[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why summoning should be disabled while invaded, keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wat.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
This is why summoning should be disabled while invaded, keep the summons you alredy summoned but while invaded summoning should be fucking off

>invade a dude
>defeat his phantoms
>he runs away to bonfire
>keeps rolling with his shitty immunity frames ring, never fights back
>summons new phantoms untill one of them manages to kill me

im mad
>>
>invade
>kill white phantom
>kill blue phantom
>disconnected
>>
>>340415987

Invasions have always been like that, but I'll admit that DkS3 almost seems to encourage the "cowardly summoner" lifestyle.

On the one hand, it's the invader's duty to kill the host, and your failure for not being able to do so while he was alone.

On the other hand, it's still ridiculously easy to evade most weapons, and punishing the Estus is still a challenge, allowing a host to quickly summon help ad nauseum.

Perhaps instead of limiting summons, require hosts to enter a "praying/kneeling animation" until the phantom is summoned, or at least until the connection is secure.

Being able to just summon on the fly is a bit busted. Requiring the host to dedicate time to the summoning forces risk onto them, and gives the invader a fighting chance after killing the other summons.
>>
>>340415987
git gud faggot
>>
>>340415987
Invaders are 2 times as strong as any retard that gets summoned in and 3 times as strong as the host.
>>
>>340415987
Never had a complaint about the invasions. I've been ganked, and I've ganked countless times.

I've won 3 v 1 ganks, and me with a team behind me have been wrecked by a single host.

And then there's the glorious 3 v 3 fights where everyone is literally fighting around you, you just hear everyone dying one by one, and then there's just you and the host left, both of our allies defeated.

Man I've had nothing but fucking fun with the p v p, I'm so glad I'm not a depressed loser like you fucking people who can't get over yourselves and just play the damn game, realize that every moment should be situational and the game is literally about teaching you how to stop, observe, and asses shit instead of just brute forcing through everyone, or relying on some bullshit unspoken honor.
You have tons of options, yet all you wanna do is play your one "fair" scenario over and over, despite everything the game would allow you to do.

Like for fucks sake, you guys sound like the most "No fun allowed" people in the world, I'm glad no one likes playing with you and I'm glad you hate the game so no one who enjoys it would have to deal with your pussy ass.

Like seriously, stop fucking bitching. This is why everyone hates "communities" in video games, you're all sooo god damn annoying and whiny. Thank god devs don't pander to you faggots, or no one else would have crazy stories of p v p battles where a ton of unexpected shit happened.
>>
>>340419758
The absolute only real complaint about the p v p I would have is how shitty the actual connection is.

Seeing this is suffering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6qa7aptE1Q
>>
>>340415987
Roll catch better or be a massive faggot and use a Washing Pole to chase down roll spammers.

Runners are generally trash and couldn't parry to save their life, so you can poke them till they run out of estus and ignore their phantoms.
>>
>>340419864
>p v p
am I being baited
pvp
>>
>>340419758
>mfw I began reading and was filled with hope.
>Dat full 180 degree turn into Shitsburg.
>mfw my hope was shattered, and my Hollowing went up by 10.
>mfw I have no face.
>>
>>340420513
Sorry, but I just can't stand seeing the "incorrect spelling" red squiggly under the words. I instinctively do anything to try and clear the page of it unless it's downright impossible without compromising the word.
>>340420561
I am confused by your post.
>>
>>340415987
GIT FUK'D
>>
>invade a dude
>defeat his phantoms
>he runs away to bonfire
>let him run
>summons another phantom
>kill the phantom
>he panics and tries to summon another
>summoning fails
>corner him
>connection error has occured

Some of you DaS3 shitters are so bad, o im laffin.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.