[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: that video game idea you had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 5454984984984.jpg (60 KB, 640x911) Image search: [Google]
5454984984984.jpg
60 KB, 640x911
go
>>
>>339521540

you know how indie devs have been digging up the graves of old IPs and remaking them with modern assets and various changes?

>Stardew Valley
>Freedom Planet
>Axiom Verge

and so on. I wanna do one with Animal Crossing, like OG animal crossing. Only it's got a more modern sensibility, and is set in an urban setting rather than pastoral farmland. we could Hotline Miami together a soundtrack and I already know the kinds of music I'd want in it.
>>
you hold right and jump over/onto stuff
>>
dark souls
>>
As a kid, Final Fantasy 2(4) blew my mind. I loved it so much that I thought about how cool it would be if there was a follow up game to its universe. Lo and behold, such a thing actually existed and I hadn't learned about it until many, many years later. I still haven't played it but I've always been happy knowing The After Years exists.
>>
File: jnkmech.jpg (14 KB, 236x310) Image search: [Google]
jnkmech.jpg
14 KB, 236x310
>>339521540
Mad max but with junk mechs
>>
>>339521540
It's called Town of Salem.
>>
>>339521540
Explain how this would work please.
>>
The elders scrolls but with good combat
>>
An open source smash like game
>>
>>339523865
>get death note
>write down random names over and over
>lose a little bit of sanity every time you kill someone innocent
>build up a suspicion meter whenever kill the guilty
>game over if either fail condition is met
>this is the game
>the whole thing
>that's it
>credits roll when you fill the entire book
>>
>>339523817
town of salem is just a shitty epic mafia, EM has like ten times the amount of roles in the game
>>
>>339524157
Sounds almost like Yandere simulator but this is the only way I can see this game playing
>>
>>339523865
Similar to Indigo Prophecy where you switch between playing as L trying to catch Light and Light trying not to be caught
>>
File: 61DvYrEgzjL.jpg (73 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
61DvYrEgzjL.jpg
73 KB, 500x442
Why would you trust Activision to make anything.
>>
>>339524629
Why would you trust Konami to make anything?
>>
Monster Hunter but not Monster Hunter.

:^)
>>
Tropico in a middle eastern country. Think about it. Instead of communism vs capitalism, you have radical islam vs capitalist islam. The US and USSR both invaded it. You have so much potential for interesting political gameplay.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.