[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALLOUT: CREATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE WEAPON VARIANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 023.png (784 KB, 780x603) Image search: [Google]
023.png
784 KB, 780x603
Decided to make it its own thread. Here's the rules.
>GET CREATIVE FUCKERS:
New fallout game made by Obsidian comes out. You get to make a unique variant gun. What you gonna make?
>Name
>Describe the gun IN GREAT DETAIL
>Stats, what it does, ammo variants
>Lore
R8 each other!

I'll post my submissions to give you an idea.
>Navarro Remembers
>A well-worn yet well-maintained spear that can be found on the corpse of an elderly tribesman on the northern road leading to New Vegas. The dead tribesman's body is sat cross-legged and hunched over the spear with multiple fiend corpses scattered across the floor.
>Navarro Remembers is a finely-carved spear with multiple feathers and beads tied around the neck with twine. The blade is bright and clean, in contrast to the usual dull grey color of the standard variant spear. Bloody fingerprints stain the wood where the spear would be gripped. The bottom end of the spear is cracked and well-worn, suggesting that it was used as a walking-stick when not in combat.
>Navarro Remembers can be used as a stabbing weapon with a 30% chance to cause bleed with every attack. This weapon can also be thrown at the expense of increased weapon degradation. Navarro Remembers deals 20 more damage than the regular variant and has a 25% increased weapon condition.
>>
>>339376323
>Fool's Proof
>A heavily customized M16 with and extended magazine, muzzle break, and a forward grip. The gun itself is rusty and ill-kept. There's duct-tape wrapped around the stock and forward grip to keep everything in place. The firing mode toggle has the words scribbled out, instead displaying "bang bang bang", "bang", and "cowrd".
>Fool's Proof can be found at an abandoned scout tower due north of Camp Golf. At the bottom of the ladder you'll find the decayed remains of an NCR soldier, having apparently fell whilst trying to climb down. On his body you'll find Fool's Proof.
>Fool's Proof boasts a higher rate of fire than the regular assault rifle and has slightly higher damage. It also possesses a unique trait where each shot that would hit any other part of the body would instead be redirected towards the head. The starting percentage for this ability to activate is 25% but with every round that it does not activate the chance goes up by 1%. Fool's Proof also has an increased weapon degradation percentage of 15%
>>
>>339376323
B
>>
U
>>
M
>>
>>339378453
P
>>
I
>>
What the fuck is this gay shit?
>>
N
>>
Butthole Magic
A pneumatic dildo powerfist found on the desk of a skeleton at a terminal in the basement of a house
It's owner loved chinese drawings and his room is covered with them
Written on the dildo is Onichan
Can be upgraded for bigger pistons and a variety of dildos
>>
>>339376323
I applaud for you trying to create a creative interactive thread but people here have no concept of it, hence the repetitive shitposts.
>>
bumpin, maybe someone will be more creative than me
>>
>>339376323
>Johnny Guitar
Just a regular guitar with stats of baseball bat + 15% chance of "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR"
>>
>>339376323
Shouldn't that be Arroyo Remembers though?
>>
>>339379335
Yes it should. Can't believe I got the fucking names messed up.
>>
>>339378790
Why would Onichan be written on it if it's Chinese? Also why would it be a power-fist if it's meant for self-use?
>>
>>339376323

>Finger Bang
A regular pair of gloves which, when used as a comical finger gun, cause a 1/10 chance to cause instant death. Wearer must also shout "BANG!" in order to trigger the firing mechanism.
The weapon is found in the corpse of Tomato Head, a comedian who utilises prop comedy. He developed the weapon originally to cause a unsuspecting person in the audience to receive a mild electric chock, causing them to jump out of their seat to the amusement of the audience. Instead it over-rides the persons nervous system causing massive comubstion of the target individuals nervous tissue, the majority of which is found in the brain. After the failure of the testing phase on stray cats he hid the weapon away until the day the bombs fell, where he was the first person to have been the target of the device.

-"I wonder how they'll laugh when I am dead"
Tomato head
>>
>Jimmy's Plinker
>A painted BB gun found locked away in a toy chest in an abandoned house north of Vegas.
>Jimmy's Plinker has been crudely painted to resemble woodland camo, with random splotches of green and black covering the base of the gun. The stock has rough drawings of of radroaches, geckos, and radscorpions in bright white marker, each with X's drawn over their eyes. The name "Jimmy" has also been written on the butt of the gun.
>Jimmy's Plinker deals an extra 5 damage compared to the regular BB gun but only holds 50 BB's. It's critical chance multiplier is also increased. Jimmy's Plinker has a unique trait that causes headshots to have a 50% chance to blind enemies for 30 seconds.
>>
>>339376323

>The Major Kong
A Mini Nuke launcher which enables manual guidance of the nuke during flight.
Looks similar to a regular nuke launcher but with a small screen to the left of the device. Once fired the person firing the device can use the screen to give a first person view of the nuke in flight enabling some guidance towards its intended target.

"Stay on the bomb run, boys! I'm gonna get them doors open if it harelips ever'body on Bear Creek! "
-Major Kong
>>
Wish more people got creative with this shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.