[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What changes or improvements would you like to see in xenoverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dbxv2_new-1200x675.jpg (150 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
dbxv2_new-1200x675.jpg
150 KB, 1200x675
What changes or improvements would you like to see in xenoverse 2?

Personally, I'd like more racial transformations, a removal of stat changes based on height/weight, and the option to color all clothes like the special ones.
>>
Everything.
>>
Some impact based on the players actions. Hell even if it's a hand full of one or the other choices a la infamous or telltale. What the first game did with the time travel premise was fine, but they need to step it up.
Also balance the fucking gameplay. The super armor pissed me off so many times.
>>
>>338317187
Custom Melee combat for each character.
Instead of being stuck with whatever fighting style you had because of your races you get to choose.
Super armor is a Move and not every fucking enemy has it.
Make Abilities, items and attack acquirable via beating the stages on certain difficulties or speeds. Not RNG. Or if it has to be RNG you always get something new after every stages.
Beam struggles
Team attacks such as multiple man Kamehamehas and shit.

Actually branching story mode and not just time patroller missions.

Not fat male Buus, Fat Female Buus
Different sizes of every races.

None of this will come to fruition.
>>
>>338317187
Completely abandon the multiplayer aspect of the game, it was utter shit in every conceivable way, focus on customization
>>
>>338318073
Fuck off Bardock
>>
loli player characters
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (210 KB, 744x468) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
210 KB, 744x468
>>338317187
Androids
>>
TAILS
>>
>>338319083
This was a wasted opportunity on the first game.
>>
>>338318773
>how to kill a game
>>
>>338317187
More significant differences among the races would be nice. There was basically no reason to NOT be a saiyan.
>>
>>338319728
humans were objectively better then saiyans in pvp, pve saiyan beam spam was better though
>>
>>338318750
This, Dragon Ball and Super characters and no stats on the clothes, some people prefer fashion.
>>
File: 56670092_p3.png (163 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
56670092_p3.png
163 KB, 640x640
>>338317187
Beerus's race for customization.
It wont happen, but I can dream.
>>
Rubble and craters are persistent once you make them and don't have that stupid as fuck fade away after 2 seconds. I know it's a weird request but I feel like fights could be so much more interesting if you are actively changing the environment around you. Also bigger 'splosions would be nice.
>>
Saiyan tail
More outfits like Chi Chi
>>
>>338320771
We'll probably get that. Or at the least a much slower fade out.
One of the live streams before release mentioned that the devs wanted to make persistent environment damage, but because of PS360 support had to cut it back.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.