[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUSTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Juste-profile.jpg (227 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
Juste-profile.jpg
227 KB, 300x397
JUSTE
>>
people seem to dislike this one here and I'm not sure why. Is it because it is easier than the others?
>>
>>339495146
poor level design
mediocre ost
game feels lacking and sloppy compared to any of the others
>>
>>339495461
>poor level design
The only poor ones are the Lumionus Cavern (uninspired) and the Acqueduct of Dragons (a series of corridors). The other ones are standard castlevania fare (except for the SKELETON CAVE which is great).
Better level design than AoS and DoS, for example.

>mediocre ost
Opinions. I liked it very much.
On top of that, being pure chiptunes (instead of downgraded mp3 forced through the GBA's horrendous audio chip), the sound is extra clean.

>game feels lacking and sloppy compared to any of the others
DSS and soul collecting is way more involved. Harder difficulties mitigate the problem a bit.

Overall, I think it's really solid. It's also my favourite.
>>
alright so how do I not get killed by Dracula:Alien edition in CotM?
>>
>>339495146
Its easier boss and enemywise but its easy as fuck to get lost in the castle.
>>339496558
Spamm crosses and/or Thunderbird summon spell. When he starts doing that rush attack, just rocket up to the top right of the screen for a bit until you think he has stopped.
>>
>>339496991
I'll try that
>>
>>339494894
Why is Kojima's art so fucking good?
>>
>>339494894
FUCKE
>>
>>339497437
Lots and lots of practice. I hear she was self-taught.
>>
>>339497491
MYS
>>
File: stefanie-joosten-bikini.jpg (102 KB, 374x590) Image search: [Google]
stefanie-joosten-bikini.jpg
102 KB, 374x590
>>339494894
THE JUSTE IS LOOSE
>>
>>339497437
A deep and abiding love for white-haired ladymen.
>>
File: 1404000054136.png (457 KB, 805x1001) Image search: [Google]
1404000054136.png
457 KB, 805x1001
>>339496321
>Better level design than AoS and DoS, for example.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.