[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what badges do you decorate your Home screen with, /v/? NoA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: Ashley Home Screen.jpg (94 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Ashley Home Screen.jpg
94 KB, 320x240
So what badges do you decorate your Home screen with, /v/?

NoA finally gave us the Ashley badges, and I wasted no time in getting them all.

Dick move with making some of them require extra turns to dig out of the obstacles, though.
>>
File: Fucking hell.png (62 KB, 148x171) Image search: [Google]
Fucking hell.png
62 KB, 148x171
Mostly a mixture of Pokemon, Mario icons and whatever else I could catch with zero pennies. I use that one Hanafuda theme Club Nintendo used to give at one point. Pretty nifty.

>Ashley theme
>Ashley badges
>Barely anything WarioWare, not even a WarioWare theme other than Ashley

At least Penny Crygor is there?

I guess it's asking too much for either a Dribble & Spitz theme or a 9-Volt/18-Volt theme. Make with what you do I guess, or in this case, just give the spotlight to the already popular character.

Heck, we don't even have a Wario theme and most badges that are him are mostly related to Mario spin-offs. Fuck me.

It's a shame, because I really want to try to like Ashley, but at the same time, she's not really doing much for the series?
>>
>>339419668
Penny's only there because I ship her with Ashley.
>>
>>339419668
>she's not really doing much for the series?
She's keeping it alive in Japan. Without her, WarioWare would have those 2-3 badge boards of Game & Wario art and nothing else. Even if some people don't count Ashley as representing WarioWare as a whole, it's still what she's doing.

Ashley-related stuff is better than nothing whatsoever when it comes to Wario staying fucking alive in between new Ware games.
>>
File: 11069774.png (300 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
11069774.png
300 KB, 600x450
>>339420397
My man. Normally I wouldn't bother with stuff like that, but the Science vs Magic contrast makes the two of them appealing together.

>>339420607
I wounder what would happen if Nintendo gave Ashley her own IP and game. If it takes off would they dump Wario Ware?
>>
File: Shattered dreams.gif (592 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Shattered dreams.gif
592 KB, 400x300
>>339420397

Oh yeah, there's that too. I don't have that fan art, but there is some cute fan art of them coupled together, one of which included Penny hugging her.

>>339420607

I know she's basically the only thing people even remotely care for in the series, which quite honestly is a saddening fact. Doesn't mean there aren't fans out there of the remaining characters, but most WW fan art seems mostly a big fat ratio of 80% her and 20% anything else, which makes facts even more sadder, considering the many characters that were there since the beginning, making it seem like all the effort they could have possibly made gaining a fanbase went for naught the minute she came in.

I just wish Nintendo actually gave a crap and made something OTHER than her, to make people realize that there are indeed more characters with just as much charm into them as her. Like I said, there could have been a Dribble & Spitz theme, Dr. Crygor and Penny Crygor theme, 9-Volt and 18-Volt theme, Cricket and his master theme or a Mona with her animal friends and Art and Deco theme and yet you see nothing of that sort in there. It's squandered potential. All these characters and they only take advantage of just one.
>>
>Warioware stuff
>no Pizza Mona

FUCK YOU RABBIT ASSHOLE REEEEEEEE
>>
File: nikki badges.png (2 MB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
nikki badges.png
2 MB, 1600x960
I'm still mad that the entire month of December, NoA never ran the Christmas Nikki theme.
>>
File: This fucking nignog.gif (1002 KB, 328x349) Image search: [Google]
This fucking nignog.gif
1002 KB, 328x349
>>339422547

???

Mona is a badge though.

As, er, with her most recent job, that being a photographer.

yeah

it's amazing that at the same time, they failed to realize Mona's badge potential to actually depict every single one of her jobs with a badge each, including her original outfit.

Even the actual WW badges are just ripped Game & Wario art, with a few exceptions to the rule (I think one or two of them had art that wasn't shown elsewhere?).

YEAHHH

I'M GOING TO PUT THESE GAME & WARIO BADGES

RIGHT IN MY NON EXISTANT WARIOWARE THEME

eeeeeh
>>
>>339423245

Fuck the camera though. Pizza outfit Mona is objectively the best Mona
>>
>Bandana Dee of all people got an original art badge
>but not borb

REEEEE
>>
>>339421914
Ever heard of The Witch And The Redhead?
>>
>>339424382
Yep, I don't care much for fan fiction though.
>>
>Both Bandana Dee and Ashley have cute as fuck Settings button badges

WHAT DO
>>
When do the Ashley themes end? I manage to get the set with the bomb by spending $
>>
File: ashpen hands.png (235 KB, 845x763) Image search: [Google]
ashpen hands.png
235 KB, 845x763
>>339426485
Themes from the Theme Shop don't end. The badges probably end on Thursday, but I'd keep checking to make sure. It tells you when the sets have a few days left.

>>339424609
The fact that you even know of it is pretty cool, unless it was just because someone spammed it here. I'll tell the author, he thinks no one knows it exists.
>>
File: 1442828598353.jpg (143 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442828598353.jpg
143 KB, 720x1280
>>339418497
>he doesn't have Touched to maximize his Ashley faggotry
>>339420607
It takes me a while before I remember that the lack of WarioWare aside from mascot shit with Ashley is one of the biggest reasons I hate Nintendo nowadays.
>>
>>339428276
Sorry. I just goggled it after you brought it up. I had no idea what it was beforehand.
>>
>>339428623
Wait, Touched is on the 3DS shop now? I still have the DS game so I didn't think it would be worth it to get it again, but on the other hand I fucking have it on Wii U too.

Looks like I'm buying it a 3rd time.
>>
>>339428769

No, on the contrary, it's a MyNintendo reward. 1000 platinum coins.
>>
>>339428769
My Nintendo Reward.
Though, it expires on July 1st, so unless you download Miitomo like a tool and do the shit through that, you aren't gonna get it in time. Only hope is that they rerun it, port it, or someone puts it up for use in a Homebrew app.
>>
>>339429149
>so unless you download Miitomo like a tool and do the shit through that
I've had Miitomo, but didn't have enough coins for it now that I look. How the fuck do you even earn enough coins in such a small time?
>>
File: 1464241416001.gif (1015 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
1464241416001.gif
1015 KB, 500x470
>>339429149
Oh wow I manage to get enough coins
>>
>>339432024
I just got it too, made a quick Facebook that I'll never fucking use and linked Miitomo to it.
>>
Now I own Touched 3 times.

Kill me.
>>
I'm still waiting for MegaMan Badges to come to the US
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.