[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst update in GTA V/Online to date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: topguk.jpg (119 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
topguk.jpg
119 KB, 640x360
Is this the worst update in GTA V/Online to date?
>>
>>340617637
i uninstalled it, whats wrong this time?
>>
yes. you have to play GTAO like a job or spend hundreds of real dollars to be able to enjoy any of the content.
>>
File: 1444822434199.jpg (58 KB, 715x844) Image search: [Google]
1444822434199.jpg
58 KB, 715x844
>>340617859
They promised an improved VIP mode where you could buy illegal stuff then resell it for profit. Most of the benefits are locked behind a huge paywall ($1,000,000 for the smallest office with no additional stuff to become a CEO, you need a warehouse to start the business as well) and you can only take advantage during public sessions, which mostly mean that cheaters, script-kiddies and modders will destroy you as soon as you get out.

Basically, no fun allowed, the only decent thing that came out is the VIP costumes that you can buy for yourself and the Rumpo van.
>>
>>340618024
>grinding a the highest paying heist takes an hour minimum with a good team
>only about 200k payout depending on host generosity etc
>cost to buy most of the content in game is well over 100 million
>will literally take over 500 hours of non stop grinding the same mission to be able to experience all the game has to offer
>rockstar stopped including DLC content in single player to force cash cards on players
>>
>>340618772
i find its easier to just redo fleeca job over and over, do the cuts 55% and 45% since you dont make money on missions but whoever joins, if you go fast enough you can do each fleeca job completely in about 15-20 minutes each time. Plus more room for fuck up since its so god damn easy.

then again, that can be boring, like the rest of online after you've played the same thing for how long
>>
i was about to be pissed off i wasted 10 million GTA bucks getting a tower and a warehouse only to get to play a shitty courier mission where i could've easily gotten fucked over at 2 different points by a random in the lobby and lost my entire investment on a cargo shipment.

then i realized i still have 19 million with another 5 million or so in car bonds saved. think i'll just buy whatever new cars i feel like and then go back to not giving a shit, laughing at peasants while I wait for a new dupe glitch to come out.
>>
>>340617637

GTAO is worse than MP mods for Vice City made by a Russian in his mother's basement. Rockstar should be embarrassed
>>
File: Just kill me now.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me now.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>340617637
>Playing the garbage shit-fest that is GTA: Online

That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>340617637

The premise excited me, but as others have said.....the investment required is ridiculous.
>>
things will never be the same

i dont know who was responsible for the complete jewery of this game, but lets hope they arent there for the next one
>>
>>340621374
>>340619838
>>340618772
>>340618376
It's mostly to snuff those that constantly grind up an impossibly shit load of money.
>>
So how come Accosiates get a tiny amount of money when you haul cargo and there's no clear way to split it with them?
>>
>>340622506
Because big corporations are greedy and evil, rockstar was being realistic with the underpayed employees.
>>
>>340622589
and that is why GTA is dead and will never come back.
>>
And no updates for old gen or sinleplayer. Thanks god i pirated this shit.
>>
File: based god.jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
based god.jpg
50 KB, 620x400
>tfw 500 mil from using cheat engine
>tfw never banned
>>
GTA Online is basically No Fun Allowed: The Game

I wish they would at least include the no bullshit GTA IV multiplayer so I fuck around with friends in free mode and not have to grind for weeks or pay real money to fly a plane into one of them.
>>
grind theft auto

i regret buying this (again)
>>
>>340621615
gta online has always been full of this bullshit.

cockstar loves adding tons of new things that all cost roughly 20 million to acquire with each DLC. Many interiors of various properties are EXACTLY the same, yet some can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars cheaper, even if using the same apartment slot as another, the most expensive yacht isn't even the best, they often make the most expensive vehicles suck and have much faster/classier alternatives for less money, the safe in the new office that costs like $400,000 to install has literally no function whatsoever, they have gold colored planes/helicopters that do nothing special and only exist "because we can", etc.

i feel sorry for the parents of whatever asshole kid actually buys sharkcards and i truly do feel pain for the stupid bastards that waste days upon days of their life grinding missions that yield shit rewards in order to buy just ONE fancy new item with each update.
good news is R* sucks at covering glitches. Dupe glitches have been a thing since launch on ps3/360 and they were up until a couple months ago when i last checked. Every month it seems, at least 2 new dupe methods are discovered and if you capitalize, you can make at least half a million per car sold.
>>
>>340618376

guess that's what happens when you play on PC

sonygger here, been playing in public free aim lobbies. most people are friendly and we all vote to kick the random shitheads who join and wanna ruin it for everyone, then we continue to fill up our warehouse[s] and make deliveries

:^)
>>
>>340617637

how are people actually still playing this?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.