[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something just dont feel right ... http://imgur.com/a/SyZ9d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bgHGlGc.jpg (120 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
bgHGlGc.jpg
120 KB, 612x459
Something just dont feel right ...

http://imgur.com/a/SyZ9d
>>
File: 6B91Ei0.jpg (284 KB, 408x612) Image search: [Google]
6B91Ei0.jpg
284 KB, 408x612
>>62662185
What is with the urge in star wars movies to always design some new alien race. How many fucking times have you seen something in one movie and then never seen its species again in the background EVER.
>>
>>62662331
>no new aliens
OMG WHY CAN'T THEY BE ORIGINAL, FUCKING HACK JJABRAMS JUST COPYING THE ORIGINALS
>new aliens
All that bullshit you just said.

Can't please /tv/ autists
>>
>>62662185
Oh and in regard to your comment. It doesn't look as cheerful. When George was at the head I guess he didn't have an eye for or he didn't have the means to or just didn't want really harsh environments. Most of the backgrounds in these pictures look rough and worn.

>>62662412
OHH is that what the rest of /tv/ has been saying, I forgot to confer with them before stating my own personal opinion. Gee. I sure hope they don't kick me out of the hive mind for this.
>>
>>62662478
Please stop posting
>>
>The jacket Finn has been wearing is Poe's

Even in galaxy far far away Niggas be stealing people's shit
>>
>>62662478
Not liking original aliens is a pretty shitty opinion 2bh. That's like a huge part of the fun.
>>
>>62662581
It's funny because Lando was also wearing Han's stuff.
>>
File: IMeSBAm.jpg (272 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
IMeSBAm.jpg
272 KB, 612x459
blue lasers?
>>
File: mJqgCVc.jpg (215 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
mJqgCVc.jpg
215 KB, 612x459
this can't be right.
>>
>>62662639
Ion blast
>>
>>62662639
>>62662655
Looks fine to me.
>>
>>62662637
Poetry in action
>>
>>62662478
I agree with you anon they always make some weird ass aliens to one up previous ones when we could be seeing another darth maul type alien walking around or a hot ass twi lek bitch
>>
>>62662708
ah, forgot thanks.
the troopers have shields now?

>>62662717
the xwing is hitting the trooper? shouldn't the laser blast be huge?
>>
>>62662331
Each new movie has expanded and used old aliens. Even the TFA.
>>
>>62662639
Clone troopers fired blue lasers, so thats not new.
>>
>>62662599
the new original aliens simply can't have the same impact as the old cantina scene. it's actually impossible because it was the unprecedented nature of the OT scenes that made them so memorable.

there will be at least one scene in the new movie, probably in the pirate castle, that attempts to do what the cantina scene did, and it won't be as impressive without it being clear exactly why.
>>
>>62662185
yea that nigger isnt chained, shackled and behind bars

what a fucking age we live in :(
>>
>>62662773
>the xwing is hitting the trooper?
No it isn't
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.