[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone even use her? Christ is she bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Does anyone even use her? Christ is she bad.
>>
>>339249275

All the time, she's great on a halfway competent team. She works well with another proper tank. Throw shield onto allies and shield yourself - you can fully charge her particle canon in a few seconds. When fully charged it does 150 damage and will easily cut down squishy enemies and significantly take down tanks for teammates to finish off.

>enemy bastion camping
>run up to him
>hit shield
>he keeps shooting you
>fully charged
>zap
>>
>>339249275
She is incredibly good if you know how to use her, game winning easily.

It's all about managing her shields and picking people off when she is at high charge
>>
>>339249518
I actually never thought of that Bastion thing. Gonna try that out tomorrow. Thanks, man.
>>
>>339249580

Don't bother with the alt fire on her gun. The grenades do 95 damage at full charge and take 25 ammo so it isn't worth it unless you have 1 ammo left then it's a free full grenade.
>>
>>339249685
Alright, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>339249685
Grenade is good for spamming chokes and firing in crowds though.
But that may be because I'm good with projectiles and bad at tracking.
>>
I must be blind but is the only way to see the charge is how big your energy ball is?
>>
>>339250089
numbers near the sights.
>>
>4 gold medals
>genji with 2 reflects gets 10
kill
me
>>
>>339250089
There's a number on top of your crosshair that indicates power 0-100
>>
>>339250156
Thanks m8
>>
Ever played practice against Hard AI?
AI Zarya is fucking perfect at cucking you out of kills.
As a side note the AI Zenyatta can somehow put a discord orb on you straight after you respawn in the spawn room.
>>
>>339249685
Her grenades are her bread and butter m8, her laz0r has pathetic range and you can juggle people with the nades and generally harass them at the ideal distance you SHOULD be from the enemy team. Mostly her primary fire is when you are charged and making a raid to maybe pick someone off before returning to your team
>>
>>339249275
>I'm shit at Overwatch The Post.
She's borderline OP
>>
>>339250616
gurlg egurle glurp glurp i suck dicks
>>
>>339250671
Are you gay? Or do you just like dicks?
>>
>>339250671
Yes you do, no need to elaborate that, I understood from the first post.
>>
File: 1462892972332.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1462892972332.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>339250773
>>
File: IPP3Yn.jpg (146 KB, 454x447) Image search: [Google]
IPP3Yn.jpg
146 KB, 454x447
>>339249275
dude what? her shield is so fucking good for cart defence at the final push
we got raped for the whole game then at the final push on Watchpoint: Gibraltar we clawed and scraped our way back through mcree ult, hanzo ult and a damage buffed bastion ult all barely living because of a lucio switching between healing and speedforce and me juggling the zarya shield
then the reinhardt got a 5 man ult, i followed it with my ult and we wiped them
fuck it was a good game
their bastion got Potg
as much as i hated her at the start, the only thing i dislike about her now is the pink nailpolish, the hair i can deal with but a chick like that just doesnt seem liek she would be fucked doing her nails when theres truck tires to be thrown around
the hair i can understand because you just dye it once and its good for a good while, though brown haired zarya fucking when my god,but nails require upkeep as far as i know from growing up with my sisters
>>
>>339249685

The lazer is absolute shit. Only use grenades.
>>
>>339251406
>as much as i hated her at the start, the only thing i dislike about her now is the pink nailpolish, the hair i can deal with but a chick like that just doesnt seem liek she would be fucked doing her nails when theres truck tires to be thrown around
>the hair i can understand because you just dye it once and its good for a good while, though brown haired zarya fucking when my god,but nails require upkeep as far as i know from growing up with my sisters

You have autism?
>>
>>339251608
nah just a bit drunk so i doubled up
i probably meant to rewrite that first bit
>>
>>339251513

The laser is great for targets if you can aim and hit them, if there is only one target and it isn't Sanic fast (like tracer etc) you're better off using the beam.

For anything else, lob the shit out of them with grenades. It's especially destructive against Bastions as you can siege them from relatively safe spots.
>>
>>339249275
bad? do you even play her?! she literally converts incoming damage into output
>>
>>339249518
You can charge her cannon? You mean right button attack?
>>
>>339249685
The fuck is wrong with you? Use the weapon like you're playing Pharah, it's the best way to play her.
>>
File: zarya.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zarya.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>339249275
>Christ is she bad.
Only if you are. She's second best tank behind Reinhardt easily, and shits out some good damage.
>>
>>339251858

No, getting hit in the shield charges the guns damage (it's the number indicator on the cross hair) and it has a visual effect on the gun too.

Thing is, the barriers she uses (and puts on team-mates) only absorb around 200 damage or so, but they absorb an infinite amount of damage from a single hit, thus they are ridiculously strong against stuff like Junkrats wheel, D.Va's self destruct, McCree ults etc. and two of those charge her weapon to 100% directly.

The gun deals absolutely retardedly high DPS on full charge and melts quite a bit of characters in a couple of seconds of exposure and the lobbed grenades also blow shit to smithereens as long as you hit.

Hit her Grav ultimate, have full charge and lob M2 grenades at that pile and watch you get PoTG, it's amazing.
>>
>>339252070
>Not constantly jumping to avoid headshots
You disgust me.
>>
>>339252084
>thus they are ridiculously strong against stuff like Junkrats wheel, D.Va's self destruct, McCree ults etc. and two of those charge her weapon to 100% directly.
>Hear Junkrats wheel spinning
>See it coming, run towards it and shield up
>He blows it up, gives me a damage boost and kills no one
>>
>>339249518
>>339249580
The shield dissipates after 200 damage, He can shit out 600 damage to eat your barrier, your shield, then your health in 1-1.5 seconds. It'll take Zarya over 1.6 seconds to kill a Bastion, and that's assuming she's starting at full charge before he starts eating into her shield.

This will not work unless you somehow get the jump on him, which Zarya doesn't have the means to do unless the Bastion is shit.
>>
>solo queue
>guy does reinhardt
>i go zarya
>he switches out of tank

Stop it. Zarya is OP with another tank (including another Zarya).
>>
>>339252889
>unless the Bastion is shit

So 75% of all bastions?
>>
>>339253018
I mean REALLY shit. It takes a truly special kind of shit to set up in such a way that a Zarya can get the drop on you. M2 lobs are the only way to deal with him
>>
She's excellent if you know what you're doing.
Git gud.
>>
>hear junkrat ult
>barrier self and teammate nearby
>0 kills on ult, full charge
>talk shit in chat
blocks tracer, dva, mccree, reinhardt, and mei ults entirely
>roadhog grapples teammate
>teammate has a shield to eat the shot

back the FUCK off of my waifu
>>
>>339251406
>brown hair

wow, now she looks so boring

Why not red or strawberry blonde (closest to pink)

Why not blue or purple or green or white (common collor for russian hair in anime)
>>
>>339249275
bad character design. her abilities are alright but no one wants to play trans dike russian tumblrina
>>
>>339253203
so 70% of all bastions?
>>
>>339255390
To me it's like those "choose your weapon threads" where one is a normal looking sword with 100 damage, the other is a sign that says I'm a faggot that does 200 damage.

Zarya's that sign that says "I'm a faggot". Picking it doesn't actually mean the player is a faggot, and I can't imagine how insecure someone must be to think that way
>>
>>339255608
Funny joke, but just go try it. Go head to head as Zarya with every Bastion you see. You won't survive most of them.
>>
>>339255390
She requires thought to be good, other characters are fire and DIEDIEDIE
>>
File: L.E.L. Noire.jpg (16 KB, 227x221) Image search: [Google]
L.E.L. Noire.jpg
16 KB, 227x221
>she
>>
>>339255965
She was declared the strongest woman in Russia. Russia isn't remotely politically correct. They're literally not allowed to be gay or trans. They wouldn't call her a woman if she wasn't one
>>
>>339256064
This. Russia doesn't allow that.
>>
>>339255390
just buy that one gold skin that makes her look decent
>>
>>339258015
sucks that her pink tier skins look better than the gold tier
>>
>>339258176
her pink tier skins look like shit too
only decent skins are arctic and siberian front because they cover her up
>>
>>339258391
>t. dickling
>>
>>339255390

You sound like a faggot that would drive a silver Corolla over a pink Porsche 918
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.