[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good games about gardening, or landscaping? Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 09gardens.1-500[1].jpg (135 KB, 538x500) Image search: [Google]
09gardens.1-500[1].jpg
135 KB, 538x500
Are there any good games about gardening, or landscaping?
Any games that let me built a virtual garden?
>>
No its fucking stupid, and the mamaa voice is cringeworthy
>>
File: oh mama.jpg (34 KB, 384x378) Image search: [Google]
oh mama.jpg
34 KB, 384x378
Animal Crossing
MySims
Harvest Moon
Terraria
>>
File: comish66_by_fupoo-d69ea6x.png (322 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
comish66_by_fupoo-d69ea6x.png
322 KB, 800x800
If you're looking for a serious gardening simulation I wouldn't suggest Gardening Mama too much, it's mostly just a minigame collection with very loose simulation elements.
If you had to get it I'd recommend you get the iOS version because the massive streamlining actually improves the slow pace of the game and there's far less needlessly bloated features to grind and unlock. It also lacks the framerate issues that plague the DS version.

Mama games are always cute as heck though so it might be worth a look alongside the titles >>339584392 mentions.

>>339582850
I guess it's down to taste, since I love ladies with thick accents and Mama's is embarassingly thick and engrish-ridden. Can't help but adore it.
>>
Stardew
>>
Yard work simulator
>>
>>339589138
>I AINT GOT NO FINGERS
>>
File: Stardew-Valley.jpg (944 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Stardew-Valley.jpg
944 KB, 1000x563
>>339582573
Anything from the harvest moon series, or Stardew Valley. The point of both those games is to make the biggest garden you can
>>
>>339589448
and the Rune Factory series,can't forget about the best one
>>
>>339589357
That wasn't what I was referring to, but I'l take it
>>
>>339589769
I know. I just made a stretch to reference a similar joke.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.