[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see from a Sleeping Dogs sequel? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What would you like to see from a Sleeping Dogs sequel?

Also, post games that deserve sequels.
>>
Go somewhere other than Hong Kong. Maybe Tokyo, Seoul, or Bangkok.
>>
More alleyways and streets like that one you go to at the beginning of the game and never see in terms of quality again.
>>
>>339760007
The second half of this game was so fucking rushed. It's great until the marriage, which is a god-tier mission, and then suddenly you enter a Michael Bay movie with car chases resulting in dozens of explosions and dead bodies everywhere, characters introduced earlier get dropped for no reason, the villain has no reason to even exist after the shit he pulls in the nightclub, and Jackie's death is completely underplayed.

The story could've been great, and it seemed like "The Departed" in videogame form at first, but there's not even any tension over the whole "Double agent" shit. It's completely separated gameplay wise, and glossed over plotwise.
>>
>>339760186
You can go back there whenever you want. I was running from cops on a later mission and ended up back there, used the verticality to lose them. It was pretty cool.
>>
Who /hongkongcore/ here?

I'd like to see more crime capers set in Asian metropolises. I'd like a Sleeping Dogs sequel with the grittiness and visual styling of Kane & Lynch 2 mixed with the attention to detail of Max Payne 3s gunplay and GTAIVs driving mechanics. A story about washed up ex-mercenaries, drug dealers, smugglers, cops and career crooks wading through a rain slicked, neon drenched Hong Kong or Bangkok would be really great. Oh, and detailed interiors like Yakuza, too.
>>
>>339761247
Why do all those girls have scars on their stomachs?
>>
>>339761530
Do you know how much fucking plastic surgery the slokes get?
>>
File: SMT_Strange_Journey_JPN.jpg (52 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
SMT_Strange_Journey_JPN.jpg
52 KB, 640x575
Strange Journey 2 for the 3DS
>>
>>339761530
>girls
>>
>>339760007
A better developed second half of the plot.

Less stunt casting for voice acting for characters that show up for 10 minutes.

better dates with hong kong qts
>>
File: 1464372391765.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464372391765.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>339761247
>cameltoe on left
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.