I am conducting a survey on Ocarina of Time. Please answer the following questions:
On your annual playthrough of OoT do you:
1. Race to town so that you can beat the clock and get there before sundown, or deliberately wait until the bridge is going up so that you can hear Malon singing in the square at night?
2. Talk to Malon in the townsquare first, or pass her and wait until she spawns by the vines?
3. Do you climb up the vines, or do you pay off the guard at the gate by talking to him twice after getting Malon's egg?
4. If you're not going...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
1. Race to town before sundown.
2. Pass her and leave market, go back in, leave market again, and she should have spawned at vines.
3. Climb vines.
4. Hylian Shield from graveyard.
5. Lost Woods via shortcut.
6. Get magic meter immediately.
I'm interested in other people's answers.
1. The first time I heard malon singing I was spooked so for a long time I always got my ass back in town
2. talk to her first
3. Climb vines
4. I always waited, though last playthrough I did the graveyard thing
5. That Darunia shit was annoying to do more than once, so I just went back
6. I get the meter
ITT: Vidya characters that would make good friends
>you would always be his main monkey
What use is the Portal Gun? My imagination must suck because all I use it for is fucking around.
No, they disappear across enough distance (measured in "blocks") and when you die. So it's not like you can shoot a blue somewhere right before you die, then shoot an orange when you respawn at your base and go back to where you died.
What are some games with fun combat?
What are some games where I can play as visual kei people?
How do we go from this
>Game is absolutely fantastic, atmospheric, and fun as fuck to play.
>It has a shitty final boss and a shitty ending, blueballing you.
I'm not going to fucking lie, I've had this game for the XBOX since the day it came out, and got it for PC 2 years ago. It's been my favorite game and I've never swayed from that opinion.
When I heard Schafer and his team were starting to dev this game, I quite literally freaked the fuck out.
Spread this shit around, get as many people to fund it as you can.
>inb4 DF is lead by virtua-hitler confaggot, ill wait until commercial release
Does anyone even care about Half-Life 3 anymore?
I loved HL2 when it first came out and it was my video game for a few years but since then so much time has passed that i don't give a shit anymore.
Did you like Sonic CD
One of my favorite games as a kid and an adult. S3&K is great but I really like how compact and to the point CD was. S3&K felt a little bloated and drawn out by comparison but its still a fantastic game.
it was the first game I ever owned an illegal copy of. Second was Zoo Tycoon
What went right?
The mod scene is huge and expansive, you can custom tailor your game to suit you perfectly and it'll be totally different from someone else's version
You know what, I don't give a Fuck about the convoluted story bullshit of Fallout 4, but what pisses me off is the fact that these fuckers still walk around.
Every faction, brotherhood, minutemen, supermutants, ghouls, raiders, mercenaries, I don't give a Fuck, they should all just team up to kill off this fucking cancer that lives in the wasteland.
Fuck these things.
why wouldn't they still be alive? The things breed like rabbits and it takes a lot of effort to kill just one, much less than the entire species.
Forgot I bought this on last weeks PSN sale, how is it? About to finish downloading it.
It's essentialy crack for your console. You'll love everything about it , want nothing more than it, and then they'll take ALL your Shit from you, knock your level down, raise the cap, render everything in the entire game useless and leave you high and dry like a raped tranny on a Tuesday in Illinois, Pretty cool gunplay tho.
Is there any updates on this? How is the progress with Knuckles and Lyn?