[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good youtube shows that make you feel less lonely?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1454462836113.jpg (85 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1454462836113.jpg
85 KB, 500x265
What are some good youtube shows that make you feel less lonely?
>>
File: I'm Still A Wanker.png (620 KB, 858x435) Image search: [Google]
I'm Still A Wanker.png
620 KB, 858x435
>>69246424
I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.
>>
YouTuber videos really are friend simulators
>>
welcome to the basement
>>
>>69246453
DOWNVOTE >:(
>>
Try their commentary tracks for further friend simulation.
>>
Game Grumps, my guilty pleasure
Cringed hard at their ""charity"" stream, that collected money for some autistic purpose.Of course they close chat for unsubscribers, so no one can tell them how autistic their goal is
>>
>>69246466
pls no bully
>>
File: JayBauman.png (69 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
JayBauman.png
69 KB, 200x280
>>69246565
>charging money for commentary tracks

isn't this why they have a patreon?? those cucks could get it like a day early or something, i'd be fine with that.
>>
>>69246807
You can literally listen to them in full length for free just press the play button moron
>>
Podcasts are comfy, take your pick

>>69246807
paying is optional bud
>>
>>69246861
>>69246888

thanks

are they all worth a listen?
>>
>>69246424
would i lie to you rips on youtube
peter schiff schilling gold podcasts
bill burr hating things podcasts
jay lenos garage is the best

thats about it

i enjoy being lonely though... like most people are retarded. its rare youll meet one who isnt, and i cherish them a lot, but i still enjoy my alone ness
>>
>>69247025
I think they are the best content RLM puts out. It's nice to listen to as a podcast.
>>
>>69246424
>>>/trash/
Daily reminder that youtube is not tv or films.
>>
>>69246424
I like a channel called Red Letter Media. They review movies and have a lot of comedy. Perhaps I've heard of them.
>>
>>69247025
I didn't like the Plinkett ones and the Alien one you might as well listen to separately since they hardly talk about what's going on in the movie anyway
>>
File: LPVjrag.png (207 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
LPVjrag.png
207 KB, 500x281
>>69247025
The Plinkett ones suck. It seemed like they tried to do them off-the-cuff and they wound up unfunny.

The other ones are maximum friendship simulators where the only appeal is it feels like you're watching a movie with them. If that's something you're into, have fun.
>>
>>69246424

Talking about them, I recently watched Space Cop, and I really enjoyed it. Is a good bad movie, with some cool effects, and a simple straightforward story ( which is the worse aspect of the movie, but hey, is funny as fuck).

If you like RLM is a must watch.
>>
>>69248459
Space Cop is a great film.
>>
Does RLM have any worthwile series that aren't HitB? I tried watching the first few episodes of BotW, but couldn't stand an annoying retard who laughs like an idiot.
>>
>>69246424
The Tek Syndicate is fantastic. /g/ hates it, so you know it's good.
>>
Do I need to see all 10 hours of Rich's thanksgiving 2015 stream to understand the entire RLM gestalt?
>>
File: 7iuXaHlj.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
7iuXaHlj.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
There's over 200 episodes now and lots of in-jokes, so it might be a bit hard to get into, but's worth it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.