without her strong sniping damage she wouldn't be able to confirm any kills unless she got a headshot every time.
>>
>>341240201
What's wrong with Hanzo? He's situational, but I've found myself starting a lot of defensive games 10-0, and I'm pretty shit at the game. I'd argue he needs a bit more speed, but I enjoy playing him.
>>
>>341249792
It should be. How is she suppose to snipe people if she can't snipe?
Then she's just shooting from very far away with piss damage.
>>
>>341249865
>widowmaker does more damage than Hanzo
>widowmaker fires at the same rate as Hanzo
>widowmaker is hitscan whereas Hanzo has a projectile
>>
>>341249519
>complaining about widows on offense

Spot the shitter
>>
>>341249983
>widowmaker does more damage than Hanzo

She doesn't
>>
>>341249983

>widowmaker can scope
>widowmaker has a better ult
>you can't sidestep widowmaker shots
>widowmaker has a 'get out of jail free' card with her hookshot
>>
>>341249519
You're taking a casual, mindless shooter far too seriously. People just want to shoot shit and get new skins. Wait for the competitive bracket before getting upset.
>>
>>341249918
Sure it is, that's prolly why I've never seen somebody do it besides the 1-2 webms always posted here.
>>
>>341239365
you guys have a general
>>
>>341249663
Funnily enough I actually do much better with Hanzo than with Widow.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's the hitboxes, but I can't aim for shit with Widow but some of my most impressive games are with Hanzo. His bow just feels so right to me, and it's becoming rarer that I miss a shot.
>>
>>341249961
He's a strictly worse Widow, that's his problem. Hitscan with more damage, he on the other hand may shoot telephone poles, but they do less damage and have projectile falloff.
>>341250074
She does, 150 fully charged vs 125 full charged arrow. She also has a higher RoF and a 2ndary weapon that rivals soldier 76's rifle.
>>
>>341250074

Hanzo does less in a bodyshot than Widowmaker does.
>>
>>341250139
where they talk about everything except overwatch
>>
>>341250138

Why would you judge how good a hero is based on webms being posted on 4chan?
>>
>>341249230
>doesnt show latency of player
>>
Howdy
>>
>>341250138

Can you AWP semi-competently? Congratulations, you will dominate with Widow. The headshot hitboxes are so large in Overwatch any idiot can hit them.

If people aren't landing headshots left and right with Widow, you are quite simply playing in dumpster-tier MMR.
>>
>>341250169
I enjoy widow more, because of the gun I suppose. I'd rather have it than that bow.
People say hanzo's arrows have a larger hitbox because I dunno why so they stick easier to targets
>>
File: 1463386427049.jpg (39 KB, 382x292) Image search: [Google]
1463386427049.jpg
39 KB, 382x292
mcree will simply have an increased cooldown. he'll still shit all over retards.

widow will do the same, just a slower charge time.

don't get your hopes up
>>
>>341250298
>90% of Widow's problem is that she can land two fully charged shots on a leaping Winston before he even hits the ground
Your opinion is literally from a webm
>>
>>341246737
REMOVE
HER
FUCKING
WALLHACK ULT
>>
>>341250352
i was mainly awping on supreme level in csgo and had a consistent +13 esea rws but i can't play widow.
>>
>>341249961
as a sniper, he is worse than Widow in every single way. He has 2 advantages over here. 1 is scatterarrow, and 2 is that he can still easily do his sniper damage at close range, whereas as most Widows have to resort to using her AR. Neither of those advantages offset just how much better at sniping she is

Hanzo isn't actually a bad character, it's just that you can do so much more for less effort/skill as Widow
>>
>>341250170

balanced by the fact that luckzo's arrows can hit people behind walls due to ridiculous projectile hitboxes
>>
>>341250520
and what ultimate would you give her instead?
>>
>>341250425
>increased cooldown
no they said they're specifically looking at his fan damage

>slower charge time
I disagree, I think they should make it do a constant rate of damage, eliminate the charge mechanic and give her a lower RoF and lower damage on bodyshot
>>
>>341250516

Don't speak for me, I actually play the game and don't judge based just on webms posted on 4chan.
>>
>>341250547

I'd argue that Hanzo can see through a portion of walls every 20 seconds.
>>
>>341250516

>Your opinion is literally from a webm

Not the same guy and I've seen hit happen numerous times. I can do it myself too. It's easy as fuck.

Hell, you don't even need to land two. You can land one fully charged shot and finish him off with the SMG.
>>
>>341249309
>people out there with great aim

Yah man totally, watching my own team mate as widow ruin the enemy team with nothing but quick shots hitting the body in quick succession with no charge time.
>>
>>341250352
I'm bronze tier lvl 84
I get pretty good teammates and oponents. But no widow I had is THAT good. (not to mention they have a giant bullseye over their heads the moment they take the first shot). I can't even count how many times I supported widow instead of the tank because 2-3 enemies are trying to take her out
>>
>>341250615
so turn her slightly interesting sniper rifle into a stock sniper rifle?
>>
>>341250520

Wallhacks are fine, the fact the opposing team doesn't know you used it and the fact it's global is pretty dumb though.
>>
>>341250615
>I disagree, I think they should make it do a constant rate of damage, eliminate the charge mechanic and give her a lower RoF and lower damage on bodyshot

That would make her fucking useless.
She needs all of those things considering the map layout, shields, movement abilities, etc.
>>
>>341240414
This is why I can't stand Blizzard games. They nerf things into oblivion.
>>
>>341250639
Which is at least localized to one area, rather than global and persistant. If her Ult did pulses every few seconds it would be so much better balanced, instead of this real-time update on where everyone is at all times.

Its a retarded ult, and its shitty that it will take them forever to address how bullshit it is.
>>
>>341250639
offset by Widow's global wallhack that is the only ult in the game not announced to to the world, especially considering how quickly a half way competent Widow can build it
>>
File: pepe45.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
pepe45.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>341239812
>ruin the characters for a while.
Thank fuck.
>>
File: widowmaker edit.png (267 KB, 363x405) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker edit.png
267 KB, 363x405
>>341250725
>hear omlette du fromage
>what could be happening guys who speaks french??????
>>
>>341250830

I would love that if I could hear it.
>>
>>341250830
>hear omlette du fromage
Now here's the problem. Unless she's right next to you, you won't hear shit.
>>
>>341250567
Keep it, but remove "This enhanced vision is shared with her allies."

Fuck that shit. It's like she is guaranteed to be put in every comp team.
>>
>>341250830
>You only hear this if you are within 20 feet of her
>She's a sniper in the backlines
Its dumb, you're dumb. They're dumb.
>>
>>341250678
So she should have to get headshots every time if she wants to kill huh?

Maybe that's fine for a game like TF2, but that would be fucking awful. If she couldn't get those quick kills then there'd be no point in picking her, she'd just be another generic FPS Sniper in a world full of Genjis and Tracers and other heroes that can do a shit ton of damage and run around willy nilly.

I hope you never balance a game.
>>
>>341250701
Charge time is not an interesting merchanic, it wasn't in TF2 and it still isn't

>>341250750
>widow now needs to land headshots with no relation to how long she's been scoped instead of hardscoping a bodyshot
>she's ruined
It would make her better in the hands of a really skilled player but worse for the masses, as a sniper should be. Headshots would still do the same damage, and you wouldn't have to hug your scope for half an hour for them to work
>>
>>341250830
>hear omlette du fromage
except its not a global announcement like other ults. It's an ordinary sound effect as far as mechanics are concerned, meaning you will only hear it if you are close to the Widow when she ults, and it can easily be covered by other noises.
>>
>>341250924
comp teams are usually 2 mcree, lucio, mercy, winston and widow. that's true. but at a comp level you're probably always going to run a sniper in this game. and hanzo is shit long range
>>
>>341240194
>Blizzard doesn't see this. Blizzard will just nerf everything.

Except no. They've already said they're just toning down fan the hammer, probably in damage.
>>
>>341250805

>is the only ult in the game not announced to to the world

Actually... https://youtu.be/vSQaVF5kmdc?t=2m58s
>>
>>341251152
just make it so fan can't headshot. problem fucking solved.
>>
>>341250981
>So she should have to get headshots every time if she wants to kill huh?
It's perfectly fine for a game like overwatch too, good snipers will get more headshots than bodyshots and still be effective.
>>
File: 1462358946568.jpg (497 KB, 1738x876) Image search: [Google]
1462358946568.jpg
497 KB, 1738x876
>>341249032
fucking PLEASE no
i don't get what people see in this character. there's fun characters, there's useful characters, there's people like lucio that are both, and then there's hanzo that's neither
>>
>>341251258

Are you retarded? It can't headshot now.
>>
>>341250987
No, considering all the powers and choke points in this game, I don't think that would work out. Even for people with incredible aim, having to get headshots for every kill in a game like this would be too much too ask.

You're trying to bring her down to the level of a Sniper in an FPS without all of Overwatch's craziness without considering how the game is different.
>>
>>341248120
>>341247910
>>341247728
>>341247517
From how much damage the Traacer took there, I'd say it's not a single arrow but rather a single ricochet of his Scatter Arrow ability, where he fires an arrow that then scatters upon contact with a surface and bounces around with like 5 separate lower damage projectiles.
>>
I only want to play this game because D.VA is cute.
>>
>>341251354

>Even for people with incredible aim, having to get headshots for every kill in a game like this would be too much too ask.

Bullshit. It's easier to get headshots in Overwatch than in pretty much any other competitive shooter.
>>
>>341251258
it already can't headshot
>>
>>341251354
I'd agree if the headshot hitboxes in this game weren't fucking bobbleheads.
>>
>>341251258
Not really, you can still get the tanks without headshots

>>341251354
One widowmaker SHOULD NOT be able to shut down an entire push, maybe one or two players in it, but no way should she be getting team wipes without extreme skill. Snipers are meant to have a high skill floor an an incredible ceiling, right now her floor and ceiling are in virtually the same place, there's little difference between a good sniper and a great sniper.

Not to even mention the ridiculously slow walk speeds and broken hitboxes
>>
>>341245820
Her Shotguns did a lot of damage.
>>
>>341251096
I've heard it's 2 winston 2 lucio 2 mcree now
>>
File: niggy.jpg (86 KB, 295x366) Image search: [Google]
niggy.jpg
86 KB, 295x366
>enemy team has two widowmakers cycling their ultimates
>enemy team never at any point doesn't have wallhacks
>>
>>341251520
>>341251351
Then I don't understand how it does so much damage, it's just 6 normal shots right?
>>
>>341251598

Blizzard is dumb and made it do too much damage
>>
>>341251598

Dude 6 mcree shots is 1000 damage, and he can roll and do it immediately again for another 1000

And this is equally effective on small characters as big ones because flashbang is so undodgeable
>>
>>341239365
D.va buff when?
>>
>>341251598

That's 6x70. It's a lot of damage.
>>
>>341251202
apart from that video missing a ton of voice lines like Pharah and Reapers friendly ult lines, or the changes to mercy, see
>>341251072
>>
>>341251751
>playing the literal '0 aim required' character and expecting to compete with real characters

Lay in the bed you've made for yourself.
>>
>>341251598
70x6 so 420. Now add roll into this and you can pump out 840 in a second.

Its why Fan needs a damage and cooldown nerf, not just one. Instead of killing tanks after they nerf it, he's just going to cripple them completely and then follow up with another fan after reload.
>>341251751
Hopefully never, in beta before nerf she was fucking horrific to deal with, a literal better tracer in every way.
>>
>this thread
So... Overwatch is shit then?
>>
>>341240559
Mercy needs her ult charge up time increased.
>>
>you've ran into mcree 1v1

How do you kill him /v/?
>>
>>341251598
McCree's Fan right now does 420 if all 6 shots hit, and he can then instantly Roll and do another 420.
Man can do 840 dmg to anyone within the time of the stun from the Flash.
So that, along with the fact that they created him to counter hyper-mobility, leads to them nerfing his Fan later this week. They already said they're not touching the Flash, so no you can't say "nerf the Flash"
>>
>>341239365
Change Ree fan to 300 FROM 425.

Reduce widow body shot damage to 100 FROM 150.

Reduce ultra per shot gained. 7-8 charge shots should give ultra, not fucking 4.

If she dies while ulting it gets turned off. Give her ult some type of light humming noise so the enemy doesn't have to guess.
>>
File: 1465494326121.png (553 KB, 1091x827) Image search: [Google]
1465494326121.png
553 KB, 1091x827
>>341251846
shut the fuck up
>>
>>341251990
>hook
>shotty+melee

heh.. easy. Looks like he couldn't handle the whole hog.
>>
>>341251990

You hope to fuck your defense finger is a lot faster than his flashbang finger.
>>
>>341251987

That is the only thing that needs to be changed on Mercy, she can ult so frequently.
>>
>>341251970
you've never been to a hots/dota/league thread? this is how we discuss the game

man i played 4k hours of dota and even though i eventually quit, i don't think it was that bad of a game until recently when they fucked it up real bad with the memeback and turtling mechanics
>>
>>341244957
>Anubis point A
>Enemy team is 5 Torbjörn + Junkrat
>All turrets cover eachother
>All of them are inside buildings out of reach for Pharah
>Junkrats die in seconds
>Reaper can't even get into ghosting distance
>Genji can't deal enough damage
>They have 5 molten cores so one is up almost always
>>
>>341251970
yes

but only because of the players
>>
>>341245338
Genji already has the two hardest counters in the game named Winston, Mei and any tank to an extend, he doesn't need another but Cree is far from being a counter to him in my eyes.
>>
>>341252042
>dva shitter with shitty dva tumblr art

neck yourself
>>
>>341251990
Hope he he suffers cardiac arrest before stunning me
>>
>>341252107
>i don't think it was that bad of a game
even though i complained about the valves balance every single patch, i mean

requesting pic of icefrog giving the new patch to a player
>>
File: 1465783551524.jpg (133 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1465783551524.jpg
133 KB, 900x700
>>341252174
Y are u so rude anon
>>
>>341252107
>you've never been to a hots/dota/league thread?
Yeah but I tend to actively avoid MOBA games. Mostly because >>341252135 is almost always true
>>
File: 1434906551172.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1434906551172.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>341252054
>Flashbang is faster than hook
>Fan 6 shots into you
>Roll and do it again if you're not dead yet

I haven't died to a porkie yet in a 1v1.
>>
>>341251990
Am I the only one who can somehow always, without fail, get off Mei's Ice Block by spamming the key while stunned, and survive?
It seems like when McCuck Fans me as Mei, there's enough of a delay between the first 3 shots and the second 3 that it leaves me with 40 hp, and I can Ice Block>Ice Wall to get out.

Don't get me wrong, McCuck's Fan is still OP as shit, but I'm able to consistently do this in Mei v McCuck combat.
>>
>>341252452
If you do this he can just walk up to your ice cube and fan as soon as you thaw.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.