How is Blizzard not seen as an evil company?
Every game they make the genre for that game is effectively destroyed.
Only a little longer until FPS and MOBAs are dead too.
Reminder that this is happening.
Serious question: why does anyone give a shit about overwatch when Tf2 has been out for a decade and is free?
Overwatch has shittier art style, impossible balancing issues due to the number of classes, and maps from gameplay streams look boring and empty as hell
Why is this popular now?
did anyone play king's bounty? why is mage so fucking pointless and weak?
>put all shit into the magic tree
>spells are still weak as shit
>no aoe spells
>only a little more mana
>army weak as fuck
>spend all my money on reinforcing because they fall like flies
>not enough rage for the cool dragon spells
What's the best weapon in video games?
Hint: It's this one.
all tracer players should literally be skinned alive
Don't forget while being kept concious, and all nerve receptors kept at full capacity.
Don't want those trash people shock themselves out of the full experience.
Pro-tier: build an actual Recall device, and let them suffer through the experience multiple times.
Why did you stop playing /v/?
Me and my friends got bored of it by the time R* started giving money to everyone because of the server problems
It was fun to fuck around for a while, but that's it, we never felt the need to play again
Say something good about Sonic 06
If the loading times weren't cancer incarnate it would be The Room of video games, ie beloved by everyone because of it's terribleness; as it stands it's like if every single scene of The Room was separated by 20 minutes of SF B-footage
"Working as intended" is once again bullshit
>inb4 REDDIT REEEEE
Anybody else playing the game? It's quite comfy.
Also to anyone who completed the game on Steam, what's the best way to play it? Mouse or controller? Both seem fine to me at least.
I'm playing the game on vita but I switched to analogue controls since the default method is using the touch screen to move the firefly. I think this game would work well with a mouse but analogue sticks are fine too if you want to use a controller.
I like the games artstyle and the death animations. Supposedly the story gets really dark later so I am looking forward to that, anything really involding cute girls and dark/death/murder themes really appeals to me
Best/worst game already released this year?
Best: Dark Souls 3
1. I use cheats in games as a way of saving time so i can finish the game faster so i can play the next game sooner or just getting to the fun parts of the game sooner. Examples are exp multipliers in most JRPGs that have some mandatory grinding. or Item muliplyers in crafting heavy games that have crafting progression walls or just max money so i can buy most upgrades in more recent AC games so i can just play the main story. (i never cheat in games such as souls or Ninja gaiden or Platinum games.)
2. Sometimes when i like a games story but don't care about the game play il watch the rest of the story on YouTube usually after iv beaten at lest 50% of the game.
3. I actually enjoy some of PewDiePie videos and am subscribed to him. Not that i don't follow respectable Youtobers such as Super bunny hop or Jim sterling etc... he is basically a YouTube equivalent of family guy a funny joke now and then.
1. If a string of text explains the current situation, then I skip through cutscenes on the first playthrough of a game
2. Unrelated, if I run into a challenging puzzle, I check the internet for the pattern. In the case of The Witcher 3, it's simply to get past glitches.
Why is this game so good bros?
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is awesome!
Why does everyone look like an albino nigger in this game?
Find a flaw.
All flaws/deficiencies were fixed in TYD
my biggest complaint is there will never be another game in the style of PM1/TYD, and we will get a couple more sticker star games before the series dies due to it now being terrible.