[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Nintendo actually show it? Will it have games? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: nx.jpg (54 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
nx.jpg
54 KB, 1200x674
When will Nintendo actually show it?
Will it have games?
How will it sell?
Is Nintendo autistic enough to release three underpowered systems in a row?
Thoughts and opinions ?
>>
I hope it's a portable. Fuck Nintendo home consoles
>>
File: NX launch.jpg (81 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
NX launch.jpg
81 KB, 960x540
>>340537080
They're clearly going to have their own event. I think there was a rumor late summer is when they're going to unveil it.

It should have games given Nintendo has had very few worthwhile releases since Mario Maker and a massive chunk of their dev teams like EAD and Retro have been radio silent for a while now.

Who knows how well it'll sell or what'll even be.
>>
File: what.jpg (16 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
16 KB, 640x360
>>340537080
Well it damn better have games because otherwise I have NO fucking clue what the fuck Nintendo is doing right now, there's literally only one (shitty) upcoming Nintendo game on Wii U this year (Color Splash), and the only 3DS games to look forward to are Robobot (which is already finished and released in Japan, so they're obviously not working on it right now) and Sun/Moon, which is made by Game Freak, not Nintendo themselves.

That means that currently, as far as we know, for the next year and a half, Nintendo is literally only working on Color Splash, Zelda U/NX which should be a long way into development, and maybe Federation Force (which should be close to if not entirely finished at this point). That's not much. I HOPE they're working on secret NX launch titles. Because if not...
>>
>>340537080
Probably not until next year. They need to get rid of Wii Us in stores over the holiday season and showing off it's replacement would hurt the Wii U's already dismal sales.
>>
>>340537808
>Not Splatwoon
>>
Probably in September. They have an investors meeting on June 29th, so more than likely they will announce when it will revealed there.
>>
>>340537080
Chances are they'll probably show it off right before TGS to get the home country interested, so probably in September as >>340538260 said.

They did the same thing with the Wii U, doing a September presentation with games, price point, and preorder info.
>>
>>340537080
When will Nintendo actually show it?
>too late for it to actually matter
Will it have games?
>probably not
How will it sell?
>considering PS4 and Xbox One have been on the market for like 2 years, not well
Is Nintendo autistic enough to release three underpowered systems in a row?
>Yes.
Thoughts and opinions ?
>I want to be wrong.
>>
they're going to bring back spaceworld for the reveal.

Gamecube 2.0 baby

that's a good thing in case you were wondering
>>
Why the fuck do people think it's a console?
>>
>>340539179
Oh, donno, maybe because it's getting fucking Zelda U on it?
>>
>>340537080
Nintendo are irrelevant now and they did it to themselves
>>
>>340539179
Been referred to as a console on multiple occasions
>>
>>340539179
No, guys it's not a console, they just cut the Wii U's sales projection by a crap ton for the fun of it.
>>
>>340539578
It's a handheld to replace 3DS
>>
>>340539818
>a handheld as powerful as a Wii U

Sure thing, bud
>>
>>340539818
Ha, Ok.
>>
>>340539993
I hope it has better spec than the vita
>>
>>340540451
It will, but Nintendo will cheap out with the screen and we'll have a shit resolution again. Like 480p
>>
>>340541186
What's the story behind this and why do I see it so much?
>>
Just saying, Nintendo has a shit ton of divisions to make games. So where the fuck are they?
>>
>>340537464
Nah, fuck people who play games outside or on the go.

I want maximum technical capabilities.
>>
>>340537464
>Implying a portable will run the new Zelda
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.