[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (821 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
821 KB, 1333x2000
>>
>>69011035
i'm fucking sorry.
TFA made me realize that Star Wars movies feel soulless without a bit of George
>>
I won't apologize because you didn't have to the sell the franchise. You could have made more movies but you gave up like a baby loser bitch.
>>
File: George.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>69011035

George, you are shit. You have almost always been shit. You made three good films - THX-1138, American Graffiti and Star Wars - and then you ran out of ideas. Entirely the fuck out. Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand had to step in because you wanted to fucking sell toys to kids, and then 15 years after Mr. Marquand does his thing, you make utter, puerile shit with wooden acting and special effects that don't hold up today.

Apologize? I won't fucking apologize. You know what I remember of your "legacy"? My parents took me to see Return of the Jedi when I was 8. You know what I remember, George? These fuzzy cunts called "Ewoks". That's it. Fucking EWOKS. That's your entire fucking legacy to me, you no-chinned cunt.

Apologize? Fuck you. You didn't have the STONES to continue with your dream of being a filmmaker. You had to settle for being a BUSINESSMAN.

Apologize? Son, you have no fucking idea how much I'd like for YOU to apologize to ME.
>>
File: JarJarHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x525) Image search: [Google]
JarJarHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x525
>>69011035
I'm so sorry Lucas. I will never make fun of Jar Jar anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-SaMu8k3w
>>
>>69011111
Quints of truth and reason
>>
He can do no more damage now.
>>
>>69011035
Nah, you made three shit Star Wars movies, back to back to back. TFA's trilogy has only one shit movie out of three so far, if they can make even one good Star Wars movie out of three then they'll have beaten you.
>>
File: basedlucas.jpg (12 KB, 274x182) Image search: [Google]
basedlucas.jpg
12 KB, 274x182
>im making films... for my friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY
>>
>>69011172
rekt
>>
File: 1349675167668.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1349675167668.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>69011035
I sincerely apologize, it wasn't until after episode VII, I truly realized what George Lucas was trying to do with Star Wars. he just executed it very badly.
>>
I'm sorry George, you're influence is clearly needed in Star Wars. Even the prequels seem fun in comparison to TFA.
>>
>>69011111
Checked

I'm sorry George
>>
>>69011035
Apologise? To who? The guy that kicks people outta the room for disagreeing with him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX7tleH0Q9M
>>
>>69011906
Why cant people understand his vision?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_iSQ65ZDAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVfp23RL7Nk
>>
>>69011051
>TFA made me realize that Star Wars movies feel soulless without a bit of George
It's a better movie than all of the prequel movies, but yeah it does feel a little soulless.
At least the prequels added to world building with interesting set pieces, and as far as I saw it finished the story.
>>
>>69011972
You know that's staged right?
>>
>>69011254
Are they friends or is he insane?
>>
>>69011035
I'm so sorry George. You have may have fucked the prequels up but they were yours to fuck up. 7 was the most transparent cash grab in recent history.
>>
>>69011035
will he ever make films again?
>>
>>69011035
I'm sorry George.

I'm sorry that I thought you were the only problem with Star Wars. It's clear now that the series is too good for this Earth. The expectations were too high and you couldn't have possibly followed through.

At the same time, you need to shut up and fade away. For good, this time.
>>
>>69012115
No it wasn't.
>>
Nah, make me. What you gonna do about tubby?
>>
>>69012047
>It's a better movie than all of the prequel movies
Episode 3 was better then 7.
>>
>>69012047
Menace was better than TFA

Ep 1 had god tier, world building, production design, costumes, makeup and score (literally Oscar worthy in all those categories)
>>
>>69011035
I don't wanna.
>>
Man I rewatched the originals just recently and I gotta say...they are pretty fucking trash. Outside of Luke Vader fight the third one is irredeemable garbage, and the other two have a few good scenes but are otherwise pretty shallow and shit.

I'm not saying no one should like them I just don't understand why Georgey got dumped on so hard for the prequels. Besides JarJar and fat diner alien. And poop jokes. And baby anakin.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.