[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the NPCs say you can do anything in Diamond City, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>all the NPCs say you can do anything in Diamond City, it's an amazing city
>it's tiny, there is nothing really going on aside from the newspaper conflict
>you can't gamble, buy prostitutes, there isn't an inn, there is not even a clothes shop
>the entire city is supposedly kept safe by a security force armed with shitty pipe rifles and baseball bats (lol it's a baseball field remember???) despite being besieged by Super Mutants with superior weaponry and tons of raiders
>and despite the fact that better weaponry is extremely common and by the time the player character gets to Diamond City, pipe guns will be too bad to use

some jewel!
>>
>all the NPCs say you can do anything in Windhelm, it's an amazing city
>it's tiny, there is nothing really going on aside from the stormcloak conflict
>you can't gamble, buy prostitutes, there isn't an inn, there is not even a clothes shop
>the entire city is supposedly kept safe by a security force armed with sweet rolls and arrows (lol it's in my knee remember???) despite being besieged by Dragons with superior size and tons of giants
>and despite the fact that better weaponry is extremely common and by the time the player character gets to Windhelm, iron swords will be too bad to use
>>
>>340046337
>>340047490

These have a lot of my problems with later Bethesda games. Why am *I* the only Adventurer? Why is every other NPC a big pissbaby who just stays in town all the time?
>>
I fucking hate Fallout 4. This city is smaller than Shady Sands for fucks sake.
>>
>>340047959
There are some wandering merchants in Fallout 4.
>>
>all the reviewss say you can do anything in Bethesda games, they're an amazing dev
>they're buggy, there is nothing really going on aside from the poorly written main quest
>you can't roleplay, form meaningful relationships, there isn't even a voicless protagonist
>the entire game is supposedly running on a shitty engine from 2002 (lol it's just works remember???) and ends up being plagued with shitty coding and tons of better competition
>and despite the fact that their are better engines available, they still use Gamebryo

Some GOTY!
>>
File: 1464110681497.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1083) Image search: [Google]
1464110681497.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1083
>you are the dragonborn, literal demigod from legends who is feared and respected across entire Tamriel
>you need to solve shitty conflict between the stormcloaks and imperials as the middle-guy or side with one side
>you can't usurp the throne as high king of Skyrim for yourself
>bandits still ambush you like the never heard of you
>fucking kids are mocking you
>save this shitty world from mythical devourer
>probably will get some respect now
>still laugh at me that i am fetching mead
>>
>>340047959
fallout 3 has lots of wastelanders around the map

fallout new vegas is all factions

fallout 4 for some reason has less settlements than fallout 3 even though fallout 3 was located in the most hostile place in the united states
>>
>>340046337
Still waiting for all dlc version to be 50%+ discounted on steam before I buy it.
>>
>>340048353
BUT YOU CAN BUILD THEM! YOU BUILD THE CITIES!

YOU GET IT!

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! :DDD

please buy my game
>>
>>340048105
b-but muh settlements!
>glitchy as fuck
>don't interact with the rest of the game at all
>you can run 90% of the map and have an army of settlers but you can't tell them to do anything besides gather food
>you can't build outside of arbitrary boundaries
>you can build a few turrets in a windowless room and no one will ever bother your settlement
>there's no point in building anything once you have all the stores and enough supplies for everyone
>no matter how rich you are and how many settlements you control you are always Preston Garvey's bitch and his cohorts and always literally invincible along with 50% of the other NPCs in the game
>>
>>340046337
Diamond City is a shitty, underwhelming city but there is an inn and there is a clothes shop. Making up things to disparage something that's clearly crud just makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>340046337
>crude linear level/power progression
>open world
choose 1
>>
>>340047959
Survival mode (never noticed any first regular playthrough) in fallout 4 has random "scavengers" that can either be friendly or hostile. Fun to see them fight raiders and then loot the loser
>>
>there is not even a clothes shop

Of course there is. Just go down the stair where you see the mannequins.
>>
>>340046337
add mods
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.