[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad will this fuckin bomb? Literally no one cares about Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: bp.jpg (170 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
170 KB, 1024x768
How bad will this fuckin bomb? Literally no one cares about Africa

Still gets 90+ on RT because muh diversity
>>
It clearly didn't bomb, genius.
>>
Would be cool if the director really makes it african in every way, african music and tense jungle combat. Diverse color palette n shit.

Too bad it will probably be flat and un cibematic like Ant Man. Also stylistically neutered. A watered down product.

And it's fucking offensive to have a bunch of american black actors of mixed or questionable ethnic history playing members of a racially homogeneous african state. Racist as fuck move that will totally not bother pc america but would genuinely piss me off if I were black or african. Michael Jai White is great but he's no fuckin african.
>>
1. Parents are nostalgic over the old film
2. They'll take their kids to see it, tripling the money Disney makes
3. The animation nerds will be there to fawn over the CGI

How could it bomb?
>>
>>69278841
Oh damn, I thought this was a black panther thread.

Fucking capeshit has infected my mind.
>>
>>69278121
>>69278841
The Jungle book is set in India dumbass
>>
I actually live in the city where the actor who plays black panther grew up.
>>
>>69279549
My man.
>>
they did a pretty decent job at introducing the character and making his story engaging. people will see it
>>
>>69278121
You're a very delusional Faggot.
>>
>>69279398
You wanna just make it a BP thread? I'm done.

I'm hyped for the solo but that means there's more room for me to be let down which is often the case.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (54 KB, 453x750) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
54 KB, 453x750
This thread is a mess
>>
File: 1421550251316.jpg (54 KB, 323x249) Image search: [Google]
1421550251316.jpg
54 KB, 323x249
>>69278121
Is this another /pol/ thread?
>>
>>69278121
Movie was slightly boring, but I enjoyed it.

Shere Khan, Bageera and Baloo were fantastic.
>>
File: napolean.jpg (33 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
napolean.jpg
33 KB, 400x529
>>69281453
I think it's just a Napolean thread
>>
>>69281708
Shere Khan's "you oo oo" was annoying.
And also, when was this supposed to be set, the gigantepithecus went extinct 100,000 years ago
>>
File: jaguar paw.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jaguar paw.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
They've already made the movie once before (Disney was even the distributor), but it was called Apocalypto and it didn't bomb.
>>
>>69281453
Pretty good shop
>>
>>69281841
Shere Khan is the fucking tiger. You're thinking of King Louie.

They changed him to gigantepithecus because those lived in India unlike the modern orangutan.
>>
You mad black panther is gonna be the best marvel movie?

i'm not sure what this thread us about. The file in the op says bp for black panther butpeople are talking about some jungle book stuff

in any case,was jungle book a good movie? ill see it tomorow if i t was good
>>
dave chappelle cares about africa
>>
>>69281841
>>69282190
>King Louie is a gigantopithecus

What.
>>
>>69281791

UNLESS I DREAM

UNLESS I TRY
>>
>>69283177
gigantepithecus is an ancient relative of the orangutan. They were also fucking huge like the movie depicted them too. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160106-science-evolution-apes-giant/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.