[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I grow on twitch? I don't even want a thousand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 262x200
How the fuck do I grow on twitch?

I don't even want a thousand viewers or anything like that, just 20-30 people who enjoy to watch my content and give constructive criticism.

How the fuck do I do it, /v/?
>>
>>340079337
Grind.
>>
Just have a hot chick sitting next to you. Guaranteed 300+ viewers.
>>
Its literally RNG anon

Do you think the popular streamers arep opular based on how good their production/work is? Fuck no. Big streams only get bigger because people don't look past the top ~10 or so of each game. I've seen really good production stuff with sub 100 viewers.
Mostly people gain fame from doing something funny or informative and then its posted on leddit, or any other gaming aggregate.
That or people become leach streamers who feed off the bigger ones. Worm your way into their show or games and then just be like HEY LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW ____ like a fag
>>
What's your channel name? Are you streaming right now? What are playing. I might stop by for a bit.
>>
viewbot like every second stream in top 20 streams

it's stupid with how much they get away with
right now, NikolarnTV has 4k "viewers" on CS:GO
he even has a shady d3scene account which you can find from just googling "nikolarntv viewbot"
>>
>>340079337
Maybe kill yourself, that will help.
>>
>>340080130
I literally just made an account. It's SpectrumPulse75, or in lowercase, that's how it looks in the app.

I'm planning on streaming Black Ops 3 and Destiny. Maybe Risk of Rain and some other games.
>>
By not being a cancerous fuck and stop streaming.
>>
>>340080343
>Black Ops 3 and Destiny

You will never ever got popular streaming those games.
>>
>>340080343
well. you're offline now and i'll forget about it.
>>
>>340079337
Be talented at playing video games while talking in a deep, clear voice. If you don't have one, kill yourself and hope you reincarnate with a baritone, because you're never going to get popular without it.
>>
>>340080460
I'll consider streaming smaller games then.

I could do a "PS+ Flavor of the Month" deal where I stream the free games that come out on PS+
>>
>>340080521
What?
>>
I have a Twitch channel, and I work with a lot of other streamers (some fairly successful), so I can speak to this a little bit;

First, you cannot achieve Twitch success unless you are live 4+ days a week. Period. If you're not on a consistent schedule, for a full 6~ hours every day, no one will ever know you exist and you won't keep any viewers, much less a repeat viewer.

Second, you MUST be entertaining and stand out in some way. Just some normal "gamer" bro who is doing shitty on-camera dares or something if people follow? No one cares. Someone who is constantly online, interacting with chat and providing a quality, entertaining stream will attract followers and return viewers.

And then, you hope you're lucky enough to cultivate fans who become an actual community on their own, that's a big part of it. 99% of people who follow won't actually come back to watch later.
>>
File: dog kissing biting.jpg (193 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
dog kissing biting.jpg
193 KB, 750x563
You need to be friends with other high end streamers. I'm mod for a channel that sometimes has 10,000 viewers at once. I can host my channel right after he is finished and get all of those viewers. If you're not friends with streamers and active in the community your chances of becoming popular is 0%.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.