[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are people on PC playing this? It's not on steam.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
How are people on PC playing this?
It's not on steam.
>>
>>339583231
Oh cool another inevitably shitty Overwatch thread, I'd like to get a question of the way before we get rolling.

I'm a consolefag and I'd just like to know how to not shit the bed while aiming? McCree is the character I play that I gotta aim with the most, and some games I can go full McSkill and midrange snipe the shit out of people with his revolver. But other times getting the reticle to just go where I want it to is like pulling teeth. And yeah, I know being on console doesn't help but FUCK I've never had such a strenuous problem with other console fps games in my life.

Any other peasant bros having this issue?
>>
>>339583231
It's on the Blizzard desktop app launcher you mongoloid.
>>
>>339583694
The what?
>>
>>339583391
stop playing on console or raise/lower your sensitivity
>McCree is the character I play
Now I know why you're shit.
>>
>>339583231
You have to buy a steam machine or a steam box attachment for your PC. It allows you to play games like OW, Diablo3 and WoW.
>>
>>339583852
I play him because I like cowboys fucktoy, and I end up carrying my team every single time we play offense with gold medal eliminations and half of them being from primary shots.

But you probably play someone retarded like Dva or Widowmaker so you only know how to bitch about characters that counter your dumb ass.
>>
>>339583993
>offense only character carries the game
holy shit. it's worse than I imagined. I'm glad I dont have to play with a faggot like you that only picks McCree every match.
>>
>>339583231
>>Steam is the only place to play games
I hope you believe this
>>
>>339583231
>Steam is the end-all-be-all of PC gaming
idiots like you should just stick to consoles
>>
>>339584085
Try reading comprehension, retard. I said I carry with McCree every time we play offense, I play Mei defensively as well as Roadhog interchangeably.

FUCK this playerbase is so shit. /v/ is so shit.
>>
>>339583818
go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>339584160
>>339584163
>>339583391
Hi! Enjoy your first day on /v/
>>
>>339584213
>mei shitter too
you cant make this shit up haha
>>
>>339584821
>Thinks Mei is also broken to top it off

No you really can't make this shit up haha
>>
>>339585037
>assumes the wrong shit
It's crazy how you really can't make this shit up haha
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.