[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Seinfeld be like if it was still on today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 680x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 680x441
What would Seinfeld be like if it was still on today?
>>
jery get ipad
>>
Very similar, just within the context of modern everyday "nothings."

> Jerry's parents complain about Jerry living in an apartment and are blissfully unaware of how expensive rent is in NYC
> Elaine finds a dude on Tinder and he's great except she realizes that she is actually just a side girl for what is a poly relationship
> Kramer uses airbnb to make money from people using his apartment but as a result lives on Jerry's couch
> George buys a MAGA hat because he actually likes collecting political memorabilia but his girlfriend opens the box and leaves him

Would it be as good as the first few seasons? Probably not.
>>
>>69044471
Now that I think about it, it would basically be a significantly toned down and down-to-earth South Park.
>>
kramr get virus
>>
>>69044245
It's called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
>>
>>69044245
All of them start a reddit account
>jerry tries out jokes but they get stolen and reposted and receive more karma than he did
>george gets downvoted everything he says
>kramer becomes one of the most popular users and has a cult following
>elaine says nothing noteworthy but gets a ton of upvotes because she's a woman
>>
it would be a show about nothing
>>
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>its a George meets girl from craigslist episode
>>
>>69044948
> still on today
> meeting a girl on Craigslist
> a girl
> today

Lots have changed, fellow Anon.
>>
>>69045177
but George doesn't know that
>>
Jery get ipad
>>
>>69044245
Trick question

It would be cancelled for being disgustingly offensive and politically incorrect.
>>
The Big Bang Theory is what Seinfeld looks like today. Prove me wrong.
>>
I remember this thread from a few days ago. Everything was Reddit and 4chan memes the whole time like cuck and iPads. No funny ideas and nothing related to NYC or Jews at all. Hopefully this thread dies too.
>>
What would this thread be like if it were reposted every day?

The same. Dull, forced, and uninspired.
>>
It already is. they just dialled it up to 11 and called it "Always Sunny"
>>
>>69044245
Every episode would somehow include product placement into the nothing aspect.
>>
>>69044245
jerry get ipad
>>
>>69044471
thank you i'm posting this on r/4chan now hehe
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 801x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 801x743
There would be an episode where they go to a convention dressed as characters from /tv/'s favourite kino.

>Jerry goes to the con dressed as CIA, and spends the entire episode psychoanalysing the scene ("What's the deal with this CIA guy? Is he meant to be the whole CIA?")
>George is dressed as Bane, and receives much ridicule. One group of cosplayers jokingly tells him he's a "big guy". Thinking he's being complimented, he makes conversation with the group before realising they think he's gay because of his outfit and are trying to get him to join their gay orgy as the token midget
>Kramer witnesses a sexual assault, and is taken in as a key suspect, but refuses to divulge any information because he's cosplaying as Dr Pavel "NOTHING, JERRY, I RAPED NOTHING!"
>Elaine goes dressed as Catwoman, has no idea what the other 3 are talking about, and gets really interested in a booth advertising child modeling, only to realise it's a 4chan cunny enthusiast group.
>>
>>69044245
What is the deal with Syrian refugees?
Theyre not Syrian and theyre not refugees.
>>
The Curb reunion answered that already.
>>
jery get iOH GOD STOP PUNCHING MY BALLS
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.