[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this spastic have an audience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Jim-Sterling[1].png (425 KB, 846x435) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Sterling[1].png
425 KB, 846x435
Why does this spastic have an audience?
>>
>>340352272
because he always has the easily observed anti-consumer practices made by publishers to fall back on when his own unique opinions turn out to be unpopular or generally shit.

that and youtube just fucking loves people who loudly and obnoxiously suck their own cock.
His coolest trick is getting all the SJWs (I know you dont like hearing that yucky 4chan word jim, but theyre very real and they follow you on fucking social media) to support him. financially, even. I know you can say some of his videos are "SJW" but honestly he managed to get that following by doing the bare fucking minimun after years of spewing hate. Like, fucking hell these people adore witch hunts that bring back your closet skeletons, how have they not gotten "whale feminists can suck my cock" jim sterling yet? hes even a "gamer". I think he may just have gotten lucky on that front.
>>
I watch his Jimquisitions weekly because they tend to involve recent gaming events/news and I like to hear different perspectives on stuff like that. Granted his perspective is almost always shit or has holes the size of storm drains, but its a way to waste 10 minutes on a Monday I guess.

Rest of his channel is irredeemable garbage though. Jim himself is also an insufferable cunt.

>i-i-its the character, he's supposed to be unlikable

And a damn fine job he's doing at it.
>>
>>340352272

Sjw's trannys and gays love him. He appeals to faggots who spout goobergaters too.
>>
>>340353326
>i-i-its the character, he's supposed to be unlikable
ahh yes. and this man is committed enough to bring this character into all his videos. and all his social media. and all his interviews. and everything related to him. and he shares his name verbadum.
thats some good acting.
>>
>>340352272
He's jewish.
>>
>>340352272
Because he just talks about what people are already angry about.
>>
>>340352272
I don't understand how someone can get so fat.
>>
>>340352272
Because he's hipster Zero Punctuation but worse in every way.

And that makes faggots feel like they're special.

Also, he takes on easy targets constantly, and whenever his views are taking a hit, he'll bash some unknown greenlight game until he finds one where the dev will start shit with him so he can act like he's the victim.
>>
>>340352272
because faggots spam threads on neogaf everytime this bag of shit has a bowel movement. they also happen to be particularly impressionable idiots.
>>
>>340352272
What are you talking about? Elton John is great.
>>
Why does any YouTube personality have an audience?
Teenagers are fucking retarded and will watch anything as long as the presenter either shouts loudly enough to make them laugh or speaks in a British accent to make them feel clever. Preferably both.

The best think you could do is to ignore their existence and sage this shit thread.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.