[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Seinfeld was still on tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg (22 KB, 358x447) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg
22 KB, 358x447
What if Seinfeld was still on tv?
>>
jry gt ipd

CAPTCHA: soup
>>
grg tndr
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x224
>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]
>>
>>69087007
Kill yourself
>>
>>69087007
this is gold anon. GOLD!
>>
File: 1459737654166.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1459737654166.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>69087007
>>
>>69087007
le fuckin l
>>
>>69087007
wew lad
>>
>>69086728
Jailed for being racist/homophobic/transphobic/misogynist/hateful
>>
>Im gonna do it Jerry, Im going to start doing lets plays on youtube.
>>
>>69088203
>"George, everybody knows Twitch Streams are where the money is!"
>meanwhile Kramer discovers Snapchat and wackiness ensues
>George bets he can make more money off his twitch streams than Elaine by going out of his way to make his streams as entertaining as possible. Elaine wins by showing her clevage.
>>
>[Jerry and Elaine watching tv]
>Reporter: "And Donald Trump is up in the polls once more as he takes the republican nomination"
>Elaine: Oh my god!
>Jerry: You know that reporter's got a big head.
>Elaine: What's that got to do with anything? Jerry, a bonafide racist might become the next president!
>Jerry: Ah everyone's racist, sexist, or some sort of ist.
>Elaine: You know what? You-
>Kramer bursts in
>Kramer: What's going on here?
>Elaine: Jerry's undermining the seriousness of Trump's candidacy
>Kramer: What? Now Jerry how could you do such a thing? You're throwing out democracy itself!
>Jerry: So what? He's not going to get anything done anyway, look at Obama.
>Kramer: Oh i'm lookin at 'im! And Trump too. That man's going to make America great again!
>Elaine: WHAT?
>[Jerry buzzes george up]
>Kramer: Absolutely. It's his slogan, Elaine. And a good one too. You can't lose with a slogan like that.
>Elaine: If it's so easy why don't you do it?
>Kramer: Well maybe i will!
>[George walks through the door as Kramer leaves]
>Kramer: Giddyup!
>George: I got fired again. Some Immigrants took my job. They work for next to nothing, Jerry. Next to nothing!
>Jerry: Was it those pakistani boys by 54th street?
>George: …No
>Elaine: Then who?
>George: The Canadian by the pier
Then George tries to get his job back by making the canadian assault/threaten him by making fun of canada. Kramer becomes a force to be reckoned with in city politics. Jerry and elaine keep having political talks that are taken out of context
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.