[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people that used browse /v/ but have died Did you know any /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 54423632.jpg (78 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
54423632.jpg
78 KB, 639x595
>people that used browse /v/ but have died

Did you know any /v/?
>>
>>340531901
Two.

Back in 2010 when the house of /v/irgins server on tfw was in full force I met a guy on there who was pretty cool. Early 30s

We played other games on and off, especially gmod.

But he was the saddest motherfucker irl. Iirc he had been in therapy since a child and bounced between psych wards all his life. He never got better and when he wasn't playing games he'd just contemplate ending it. Lived off SSI and whatnot.

Four years ago he OD'd on Fent and died. His brother told me. I cried like a bitch but I was relieved and comforted he was no longer suffering. His existence was pretty much hellish all his life.

He always said he longed to join his father and he did.

The second one was some guy I met on /dsg/ during the release of DS2. Added on PSN. We would co-op and make builds just to pvp each other. Fun times.

He died in a motorcycle accident at the end of the year. He was rear-ended and just went out. Even though he was weaing a helmet the report said his death was extremely likely to be instantaneous.

RIP Tofiy

RIP ituckuinbed
>>
>>340533038
tf2*
>>
Rip gurkdaboy
Leukaemia's a bitch
>>
bump for more feels
>>
>>340533038

Damn. Nobody should ever have to live a life like that
>>
>>340531901
No, and I'm glad that I don't know anyone from /v/ irl. You guys are fucking faggots.
>>
Why doesn't Steam just add a deadmans switch option to accounts so that when you die your accoubt goes to next of kin or whoever you want it to be?
>>
>>340531901
Nope.
Im actually kind of relieved. Everyone here is either a depressed cunt longing to kill themselves or some crazy fuckboi that manipulates horny losers into giving them free shit.
>>
File: michlan aka cebruz.png (198 KB, 891x836) Image search: [Google]
michlan aka cebruz.png
198 KB, 891x836
I kind of miss tripfags that used to be gigantic faggots but just sort of disappeared one day.

Like that one faggot that died because a bus ran over him.
>>
>anons have died waiting to play that game they never got to play
It could happen to you
>>
>>340533038
>tofiy

think I still saw that nigga still alive tho on tf2
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.