[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mike: So what did you think about the movie? >Jay: I liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1365309207541[1].png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1365309207541[1].png
1 MB, 1280x720
>Mike: So what did you think about the movie?
>Jay: I liked it.
>Mike: Oh really? I thought it was terrible.
>Jay: O-oh.. m-me too...

Why is Jay so beta?
>>
File: Eric.jpg (48 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
Eric.jpg
48 KB, 500x450
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>62664222

everyday until we like it etc. etc.

go fuck urself faggot
>>
>>62664222
>>62664209
It's quite pathetic how you're the same person posting this.

Reported
>>
>>62664222
You do realize that /tv/ is filled with smug, detached gen-x'ers right?
>>
>>62664251
>I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle

You can send me the cheque any time, fuckhead
>>
>>62664209

Why are you such a pathetic faggot beta who spams his virtual friends because hes such a sad cunt he will never have any?

report sent :^)
>>
>>62664209
>maybe people will believe me when I post it for the fifty-NINTH time...
>>
>>62664222
Sauce?
>>
>>62664222
That's a long way of saying this generation is cynical.

Did you ever think they've got a reason to be?
>>
File: 1424570550676.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1424570550676.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>62664222
my fucking face when not a SINGLE rlm CUK drone fanboy has ever been able to successfully refute this devastating critique
>>
>>62664583
this is the same fucking reaction image with almost the same fucking sentence attached to the same fucking reply. This is the same person as the poster. Fuck off you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>62664629
>what are memes
>>
>>62664209
Because that's his job.
>>
>>62664583
wew, lad
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/IfOsSWutcmKD%2BFChnhFhug%3D%3D
>>
>>62664265
FUCK YOU
>>
I mostly come to these threads for the shitposts. I find it hilarious there's some autist and friends with an IRC channel who do most of this, and all he can come up with are the same posts on every thread.
Doug walker's fans are severely retarded.
>>
reported this off topic spam thread. jan do your job you already deleted 3 of his trash threads today.
>>
>here are my review / thoughts on RLM
>rich
>mike
>jay
^ this last paragraph BTFO all RLM fans
>REEEEEEE
>>
>>62664222
I don't know what's gayer, writing this shit out or saving it on ur computer to copy and paste for later
>>
File: 1444689329422.jpg (130 KB, 572x518) Image search: [Google]
1444689329422.jpg
130 KB, 572x518
>>62664629
>same image
>same post
>same bane
>>
>>62664222
>>62664209
samefag triggering the pathetic redditors to replying to this cancer thread.
>>
>tfw Mike basically owns Jay
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.