Does /v/ agree with this?
I unironically do.
They can charge whatever they want for their game. No matter the price I won't be buying it until they work out what the fuck you're actually supposed to do in the game other than walk/fly around.
>shut up and pay what I think is an appropriate price
>you are NOT allowed to make your own value decisions on what to buy
If I want the thing and think it's worth the price. I'll buy the thing. If I want the thing but think it's not worth the price, I'll wait till it comes down in price. Fuck you for telling me I'm not allowed to make choices.
Why was Unreal Engine 3 so popular?
- Direct Stars With Paper Mario for WiiU, Will release this Summer.
- Last Zelda TP HD trailer
- Short Pokken trailer
- Starfox Zero delays to June in Europe
- Minecraft retail version coming in May to WiiU, this include an update with some Nintendo stuff.
- EarthBound Beyond will release in Europe on April 20th on WiiU eShop.
- Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge release after the presentation, also for 3DS too.
- Shorts trailers for Hyrule Warrior Legends, Mario & Sonic and Bravely Second
- Few minutes with Shibata talking about Yokai...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
xbox guy preffers sony tan lunchbox one
what are your thoughts?
I really want to try it but don't want to buy type zero because everyone said its shit.
Best tales protag in the past 5 years Tbh.
Did this kill the franchise?
How do we save MMO gaming?
Just picked these up. What one is going to guarantee me many hours of fun?
When will they make a DQ as good as VIII?
THE OUTSIDE WALKS AMONG US
Will Dishonored 2 be good?
which xcom is best xcom
Be honest, which one of the factors listed below affects your interest and purchases the most?
a) the IP
b) the publisher
c) the studio
d) the developers
None of those, really. I have niche tastes and specific criteria I look for, and if a game happens to align with them, I'll research it, and if it turns out to be worthwhile, I'll buy it.
everyone's talking about conker's new game
how will i get the spotlight back on me, bubsy
Shut the fuck up and hear me out /v/
The next Devil May Cry game was a...
open world set in a city, demon hunting simulator[/spoilers] and you get to wall ride your motorcycle on building walls to chase down demons that fly