[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>June 13th, 2016. >Los Angeles California. >Gabe Newell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Half-Life-3.png (265 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life-3.png
265 KB, 2560x1440
>June 13th, 2016.
>Los Angeles California.
>Gabe Newell takes the stage
>"Today, we're going to show you what the Source 2 engine is capable of"
>Lights go dim
>Day of Defeat 3 gameplay
>Portal 3 gameplay
>Left 4 Dead 3 gameplay
>Richochet 2 gameplay
>Global Offensive running on source 2
>New franchise gamplay
>video ends
>Gabe takes the stage again
>"All of the games we've just shown will be available at the end of the following trailer."
>3 appears on the screen
>The shot of Alyx holding Eli's dead body from the end of episode 2 comes up and quickly fades
>Half-Life 2 Episode Three
>>
>>338320592
>Day of Defeat 3
>When there has been no numbered DoD 2
It would be DoD 2 if anything.
Fun fact, Valve was working on the actual "Counter-Strike 2" while they gave Hidden Path Entertainment the job of making the next Condition Zero-like CS game, as a bridge between Source and 2.
Valve ended up dropping the idea of making 2 separate CS games and just took over CS:GO from Hidden Path and made that into the new main CS game. (That was mostly the reason why the game was so abysmal during beta/early release, as it wasn't made by Valve).
And that's why the next DoD wouldn't be numbered 3, but 2 if anything. They don't skip numbers. Games with separate names have those names for a reason.
>>
>>338320934
beta/early release csgo felt exactly the same.
>>
>>338320990
lol.
You didn't play beta.
>>
>>338321040
yes i did.
i've got that five year coin senpai
>>
>>338321126
5 year coin is when you first played ANY CS game, not just CSGO.
Someone who's owned 1.6 since 2006 but doesn't own GO right now could buy it and instantly get the 5 year coin.

And if you seriously think the game was the same in the full 1 year after release to what it is now, then you simply don't know what you're talking about.
There's a reason why majority of pros instantly went back to playing 1.6 right as GO launched, because they fucking hated GO.
It took Valve a year to unfuck the game until everyone that's anyone finally carried over to GO.
>>
:(

These threads have been going on for years.

I remember E3 2010 I posted a thread that was just a prediction of E3 ending, everyone getting ready to leave, but then the closing music just goes quiet

>Doctor Freeeeeeeeeeeman...

Then that's it, no announcement from Valve
>>
>>338321552
people didnt flock to csgo because it was fixed, they flocked to it when the fucking skins came into play.
the game is the same as it ever was.
>>
valve doesn't make new games anymore.
they make social experiences like the summer sales and dota 2 tournaments.
dumbfags
>>
>>338321656
You're delusional, I'm sorry.
>>
File: addioSI.jpg (40 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
addioSI.jpg
40 KB, 180x300
>>338320592
You better be dreaming on fucking a real girl, you fagget OP.
>>
>>338320934
DoD and DoD:S
The next DoD could easily be DoD3
>>
>>338320592

HL3 will be released in 2020 and will be an utter disappointment to those who bother buying it.
>>
>>338320592
Valve never go to E3
>>
>>338320592
>Gabe Newell takes the stage

OP ya fucked up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.