[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: GunvoltBanner.jpg (207 KB, 740x420) Image search: [Google]
GunvoltBanner.jpg
207 KB, 740x420
what does /v/ think of it?

just beat the game
>>
File: gunvolt2_yes.jpg (296 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
gunvolt2_yes.jpg
296 KB, 724x1024
>>340369565
We really got shafted with the original 3DS release, considering all the cut dialogue and the liberties 8-4 took with the translation. The Steam version is, at present, the definitive English release, the patch for the 3DS version still pending.

I really do like the characters and setting, and the gameplay works pretty well. I wish the stages were designed differently, with some more variation. Moreso in the 3DS version since there's no dialogue to fill the emptier areas of the stages. Seems the sequel's level design is much better, from what bits I've seen.

I really hope we get a physical release of that Striker Pack that Japan's getting, with both the first and second Gunvolt games bundled together. At least we're getting the in-stage dialogue and voice acting in the sequel's localization, plus the guy who translated the steam version of the first game is helping translate the second.
>>
>8-4 working on the sequel
JUST
>>
>>340369565
Fun game hampered by dumb gem collecting to unlock a final boss that wasn't even worth the effort.
>>
>>340369565

Fun but simple and Orochi is broke
>>
Its actually pretty fun, I'm looking into the second one
>>
So what's this game? Something akin to Metal Slug/Assault Suit Valken?
>>
controls well but the fact the game revolves around the floating blueberry technique of screen obfuscating was pretty shitty

its mega weeby too
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
XE
>>
>>340372784
really?

i personally think Vasuki is more broke that Orochi
>>
>>340372923
you 'tag' enemies with a peashooter then hold the shoulder button while you float around and try to dodge their attacks

while you hold the shoulder button a third of the screen turns into a big loud blue orb that spits electricity
>>
>>340372923
most people say it's MMZX without the sword but some electricity tag gimmick
>>
File: now we're talking.png (72 KB, 386x217) Image search: [Google]
now we're talking.png
72 KB, 386x217
>yfw the Anthem during the final fight
>>
>>340373383
Basically, it´s fun but I wish Gunvolt had something other than the tags to get his damage going.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.